Childish or concern?

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“I DIDN’T!!!” My manager hyung shouted as he raised his hands in surrender.

“THEN WHERE IS SHE!?” I shouted angrily.

“How would I know!? I was with you guys for the whole day! I’m as shocked as you are now!” He answered.

“Seungho! Are you trying to kill him!? Let go!” G.O shouted, yanking me off our manager.

“I swear I did not do anything! Why would I!? You were so pissed off this morning I don’t even dare to mention about it anymore! And really, Seungho, do I look like someone who would do stuff so sneakily?” He asked.

I stared hard at him, trying to calm myself down.

“Calm down, Seungho. I don’t think Minji has disappeared or something like that. Try calling her.” G.O said.

“If anything happens to Minji, I’ll never forgive you.” I said to our manager.

He looked at me, obviously upset.

“Try calling her first.” He said softly.

Just as I was about to call Minji, Mir came running out of the room with a piece of paper in his hand.

“Hyung! Hyung! I found this!” He shouted as he ran towards me.

I snatched the piece of paper from him and recognized the handwriting almost immediately. Minji’s.

‘Guys,

Thank you for being so kind to take in the homeless me. It was amazing living with all of you. I enjoyed every single moment of it. I’m sorry for leaving like this because I know I would not be able to even step out if you guys were around.

Please don’t think that I’m leaving because of something you guys did. It’s just me. I don’t wish to disrupt your lives any further. I have not disappeared, nor have I gone into hiding. Seungho dear, you know where to find me. But please let me house my stuff at your place a little longer until I find a decent place for them! (*)

Take good care of yourselves, and many thanks for your warm hospitality. I love you! (˘˘)

P.S. I’ve filled up your fridge, so please, please, please use that as a guideline when going grocery shopping. Don’t just use the fridge to chill eggs! That is not making good use of it! ( ;`ヘ´)’

“Where did you find this?” I asked Mir.

“It was on your bed.” He said, biting his lower lip.

“She said you know where to find her.” Joon said.

“Do I?” I asked myself.

I thought hard, thinking back of the possible places she could be at. Why is Minji always playing such mind hide and seek games with me; giving me vague clues and expecting me to find her.

“Why not just call her?” Cheundong said.

“But… She said I should know..” I muttered.

“What is more important!?” He yelled, startling us.

I pulled out my phone and dialled her number. I tapped my fingers on the table impatiently while waiting for her to answer.

“You said you’re not hiding, so why aren’t you answering?” I muttered as I called her again.

“She’s not answering.” I sighed, giving up after the fifth try.

“She should be safe, right? I mean…” G.O mumbled.

“I guess so.” I said.

“Where could she be? Where? Where? Where?” I asked myself as I hit my forehead lightly with my fist.

“Oh!” I jumped up when I thought of something.

“Where are you going!?” My manager hyung shouted.

“I think I know where!!” I shouted back as I ran out of the dorm.

There is a studio that Minji goes in the day to work. The place originally belonged to a client of hers who let her use it when he wanted her to do pieces for him. However, knowing that she does not have a decent workplace, he let her use the studio for free even after she was done with the pieces he requested for. Each time I could not find her in her home or reach her on her phone, I would go try my luck there and nine out of ten times, she would be there. How could I forget?

I smiled to myself when I saw the studio lights even from the outside. I pushed opened the door to find her behind the canvas, concentrating on her piece. Like how absorbed she was as usual, she did not even realize I was inside already.

“Was it fun?” I asked her, pretending to be angry.

She looked up, obviously shocked, and then her lips curled into a smile.

“What’s fun?” She asked, dropping her paintbrush into the bucket of water.

“Disappearing like that and scaring the hell out of me. Was it fun?” I asked, arms crossed.

“The fact you found me, I didn’t exactly disappeared.” She said, walking towards me.

“You promised me you would never leave me.” I said, pulling her into my embrace.

“Do you know how shocked I was when I came back and you weren’t there?” I asked, kissing her gently on her cheek.

“Sorry. I should have called.” She said.

“Why did you leave?” I made her look at me.

“I wrote the reason, didn’t I?” She said.

She was not looking at me. She was hiding something.

“Did my manager ask you to leave?” I asked.

“What? No.” She said.

“Don’t lie to me. Don’t try to hide.” I said.

“No, Seungho. No. Just… I left on my own, okay?” She said.

“But why? You don’t like it there? Was it inconvenient for you? Did we make you feel uncomfortable? We could change. We could..” She cut me off before I could finish.

“This is exactly why I don’t wish to stay there any longer.” She said, frowning.

“What? Is it me?” I asked, feeling upset.

“Because you guys keep trying to accommodate me. Because you guys keep trying to change your way of life to make me feel comfortable. But it’s not comfortable at all. I feel like I’m disrupting your life.” She said.

