Wrong?

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Who was that?” He asked the moment we were in his office.

He was someone Rain put in charge of us after he left for the military. I never liked him. He never spoke to us properly. He commands more than he speaks.

I looked down, biting on my lower lip nervously.

“Who. Was. That?” He asked again, louder this time.

“My girlfriend.” I admitted confidently.

He slammed his palm against the table, startling me, but I kept it in.

“How dare you still behave so cockily after committing a mistake!?” He shouted.

Mistake? Did he just say my love for Minji is a mistake?

 “Who knows!? Does your manager know? The members?” He asked.

I nodded once.

He glared at me as he stabbed the buttons on the phone. He mumbled something but I could not hear. He slammed down the phone and stared back at me.

“You are the leader! You’re supposed to be setting an example for your members! What were you thinking!? Getting into a relationship at this point of time!?” He yelled.

“And what the hell were you doing outside? Kissing in front of the company!? Where fans lurk around!? Are you out of your freaking mind!?” He threw a stack of paper at me.

Before he could throw more things at me, there was a soft knock on the door.

“Come in!” He shouted.

My manager walked in with his head down. He raised his head to look at him and me briefly before looking down again.

“You knew about it!?” He shouted.

“Y… yea..” My manager muttered.

“YOU KNEW AND YOU LET HIM BE!? IS THIS WHAT YOU DID!?” He yelled.

“I…” My manager was still looking down.

“Bunch of useless idiots.” I heard him mumbled as he made his way over to us.

“ARE YOU AN IDIOT!? HUH!? ARE YOU STUPID!? DID J.TUNE HIRE YOU SO THAT YOU CAN LET OUR ARTISTS GO WILD!? DATE AND ALL THE GIRLS THEY WANT!? HUH!?” He shouted at my manager as he grabbed his collar.

“LET HIM GO! IT’S NOT HIS FAULT! DAMN IT!” I tried to pull him away from my manager but got pushed roughly by him.

The table broke my fall but my hip jabbed painfully into the edge.

“You are fired.” He said to my manager.

“You have two days to break up with her. I don’t care what you do. You are breaking up with her.” He said to me.

“No.” I said.

“What?” He asked, raising his eyebrow at me.

“No. I’m not breaking up with her.” I said, standing straight, staring into his eyes.

“What did you say?” He asked, walking towards me.

“I said. I. Am. Not. Breaking. Up. With. Her.” I repeated clearly.

“Are you going against me now?” He asked, voice filled with venom.

“How can I be going against you when I was never with you?” I asked.

He clenched his fist tight. He would have punched me, but he knew it would be difficult to cover, and if the media or fans see the bruise, he would have a hard time explaining.

“I’m not breaking up with her. So what if I’m in a relationship at this point of time? So what? Who are you to stop me, seriously? And what did you say just now? Mistake? Did you call our love a mistake? Haaa~ Poor you. You’ve never love, have you?” I said.

His face was red.

“I admit I was a little careless, kissing outside the company. I apologize for that. But being together with her was one of the best decisions I have made so far apart from becoming part of MBLAQ. It is okay if you don’t approve or support me, just don’t stop me.” I continued.

“And one more thing, you’re not firing MBLAQ’s manager without MBLAQ’s permission.” I said.

I took a glance at my manager before heading out.

“Seungho.” My manager called out once we were outside.

We jumped when we heard something crash in the room, like someone throwing something heavy against the wall.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed to my manager.

“I told you to be careful, didn’t I?” He said.

“I’m sorry.” I apologized again.

“It’s alright.” He pat my back.

I hissed when I felt a sharp pain at my hip when I straightened up.

“Are you okay?” My manager asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.” I assured him.

***
“Hyung!! Are you okay!?” Mir asked worriedly as I entered the practice room.

“What?” I looked at him, as well as the others.

“Don’t hide, Seungho ah~ We know.” G.O said softly.

“I’m fine.” I smiled.

“You sure?” Joon asked.

“Very sure.” I said.

“Alright, alright! Let’s start!” My manager called out.

“I’m good okay? No worries.” I assured them.

