Brand new moment

Crazy?

Seungho's POV

"You're quite an , aren't you? Her friend said in a somewhat mocking tone.

"Really?" I smirked at him before getting up to head him in his stomach.

However, even before I could reach him, he flipped me over his shoulder, sending me crashing back down against the hard floor. He was so quick none of us could respond in time.

"How could you do that!?" I heard Mir yell while the others came to my aid.

"Jerk." He spat before leaving.

"Hyung!! Are you okay!?" Joon asked.

"Yes." I muttered.

"You sure? Let's get you to the hospital to do a check up." G.O said.

"No, no, no.. Minji... Where's Minji?" I mumbled as I walk around unsteadily.

"Where are you going!?" G.O yelled, gripping my arm tightly.

"Minji...." I muttered.

“Stop it, Seungho! Don’t you have any idea what you just did!? If you approach her now, you will just make that ‘Let’s break up’ statement final!” He yelled into my face.

“Then what am I supposed to do!? Am I just going to sit around!? Did you hear what she said? She said to break up! Over that ert!” I yelled.

“Don’t you think you kind of deserve it!?” He shouted back.

“What did you say?” I asked, unable to believe what I just heard.

“You deserve it, Seungho. You were being the reckless idiot. I thought you changed for the better. What the happened back there?” He asked.

“HE. WAS. TOUCHING. MY. GIRLFRIEND!” I yelled, word by word, making sure he heard it.

“And so you punched him?” He asked.

“Was I supposed to say thank you!? Or invite him over for tea to ask him calmly why was his hands going up my girlfriend’s thighs? Sorry but I don’t have it in me to do that!” I yelled back.

“That’s why she broke up with you.” He said.

I grabbed the neck of his shirt and pushed him towards the wall.

“Don’t do this, hyung! Please! Don’t!” The boys begged, but I heard nothing of it.

G.O stared at me, not even a hint of fear in his eyes.

“You can hit me, Seungho. If it makes you feel better. But it wouldn’t change the fact that you were being reckless just now. Deep down inside you, you know you are at fault. You just don’t want to admit it.” He said.

G.O sure could read my mind. He knows me too well.

“Hyung, please let go. We can talk over this. Hyung, please.” Cheondong begged, shaking my arm.

“None of you is on my side. Why?” I muttered as I let G.O go.

“We’re on your side, hyung. But what you did was wrong. You may have a valid reason to do what you did, but… there is really no valid reason to hit someone.” Mir said.

“I see.” I smiled as I headed for the door.

“Hyung, where are you going!?” Joon grabbed my arm.

“Just for a walk.” I pulled my arm out of his grip.

“Hyung!! But your back!!” He shouted.

“My back is ing fine! It’s my heart that’s hurting, damn it!” I shouted back.
***
I spend my time hidden in a corner with a few cans of beer. As I drank, I thought back what happened. I was at fault, of course I knew. I let anger take over me, again. Minji is a smart girl. Although she would let others take advantage of her, but she is never one who would betray her body. Maybe I am misunderstanding something.

“How can you be so stupid, Yang Seungho? How can you?” I muttered to myself, hitting my head with my fist.

I said hurtful words to her again. It must have hurt her so badly for her to say those three words to me. We argued many times and most of the times the arguments were spark thanks to my brainlessness, but never once has she said that.

I reached into my pocket, searching for my phone. I do not think I could face her now. Neither do I think she would want to see my face now. But my phone was not in my pocket. I looked around, thinking I might have dropped it somewhere, but all that was around were empty beer cans. Now I could not even apologize.

“.” I cursed, punching my fist into the brick wall.

Minji’s POV

‘Or do you happen to like being touched by him, huh!?’ Seungho’s words kept ringing in my head.

I know he did not mean it. Each time he is angry, he sprouts nonsense. It is as if he does not know what he is saying. But no matter how much I try to tell myself he does not mean it, I could not stop my tears. And the more I try to find excuses for him, the more painful it gets.