“I’m sorry.” I muttered.

“Darling, it’s not your fault! No one is at fault for goodness sake!” She said.

I pouted, looking down, not knowing what to say.

“You guys were great, really. But just… I don’t wish to invade your space further. It’s my problem, not yours. Really.” She said, holding my hands.

“We enjoyed your company.” I said.

“So did I.” She smiled.

“Did you happen to overheard the conversation I had with my manager this morning?” I asked.

Her eyes widened, and then she bit her lower lip.

“N.. no. What conversation?” She asked, trying to remain calm, but her actions gave her away.

“Love, you know very well I can tell when you are lying and when you are not.” I said.

She sighed and make a face at me.

“Is that the real reason why you left? He didn’t mean you’re a burden, you know. He didn’t mean he would kick you out. Even if he meant it that way, I wouldn’t let it happen. I mppff…” She covered my mouth, not letting me continue.

“I never wanted to stay in your dorm, remember?” She said.

I pulled her hand away from my mouth.

“Is it because we’re dirty?” I pouted.

She laughed and shook her head.

“Is it because we eat too much?” I asked.

She laughed louder and smacked me on my chest playfully.

“Then why?” I asked.

“It’s inconvenient. Not for me, but for you guys. Seeing all of you try very hard to change your usual ways for me, I just don’t feel good.” She said.

“We didn’t change anything. We’ve always been living like this.” I said.

“Yea right. You guys walk around fully clothed, you guys don’t watch and , you guys don’t fool around or molest each other. Yea right, Seungho. Yea right.” She said.

My eyes widened her statement.

“We…” I muttered.

“Deny all you want, but I know.” She winked.

“Come back.” I said.

She shook her head.

“Your manager is right, Seungho. It is indeed inconvenient, and it would be worse when the fans find out. I don’t wish for my darling to get hurt, you know.” She cupped my cheeks.

“It is ridiculous for you to leave because of reasons like this! It’s all his ing fault.” I said angrily.

“Is my darling throwing a tantrum now? So cute~” She laughed, pinching my cheeks.

“It’s not his fault, Lucky. I’ve been planning on leaving anyway.” She said.

“And then his words gave you the green light to just leave without any warning? Is it like that?” I asked, upset.

“Don’t push the blame on an innocent person, please. How old are you?” She said.

“Oh, so now you’re siding an ‘innocent’ person and calling me childish.” I said.

“Why is it that our normal conversation always turns into an argument? And, aren’t you childish? Getting angry over something like that.” She said.

From her voice, I could tell that she was controlling her temper.

“I didn’t know that worrying for you was a childish action.” I said.

“Worrying for me is not, but getting angry at someone who did nothing wrong is. Besides, Seungho, I’m not three for goodness. I can take care of myself.” She said.

“You sure do.” I said sarcastically.

She glared at me.

“Do you want to get out on your own or do I have to shove you out?” She said coldly.

“Is it wrong for a boyfriend to be concerned about his girl? Is it wrong for him to worry that she does not have a decent place to live in? Is it childish that he just wants her to have a comfortable place to at least sleep? Is it unacceptable for him to change his usual ways to suit her? He does it not to make her feel uncomfortable, but because he loves her.” I said.

She looked at me. She opened to say something, but before words could come out, she held onto her abdomen, bending forward as thou to ease pain.

“Minji! Darling! What’s wrong!?” I asked, holding her.

She squeezed her eyes shut, her face scrunched up in discomfort.

“Baby, what’s wrong!? Don’t scare me!” I asked worriedly.

She was breathing deeply, her nails digging into my arms. She looked like she wanted to say something, but could not.

“Hang on, darling. I’ll send you to the hospital. Stay with me, please.” I said in a panic voice.

Just as I was about to scoop her up into my arms, she clutched onto her stomach, looking as thou she was about to throw up, and she did, all over my forearm. I froze at what she threw up. Blood.

I could feel myself shaking. I am not going to lose her now, am I?

***
tumblrmatonkkyyx1rrxzru.gifMinji: Yea right. You guys walk around fully clothed, you guys don’t watch and , you guys don’t fool around or molest each other. Yea right, Seungho. Yea right.

tumblrmarl6iyksw1rrxzru.gifSeungho: Is it wrong for a boyfriend to be concerned about his girl? Is it wrong for him to worry that she does not have a decent place to live in? Is it childish that he just wants her to have a comfortable place to at least sleep? Is it unacceptable for him to change his usual ways to suit her? He does it not to make her feel uncomfortable, but because he loves her.

tumblrmbb8naaksj1rtc2yj.gifSeungho: Minji! Darling! What’s wrong!?