We got into position and started our daily practice. Throughout the practice, I could not seem to focus at all. I was able to perform the dance movements simply because my body knew how to. All that went through my head was her. What if he went straight to her and forced her to break up with me? Would she be able to take it? Would she think it was because I did not want her anymore?

“SEUNGHO!!!” I heard a voice yell, and the next thing I know, I landed hard on the ground on my elbow.

“Ughhhhh~” I squeezed my eyes shut, cradling my elbow.

“HYUNG!!!!” I heard voices yell and a lot of people crowded around me.

“I…” I muttered, trying to digest what happened.

I had no recollection whatsoever about what happened. All I know was that now not only did my hip hurt, my elbow hurt so much to the point I could not move it.

“Can you sit up?” G.O asked worriedly.

“I… think.” I muttered as I tried to force myself up, but failed because of the pain in my hip.

“Forget about sitting up. Can you move your arm?” He asked again.

I shook my head.

“What were you daydreaming about, huh!?” G.O scolded, but he sounded more worried than angry.

“Sor… ry.” I mumbled.

“Seungho, can you stand?” My manager asked.

“He can’t even sit up, hyung!” Cheondung said.

“We’ll have to call the ambulance then.” My manager said.

“NO!! Ughh… No.” I said.

Calling the ambulance would only cause a scene.

“I’ll carry hyung to the van.” Joon offered.

I looked at him and shook my head.

“I am not… broken anywhere.” I said, forcing myself to sit up.

They all looked so worried as if I would break a bone just by sitting up.

“Help.” I said when no one offered to help me stand. Everyone was just staring at me.

***
Minji’s POV

“Yes, panda? Why are you calling me now hmmm?” I answered the phone as I worked on my painting.

“It’s Mir here.” The voice said.

I put my paintbrush down and looked at the caller name. It was Seungho, no doubt. But why is it Mir?

“Mir?” I asked.

“Yea, Mir.” He said.

“Did… something happen?” I asked, feeling my hands tremble.

“Yes.” He said softly.

“Is Seungho okay?” I asked, trying to remain calm.

“Seungho hyung… he…” He muttered.

“Speak louder please. I can’t hear you.” I was trying hard not to shout.

“Seungho hyung…” He said again.

“Yea, what’s wrong with Seungho?”I bit down on my lower lip hard.

“Hyung… he…” He muttered.

“STOP SCARING HER AND GIVE ME THE FREAKING PHONE!” I heard a familiar voice shout.

“AIGOO HYUNG! I WAS JUST PLAYING!” I heard Mir said.

“Darling? You there?” The voice called out.

“Are you okay?!” I shouted.

“Yes, darling. I’m fine.” He said.

“Then why did Mir...” I asked.

“He’s being an idiot.” He laughed, but I could hear him winced softly.

“Tell me what’s wrong!” I demanded.

“Shh shh~ I’m okay! I hurt myself a little, but I’m okay.” He assured.

“Hurt yourself!? Where!? Why!? How!?” I yelled.

“Shhhhh~” He tried to calm me down.

“Okay, okay. Tell me what happened.” I said, wiping off my tears.

“Don’t cry.” He said.

“I’m not crying.” I lied.

“Darling, I’m not an idiot.” He said.

“You’re an idiot.” I said.

“Alright, I’m an idiot.” He laughed.

“What happened!?” I yelled.

“Shhh~~ I just fell.” He said.

“You fell!?” I shouted.

“Stop yelling, darling.” He said sternly.

“How did you fall? Why were you so careless?” I asked, feeling so sad inside.

“I was practicing and when I flipped, I did not land properly. Nothing big. It happens all the time. Just… it’s kinda more serious this time.” He said.

“Where are you hurt?” I asked.

“A little bit of my hip and my elbow. Nothing serious.” He said.

“You sure?” I asked.

“Of course.” He said.

“Where are you? At the dorm?” I asked.

“At the company. But I’m going back soon.” He said.

“Can I come see you?” I asked.

“You want to come to the dorm?” He asked.

“Can I?” I asked.

“Why not? I’ll pick you up on the way back.” He said.

“No, I’m not at home. Just go back, and I’ll come from wherever I am now, okay?” I said.