“How could you, Seungho? How could you?” I muttered to myself, biting my fist to muffle my sobs.

I boarded a cab and came straight back to the hotel after what happened. My phone have been ringing nonstop. My friend called, the boys called, but Seungho did not. I sighed when it started ringing again. I reached for my phone, hoping to see the name I have been waiting for, but instead, I got Haneul.

“Hello~” I answered, trying to sound as normal as possible.

“HEYYYYYYY!!! HOW DID YOUR SURPRISE GO!?” She yelled excitedly.

I could hear the kids yelling and laughing in the background, perhaps Junhyung were tossing them around. What a happy family. The thought of it made me cry harder.

“Minji? You there?” She asked.

“Yes.” I choked out.

“Minji, is something wrong? Talk to me, Minji.” She said.

“Haneul… I…” I could not finish my sentence as loud sobs took over.

“Junroro! Play outside!” Haneul yelled.

Instantly, her background quiet, as if she pressed the mute button. I laughed a little at her power.

“Why are you laughing?” She asked, not sounding rude, but genuinely curious.

“You’re so powerful. It’s like they were yelling and then you pressed the mute button and the noise disappeared.” I said.

She laughed, I could picture her shaking her head at the same time.

“So, what happened?” She asked.

“We broke up. I broke up with him.” I said, biting my lower lip to prevent myself from bawling.

“WHAT!? WHY!? HOW!? WHAT DID THAT IDIOT DO!? DO I NEED TO KICK HIM!? I GOT A CHAINSAW SOMEWHERE!!” She yelled.

“NO!!!!!” I yelled, laughing at her outburst.

“Why are you laughing!?” She yelled, annoyed this time.

“Calm down. It’s just… We argued and… I said to break up.” I said.

“Did he not like your surprise? Or was he cheating on you!? That !” She grumbled.

“No! No! You got it wrong, Hanuel. Calm down. He did not cheat on me, neither did he not like my surprise.” I said.

“Then why?” She asked. She was all ears now, I could hear from her voice.

I explained the whole happening to her, and throughout my explanation, she did not interrupt me, although at times I could tell she wanted to curse or say something.

“That’s it. I… I’m really heartbroken, hearing those words from him. He sure doesn’t have a brain when he is angry, but… this is too much. I can understand why he hit my friend, after all, he doesn’t exactly know, and I think it is a natural reaction. But those words from Seungho. It’s like my boyfriend indirectly calling me a .” I said.

“He deserves to be run over by a car. To be exact, my car.” She hissed.

“Don’t even think about doing that, Haneul! I’m warning you.” I said.

“Why!? Maybe that would help him grow some sense.” She said.

“Just don’t.” I muttered.

“Have you spoken to him yet? Did he call?” She asked.

“No, and no.” I said.

“.” She muttered.

“I heard that.” I said.

“It was meant to be heard. But… maybe he is reflecting?” She said.

“I don’t know. I don’t really care.” I said, not meaning it at all.

“Liar.” She said.

I kept quiet.

“Would you forgive him, if he apologizes?” She asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Seungho’s reckless and most of the time a cocky bastard, but he’s a sweetheart too.” She said.

“How do you know?” I asked, teasing her a little.

“Don’t get me wrong! We… there was nothing between us!” She said hurriedly.

“I know, I know. But even if you said that he was your ex-boyfriend, I wouldn’t get angry or jealous.” I said.

“Really? Then erm… yea, he was.” She said.

“WHAT!?” I yelled.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t get jealous!?” She laughed.

“Very bad timing for pranks, Hanuel!” I yelled.

“There is no bad timing for pranks, Minji. Just like there’s no bad time for a sincere apology.” She said.

We were silent for a while.

“This is not a good enough reason for a break up, Minji. But…” She said.

“But?” I asked.

