Confession

Crazy?

A/N: I double updated ^^

Seungho’s POV

“Hey, sign this.” I said, tossing G.O one of our albums.

“Why?” He asked, looking at me, but signing it still.

“Thanks.” I said, taking the album from him.

“Who are you giving it too?” He asked.

“Sign.” I said, handing it to Mir.

“Someone.” I replied G.O.

“Perhaps, Minji?” Mir asked, smiling.

I shrugged my shoulders and went to look for Cheondung and Joon to get them to sign the album too. After that, I put the album into a nice paper bag and headed out. I was going to confess to Minji today.

Honestly, I am afraid, but I don’t wish to hide my feelings anymore. I did not let her know I was going to look for her. In fact, I was just strolling around her neighbourhood, trying to calm my nerves.

“GO AWAY!!!!!!” I looked up when I heard a voice shout.

“Why do you keep coming here!? WHY!?” That annoying restaurant owner shouted.

I looked over to see who he was yelling at. Minji, again. Why am I not surprised? Usually Minji would either ignore him or pretend to be crazy, but today, she seemed like she wanted to say something. Defend herself, perhaps?

“GET LOST!!!!” He shouted, pushing her.

My blood boiled when I watch her fall to the ground.

“I TOLD YOU TO NEVER BOTHER HER AGAIN, DIDN’T I!?” I shouted as I made my way towards him.

I grabbed the collar of his shirt, glaring hard at him.

“How dare you push her in front of me? I warned you. I warned you!” I shouted into his face.

“Seungho ah~ Let go.” Minji shook my arm.

I was too angry to hear anything. All I heard in my head was ‘kill him’.

“How dare you!!!” I shouted, digging my nails into his neck.

He gasped for air, but I could not seem to control myself.

“Seungho! Please!!” Minji pleaded, trying to pull me away.

I turned to look at her. I was about to yell at her for not standing up for herself until I saw blood on her palm.

“Oh no.” I muttered, unconsciously letting go of the restaurant owner and taking Minji’s palm into mine.

“It hurts a lot, doesn’t it?” I asked, staring at the cut on her palm.

“It’s fine. Let’s go.” She said, tugging onto my arm.

“Bloody punk!” I heard the restaurant owner curse me.

I turned to glare at him, but was returned with a hard smack against my temple. A wave of dizziness overwhelmed me and I saw stars. I stumbled back a little as I held onto my head, trying to shake the dizziness out of my head. This action caused me to drop the paper bag in the process.

“Seungho!” I heard Minji yelled.

My ears were ringing and I could not balance myself. It took me a few minutes to regain myself. I straightened up, but Minji was still holding onto me, as thou afraid I would fall.

“Insane couple! Don’t you dare appear in front of my restaurant again! I’m warning you!” The restaurant owner spat.

He was about to push me but Minji caught his hand.

“LET GO!! YOU CRAZY !!! OUCH!!!” He shouted.

Minji was twisting his hand hard.

“You know, I’m crazy. I could murder you, and get away with it. Because I’m crazy.” She said softly, but I could still hear.

The restaurant owner paled immediately.

“You can hurt me, but if you hurt my friend, you’ll pay. Do you understand? Just because I don’t fight back, does not mean I am okay with you. Don’t force me.” She said.

Minji took out something that looked like a stick from her pocket and poked his back with the back of it. He was shaking so badly perhaps thinking it was a knife. I was pretty afraid he might pee in his pants.

“I’m crazy. Really, really nut-case.” She said into his ear, poking the stick deeper into his back.

She let go of him, giving him a light push. He collapsed onto the floor.

“Yours?” Minji asked me, pointing to the paper bag.

I shook my head.

“Yours.” I said.

She looked at me weirdly, but grabbed the paper bag anyway. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me away. I let her drag me along as I smiled to myself. She stopped abruptly and turned to me.

“Are you okay?” She asked, concern obvious in her voice and eyes.

I nodded.

“That idiot. There’s a bump already.” She pouted as she touched my temple lightly.

I winced a little at the pain.

“Sorry!” She apologized quickly.

“It’s not you.” I said, pulling her hand down.

“Poor thing.” I looked at the cut on her palm.

“Wait here.” I said as I made her sit down on the bench.

“YAH!!” She shouted.

I ran to the nearest convenience store to buy water and plasters.

“Here!” I panted, squatting down in front of her.

“Bear with it.” I said.

I poured the water onto the cut to wash it before pasting the plaster over it. To my surprise, she did not even make a sound.

“Does it hurt?” I asked.

She shook her head, smiling.

“It looks painful thou.” I muttered.

“It looks painful, but it really isn’t as painful as it looks. And besides, I have a high tolerance for pain.” She said.

I sat down beside her, still holding onto her hand.

Minji’s POV

The both of us sat in silence. I looked down at our hands. He was still holding onto me.

“Hey~” I shook my hand, trying to pull it away from him.

He turned to look at me, and then held onto my hand tighter.

“What?” I asked.

