Shock

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Hyung! So you’re going to invite her to Junhyung hyung’s house as well?” Mir asked, jumping beside me while munching on kimbap.

“Yes, yes. I will ask her, and please stop jumping while eating. Do you want to get appendicitis or something?”

“No~” He grinned and sat down.

“I have to ask Junhyung first thou.” I said, fiddling with my phone.

“He’ll never say no.” Mir said.

“That’s true. But still~” I said.

“Call him now! Call her now!” He said excitedly.

“The gathering is next week! Why are you even more excited than I am?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I just want to meet her soon.” He smiled.

“Come to think of it, I have not met her in awhile. I wonder what she has been up to.” I mumbled.

It has been almost three weeks since that night. We have been busy flying to countries for performance that we spend more time on the plane and in the hotel rooms than in Korea. Every day I remind myself to text her but the moment I sit or lie down, I fall asleep.

“True. It’s so nice to be home ahhh~” Mir stretched. He collapsed onto the floor and rolled about excitedly.

“Thanks for cleaning the floor.” G.O said as he walked out with two pots of ramen.

“Don’t mention!” Mir screeched as he continued to roll around.

“Take that off.” I said, pointing at G.O’s pink lacy apron.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“It’s very… distracting.” I tried to hold in my laughter but failed.

“How is it distracting?” He asked, looking down at the lacy thing.

How is it not distracting when a moustache man is wearing something so girly?

“Never mind, never mind.” I giggled.

“EWW HYUNG! TAKE THAT OFF! OH MY GOODNESS!” Cheondung yelled.

Before G.O could reply, Cheondung ripped the apron off and threw it aside.

“What’s wrong with you!?” G.O yelled, staring pitifully at his abandoned apron.

“Ahh, let’s eat, let’s eat! We’re all tired. Eat, freshen up and rest, okay?” I said, trying to change the subject.

“How rude is that, just ripping off my apron.” G.O grumbled as he sat down.

“It’s ugly!” Cheondung snapped.

He must be tired. It is written all over his face. Cheondung does not usually snap at people so easily.

“It’s rude!” G.O yelled back.

“Oh my, please~” I pleaded.

“Here, put it back on if it makes you happy.” I said, putting the apron over G.O’s head.

“And you, sit here.” I said, pulling Cheondung to sit beside G.O.

“Now, Byunghee, you have your apron, and Chendung, you can’t see it since you’re beside him, and it wouldn’t disgust you. Okay?” I said, looking at them.

They rolled their eyes and started eating. At least they were not arguing.

“STOP ROLLING! EAT!” I smacked Mir’s and pulled him up.

“JOON!” I yelled as I entered the room to find him doing push ups.

“Do that later please. Can we eat first?” I said.

“Just… ten more.” He panted.

“No. Try doing even half more, and I’ll snap your back.” I glared at him.

“Yea, hyung.” He said, jumping up and running out of the room immediately.

“Thank you.” I mumbled.

I cracked my neck and knuckles as I walked out. All of us were tired and cranky. I needed to sleep, so did the others.

“Let’s eat.” I said as I sat down.

While eating, none of us were in the mood to talk, so I texted her.

‘Have you been good?’ I texted as I slurp the ramen.

As usual, her reply came pretty quickly.

‘Good in what sense? And oh, you are not dead O(≧∇≦)O She replied.

I laughed out loud, and they stared at me.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

‘Why do you keep saying that!? Do you wish I was dead hmm? Well, I think I am mentally dead thou ヾ(×× ) ツI replied.

‘Awww why? Have life been mean to you?’ She replied.

‘Not really. Just… really tired, and ugh.. atmosphere in the dorm isn’t good (ノ_ _)ノ I replied.

‘You’ll be fine! (o・_・)ノ”(ノ_<。) All of you just need to rest!’ She replied.

I smiled looking at her reply, it was as thou I could really feel her pat my head.

“Hyung, are you okay?” Mir asked.

“Yea, why?” I asked.

“Why are you smiling like a fool to your phone?” G.O asked.

“Oh, just. You know~” I shrugged my shoulders.

“Although we’re sitting at the same table, I feel like hyung is somewhere else. Like as if there is an invisible line dividing us.” Cheondung teasingly drew the lines with his fingers.

“Ahh what~” I mumbled, looking down, smiling at the message.

“I don’t think it’s a line. I think it’s another planet.” Joon said.

They burst into laughter and hi-fived each other. I smiled looking at them laugh. Did Minji indirectly help lighten the mood in the dorm?

‘Thank you (^^)丿 I replied.

‘What did I do?’ She replied.

‘So much more than you can imagine.’ I replied, watching the boys chat with each other. G.O and Cheondung were giggling with each other as thou nothing happened before.

‘Are you at home? Can I… come later? We can go for a drink or something?’ I replied, not knowing why I actually asked something like that.

‘Erm… No.’ She replied.

My heart sank.

‘Why? ⊙︿⊙ I replied.

While eating, I kept looking at my phone, waiting for a reply, but it never came.

‘It’s fine. Take it as thou I did not ask. Just don’t ignore me, please o(╥﹏╥)o I texted.

‘I’m not ignoring you. Just… I’m not at home. That’s why you can’t come.’ She replied.

‘Oh, you’re out? Where are you? We could meet, wherever you are.’ I replied.

Again, she did not reply as quickly as she usually would. Am I being too pushy?

‘Are you annoyed? I’m sorry (︶︹︺) I texted her.

‘I… am in the hospital.’ She replied after awhile.

I choked on the noodles.

“HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY!?” Joon yelled as he slapped my back violently.

Even while coughing, I could not take my eyes off the message. Why is she in the hospital!?

***
shsss2.gifSeungho while reading Minji's text

tumblrlwszq3l9b31qcrhad.gif Minji: I... am in the hospital.