“Alright. See you later, darling.” He said.

“Yea. Rest okay?” I said.

“Later when you’re here, then I’ll rest on your lap.” He chuckled.

“Anything for you.” I said.

We ended the call and I packed up my stuff quickly.

When I arrived at his dorm, I knew he was back already because I could hear the sound of the TV from outside. I pressed the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door.

“Coming!” I heard him yell.

“You’re here~” He smiled when he saw me.

His left elbow was in a sling and he was holding onto his hip as he walked.

“I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE BIT HURT!? HOW IS THIS A LITTLE BIT!?” I shouted in anger.

“Calm down, darling!” He seemed surprised.

“HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN YOU LIED TO ME!?” I yelled.

“I just didn’t want you to worry, alright.” He muttered softly, leaning against the wall.

My heart ached at the fact he seem like he was in a lot of pain.

“Does it hurt a lot?” I asked, closing the door as I stepped in.

I circled my arms around his waist, pulling him into my embrace.

“Sorry I yelled.” I apologized.

“Sorry I lied.” He said.

“Sit down.” I said, helping him to the couch.

“Did you go to the hospital?” I asked.

He nodded.

“You broke your elbow?” I asked.

“Just a slight hairline crack. Nothing serious. I’m not lying.” He said.

“And your hip?” I asked.

“Sprained it a little, nothing serious too. Not lying as well.” He said.

“Come, lie here.” I said, letting him lie down on my lap.

“I was so worried, you know.” I said, playing with his hair.

“I know. I’m sorry.” He said.

“Don’t apologize. You didn’t get hurt on purpose.” I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and pointed to his lips.

“No.” I stuck out my tongue at him.

He pouted pitifully at me.

“Still no.” I .

“Why?” He asked sadly.

“No reason. Unless you admit you’re a panda.” I said.

“I’m a panda.” He said simply, surprising me.

“Just for a kiss you are willing to do or say anything?” I laughed.

“Just for your kiss, I would.” He said.

“Aww my sweet boy~” I said.

I bend down to kiss him on his lips. He cupped my cheek with his good hand, not letting me pull away as he deepened the kiss.

“My back hurts.” He pouted as we pulled apart.

“So, what do you want me to do?” I asked.

“I don’t know.” He pouted.

I slipped my hand under his shirt, feeling his with my palm.

“Where?” I asked.

He guided my hand to the part that hurts. It sure felt a little swollen.

“What were you daydreaming about while practicing, hmm?” I asked while I massaged his back.

“You. Ahhhh there there… Ahhh nice~ haaaa~” He made all sorts of disgusting sound.

“Stop it!” I slapped his .

“Ahhh don’t… don’t stop hahaha…” He chuckled.

“Shut up! People will misunderstand!” I covered his mouth.

“No one is here to bother.” He said, pulling my hand away from his mouth.

I glared at him.

“Come on, don’t stop.” He smiled.

How can I say no to that smile?

“Stop making so much sounds, damn it!” I hissed when he was going overboard with his ‘ahh’, ‘nghh’, ‘ughhh’.

“It’s comfortahhhhhhhhhh~~~ Don’t be afraid that I would hurt, darling. Just… harder…” He said.

“Keep quiet!” I was feeling so embarrassed.

“Okay, okay… I’ll keep hahahaha there ahhh nice…” He said.

I rolled my eyes and regretted instantly even massaging him. I know he would not stop making all sorts of weird sound so I just let him be, but I made a mental note that this would be the last time I massage him, unless we are alone on some strange island where no one could hear us.

“Use more… strength, darling. Strength.” He demanded.

“Tsk!” I pressed down hard on purpose.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I laughed while he shouted in a pitch I thought only Joon could reach.

Before either of us could say anything, the front door flew open, shocking the hell out of us.

“WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING!?” Four stunned faces stared at us.

I quickly pulled my hand out of his shirt while he sat up straight. But, come to think of it, what did we do wrong?

***
tumblrm79bk2iklx1qa8470.gifSeungho: I said. I. Am. Not. Breaking. Up. With. Her.

dfedfdf.gif Seungho: You. Ahhhh there there… Ahhh nice~ haaaa~