He did not say anything. He just stared at me.

“What?” I asked again.

“Can you give me the chance to keep holding onto you?” He asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Minji ah, I thought I am in love with you. But after just now, I’m definite that I am in love with you. I want to be there when someone bullies you to protect you. I want to be there to hold onto you in case you fall. I want to be with you.” He said.

I forcefully pulled my hand out of his grip. He looked surprised and hurt by my actions.

“No.” I said coldly.

“WHY!?” He exclaimed, sounding like a little boy.

“No! Just no!” I yelled.

“You like me too, don’t you!? You like me! So why not!? Is it because I am a celebrity!?” He grabbed my arms.

“NO!” I pushed him away.

“I don’t know what I did to let you have that thinking! I apologize for that! I don’t like you the way you think I do! I just take you as my friend, that’s all!” I argued.

“Are you really sure this is how you treat a friend!?” He yelled into my face.

I was at a loss for words.

Of course I like you the way you like me, Seungho ah~ But I can’t. We can’t.

“If my actions led you to misunderstood things, I’m so sorry.” I said.

“Don’t lie, Minji ah! Don’t lie to me, don’t lie to yourself!” He grabbed my wrist tightly.

“Let me go!” I tried to struggle, but he was strong.

“I’m not letting go!” He yelled.

“LET ME GO!” I kicked him hard in his shin.

He yelped, but did not even move an inch. I kept kicking him. He bit onto his lower lip perhaps to endure the pain, but he stood firmly.

“WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?” I stopped kicking him. His shin should be badly bruised by now.

“Why are you doing this to me?” He asked softly, letting go of my wrist.

“Can’t you just… pretend to not realize that you like me and that I like you too!? Please!” I cried.

“Why?” He asked, wiping the tears off my face.

“BECAUSE WE CANNOT BE TOGETHER!” I smacked his hand away.

“Is it because I’m a celebrity?” He asked sadly.

“NO!” I yelled.

“Is it because I’m not your ideal type? Is it because I’m ugly? Or is it because I’m fat?” He asked.

It would have sounded funny if things were not in this state.

Yes, he is a little chubby, but that is what makes him cute. How is he ugly? Has he never seen his own reflection before? And, how is he not ideal? He is every girl’s dream.

“NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

“THEN WHY!?” He shouted angrily.

“If you’re going to sentence me to death, at least give me a proper reason!” He yelled.

“BECAUSE YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO CANNOT GIVE YOU FOREVER, LET ALONE HAPPINESS! DAMN IT!” I shouted back.

“We live in present time, not future! I don’t know and don’t care about forever! And who are you to judge whether you can give me happiness or not!?” He glared at me.

“You wouldn’t want to be with me! You wouldn’t want to!” I yelled.

“WHY!?” He shouted, the veins on his neck and temples showing.

He must be really agitated now I was afraid he might faint from high blood pressure.

“Give me a reason!!” He shook me.

“WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS NO IDEA WHETHER SHE WOULD LIVE TO SEE THE SUNRISE THE NEXT MORNING OR NOT!? WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS COUNTING HER DAYS!? WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE LIKE THAT!? ARE YOU CRAZY!?” I yelled as I swing the paper bag against his cheek.

I regretted instantly because I heard something crack. It was not his skull, thankfully, but it sounded like whatever that was in the paper bag broke.

“What… are you saying?” He asked, his voice shaking and face pale.

“I’m not going to live long, Yang Seungho! Go find someone else!” I pushed him.

“Why….?” He asked. He looked as if his soul left his body.

“I have leukemia. My days are numbered. Are you happy now?” I said, walking off, leaving him to stand there.

I stopped when I heard a loud thud. I turned back to see him lying on the ground unconscious.

“SEUNGHO!! YANG SEUNGHO!!!” I ran back to him.

I pulled his limp body onto my lap. I yelled his name as I slapped his cheek lightly.

“Seungho!! Seungho!!” I was starting to panic.

He opened his eyes slowly, looking at me.

“Are you feeling okay!?” I asked.

He grabbed my hand, squeezing weakly.

“It doesn’t matter… what is wrong with you. We all die… someday. It is just… earlier or later. But if we give things up just because… we’re afraid to lose them in the end…, we’ll die with so much.. regrets.” He said, his eyes threatening to close.

“I want you… forever. I know I can’t. But at least, don’t rip me off… that chance of spending my time.. with you. Don’t rip us off… the chance of… being together. Even if it’s short… it’s still…” He closed his eyes.

I shook him. He opened his eyes again.

“Love.” He muttered, and then he passed out in my arms.

“I’m not worth your time, idiot.” I hugged him tight, crying.

***
He confessed... And so did she.... Did you like it?

tumblrm7xe3908th1qikw9k.gif

***

If you're sulking, let me make you smile *points down*

 

This is what happenes when the members try to annoy sleepy Seungho

But if it's Minji, it'll be a different story altogether :)

Hahaha~ Just my little imagination there hee...