“But you can teach him a lesson.” She said. I could sense her smirking. I wonder what tricks she has up in mind.

“Like that.” She said, giggling.

“What if he buys my trick? It’s really over.” I said.

“If that happens then….. drop down to your knees and expose your trick yourself.” She said.

“What!?” I yelled, half laughing.

“It’s better to lose face than lose your man! And besides, Seungho wouldn’t give up so easily. He’s not as abiding as Junhyung.” She said.

Before I could start talking, I heard her scream.

“What happened!?” I yelled.

“WHEN DID YOU COME IN!?” She yelled, but not to me.

“Are you talking behind my back? Did you just call me abiding?” I heard Junhyung’s voice.

I cannot help but laugh. Haneul’s dead.

“What are you talking about? Awww you’re not abiding! Of course you’re not! You’re manly and dominating! I’m abiding.” She said cutely.

Haneul sure knows how to play her game.

“Really? Give me the phone.” Junhyung said.

“Noooooooo~ Did I hear Loki call you?” She asked.

“NOOOOOOOO!!! JUNRORO YOU DON’T TRUST ME!?” She yelled.

“I trust you. I’m just making sure. Hello?” Junhyung said.

“Yes?” I answered.

“Minji? Are you okay?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“What did Haneul say about me just now?” Junhyung asked.

I could picture them smacking each other. Haneul would be all over him, trying to snatch the phone but Junhyung would be holding her away just with one arm.

“She said that you’re an amazing guy and she’s so lucky to have you.” I said.

“Don’t lie, Minji.” He said.

“Isn’t it the truth? Unless you think you’re not amazing and she’s not lucky to have you.” I said.

“I’m not amazing, and she’s not lucky to have me. I am lucky to have her.” Junhyung said.

“I’m lucky to have you! What are you saying!? It’s mutual!” Haneul said in the background.

All I heard in the background was soft giggles and nothing else. I believe they were kissing.

“Excuse me?” I said, hoping to be heard, but I guess not.

I ended the call and sent them a text message instead; ‘I know both of you have the need to suddenly kiss each other in the middle of conversations, but in future, please make sure you’re really alone to prevent any awkwardness from the other party. After all, kissing is something really personal, you know ^^ Happy kissing.’

I tossed my phone aside and sank into bed, thinking over Haneul’s words.

‘Is it really worth breaking up because of this? He is at fault, for sure, but we all say the wrong things all the time, don’t we? He needs to learn, but it is not grave enough a mistake to break up with him. Think of all the things he did for you, don’t magnify his mistakes and give him a death sentence. But of course, punish him.’

Punish him?

***
The doorbell woke me up. I looked around, feeling a little confused. I was still dressed in the clothes I wore in the day, the light in my room was still on. I must have dozed off. I took a look at the time; 4AM. Who the hell at 4AM?

I stumbled to the door, feeling a little giddy from sleep. The person outside pressed the doorbell again.

“Yes, I’m here.” I muttered as I opened the door, but keeping the latch on.

I peeped through the gap. Seungho. To say I was not happy to see him would be a lie. But Haneul said to punish him, right?

“Can we talk?” He asked in a hoarse voice.

“No.” I said.

“Please.” He said.

His hand blocked the gap just as I was about to slam the door shut. His knuckles were crusted with dried blood. What did he do to himself?

“Please.” He pleaded again, sounding tired.

“Move your hand away.” I said.

“Please.” He said again.

“Okay, we’ll talk. But move your hand away.” I said.

“Listen to me.” He said, as thou not understanding any of my words.

“Alright! I know! We’ll talk! But if you don’t move your hand away, how the hell am I supposed to open the damn door? Am I supposed to cut the latch!?” I snapped at him.

I heard him sniffle a little before he retrieve his hand. I slammed the door shut, removed the latch and opened it again.

He stood in front of me, pouting. His clothes and hair were in a mess. He has a bruise forming on his cheek and there was a cut on his lip. He smelt as if he drank. He looked really tired.

