Appa

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

The holes created by the bullets allowed me to see where he was aiming for. He knew I could see, sometimes he let me dodge, sometimes he purposely shot somewhere else. I guess I can call myself lucky, ten bullets and it still has not shot me yet.

“You’re one lucky fellow, aren’t you?” He said.

“Let me go….” I pleaded.

“Aww where did your cockiness go to? I really love it when you were being so full of yourself you know.” He said, walking closer.

He looked into one of the holes. If only I could stab his eyes~

“Please…” I had no choice but to beg.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Don’t beg me, darling! If you beg, it’s going to be instant death.” He said.

“I’ve never given others options. Only for you. Because I like your attitude. So don’t become like them. Don’t.” He said.

I jumped when he fired. The bullet graze pass my shirt, close enough to burn my skin but not close enough to pierce through my flesh. I bit down on my jaw to suppress whatever sound that threatened to escape from my throat.

“Woah! Eleven and unharmed! Lucky guy, aren’t you!?” He laughed.

“Perhaps you might win, you know.” He smiled, firing near my calf. It did not hit me, but I could feel the heat.

“I really, really think you might walk out of here.” He said, aiming the gun at me.

What kind of a sick man is this?

“Ugh~” I choked when I felt a sharp pain on my shoulder.

I hope he did not realize it.

“Uh oh~” He smirked.

Perhaps he did.

“It hit you, didn’t it?” He said, walking closer.

“Bullet number thirteen. Not so lucky after all, thirteen.” He said.

He cut open the cardboard box with a knife.

“It’s a lot of blood.” He said, looking closely at the wound on my shoulder.

I screamed in pain when he poked it.

“Hahaha~ It hurts, doesn’t it?” He said.

I glared hard at him.

“It’s the rules of the game. I win, you lose. Therefore, you die.” He said, waving the knife in my face.

“Why?” I asked.

“Why?” He looked at me.

“Because.” He punched my shoulder.

I cried in pain, collapsing onto the floor.

“Simply, BECAUSE!” He kicked me in my stomach.

I had no energy to yell or fight back. I just allowed him to abuse me. I was going to die, anyway. After he was done kicking me, he squat down in front of me.

“Anyone you want to call? Say some last words or something?” He asked, looking through my phone.

“How about your mom?” He asked.

I stared hard at him, not saying anything.

“Oh, don’t wanna call mom? Okay, never mind. Erm… Maknae? Want to call maknae?” He asked.

“No?” He looked at me.

“Junhyungie? Oh, that rapper. Maybe you want to ask him to watch out too. Want to call him?” He asked.

“Don’t you dare touch him!” I yelled, agitated.

“You do not tell me what to do!” He grabbed my shoulder hard.

“Aghhhhh~” I groaned in pain.

“Ewww~ So much blood~” He showed a disgusted face before wiping the blood on my face, making me taste my own blood.

“Shall we call Junhyungie?” He asked.

“NO!” I yelled.

“For someone as badly hurt as you, you have a lot of energy, you know.” He said.

“Don’t call anyone.” I said softly.

“Why? Because you’re embarrassed or something? The usually almighty leader is in this state now.” He laughed, snapping a photo of me using my phone.

Why the hell is he taking a photo of me now!?

“When they finally find your corpse, and perhaps look through your stuff, at least they know how you died. I’m doing you a favour, you know. Come, smile.” He said.

I glared hard.

“Oh right, you’re too cool to smile.” He laughed, snapping a few more photos.

“Want a close up? Or full shot?” He asked.

“If you want to kill me, do it now.” I said.

He slapped me hard.

“I SAID, DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!” He roared into my face.

“Do it now.” I said again, agitating him on purpose.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO! DON’T! DON’T! DON’T!!!” He kept kicking me wildly.

“What sort of… killer are you? So… easily angered… by mere words.” I choked out.

He grabbed me by my shoulder. I winced as he pressed hard against my wound.

“You!!!!” He squeezed my shoulders hard, as thou directing all his anger onto them.

I smirked at him.

He grabbed the gun and pushed it against my forehead.

“Let’s see how long you can laugh.” He said.

“Longer… than you. Do it.” I said.

“DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He hit my head with the back of the gun.

I was on the verge of passing out. He let go of me, letting me collapse onto the floor. My vision was blur. All I could see was the gun pointing at me, all I could hear was him cursing. I guess I succeeded in toying with his emotions.

“Good… bye, Yang… Seungho, and all those… I love… and love me.” I mumbled, closing my eyes, waiting for the bullet to end my life.

The sound of him pushing the hammer seems to have amplified, as thou telling me in a few seconds, my life would be over.

I in a deep breath, my last breath. Breathing has never felt so good before. Goodbye.

And then, I heard the sound of the door being pushed opened. Is this real, or am I already dead?

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard a female voice yell.

“WHO THE ARE YOU!?” He shouted.

I struggled to open my eyes. Through my blurred vision, I saw a girl running towards our direction, smiling really unnecessarily widely.

“APPA!!!” She grinned, hugging him.

She absolutely does not seem like she is his daughter.

“LET ME GO! YOU CRAZY IDIOT!” He pushed her away roughly.

I was shocked by his actions. How could he do that to a girl!?

“LEAVE! OR I’LL KILL YOU TOO!” He shouted, pointing the gun at her.

“No…” I choked out, but I doubt he heard me.

“Appa!!!” She started crying.

“GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO BE CRAZY!!!” He tried to pull her out but she hugged onto his legs, crying and yelling ‘Appa’.

He kicked and hit her, but she kept hugging onto him.

“LET GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He pulled her hair.

“Appa!!!!!!!!!!” She called out, crying hard.

I was lost staring at the show they were putting on. Who is this random crazy girl?