“What happened to you?” I asked.

“My girlfriend broke up with me.” He said, sounding so sad I wanted to hug him, drag him into my room and give him a bubble bath.

“And why did she do that?” I asked, arms crossed.

“Because I was being an .” He said.

“Do you think you deserve it?” I asked.

“Yes.” He said.

“Then why are you here?” I asked.

“Because… I want to at least explain things.” He said.

“What else is there to explain, Seungho? You indirectly called me a . You expect me to be okay with it?” I asked.

“I didn’t…” He muttered.

“You asked if I happened to enjoy being touched by guys. If that’s not calling me a , then what? Were you calling me a kitten?” I asked.

He looked at me, biting his lower lip.

“Nothing to say? Then goodbye.” I said, my hand at the door.

I expected him to say something, but he said nothing.

‘Say something, idiot. Say something, anything, and I’ll forgive you.’ I thought to myself.

A few minutes passed, still no words from him.

“Get lost, Seungho. We’re over.” I said, closing the door.

“NO!!!!! FORGIVE ME! PLEASE! I’M SORRY!” He yelled, pushing the door open.

I stumbled back in shock. But what shocked me more was him. He was crying. Seungho, that cocky idiot, the one who never cries, and yet he is crying now. He was not just sniffing or trying to hold back his tears, he was bawling his eyes out.

“I’M SORRY! I’M SO SORRY! I DIDN’T MEAN TO SAY THOSE TO YOU! I’M SORRY! I KNOW I’M AN UNFORGIVABLE IDIOT! BUT I’M SORRY! YOU’RE NOT A ! YOU’RE NEVER A ! WHY WOULD I CALL YOU THAT!? WHY!? I’M SORRY FOR PUNCHING YOUR FRIEND TOO! I WAS ANGRY! I REALLY WAS! WHEN I SAW HIM TOUCHING YOU, ALL I HAD IN MIND WAS TO GET HIS HANDS OFF YOU! I DON’T WANT ANYONE ELSE TOUCHING YOU LIKE THAT! I DON’T LIKE IT! YOU’RE MY MINJI, NOT EVERYONE’S MINJI! I ADMIT I’M AN OBSESSIVE BASTARD! CALL ME ANYTHING YOU LIKE! BUT I CANNOT STAND THE THOUGHT OF HAVING OTHER GUYS TOUCH YOU LIKE THAT!” He yelled, choking on his own tears.

I pulled him into the room, not wanting his voice to wake other people up.

“You know I only have you. Even if other people were to touch me, you know my heart is only for you.” I said.

“You were ignoring me. We are drifting apart, I feel.” He mumbled.

“When did I ignore you? Yang Seungho, why do you think I am here in Hong Kong? To meet Jackie Chan or to drink milk tea?” I got annoyed.

“You don’t seem excited whenever I called. You don’t text me that often. In the past you would get all upset when I said I have to leave. Even if it’s just for a few days, you would be so sad. But now all you say is take care.” He said.

I stared at him. He was still crying.

“Here am I trying to be understand, and there you are complaining. Really, Yang Seungho?” I asked.

“Then don’t try to understand. Don’t. Just throw a tantrum. Kick up a big fuss. Make things difficult for me. At least like that, I know you care for me and you still want me. I’m dumb. I need to see it to know. I think too much. If you stop showing me, I’ll start to wonder if you don’t care.” He said.

I rolled my eyes, wanting so much to punch him across his face.

“What exactly do you want from me?” I sighed.

“Your love. Your attention. Your care.” He said.

I never knew he had so much tears.

“What are you? A puppy?” I asked.

“I’m your panpy, aren’t I? I just need assurance. It hurts me that I am always away from you. Honestly, whenever I come back from a long trip, I prepare myself mentally for you to tell me that you cannot take it anymore, that you found someone else more stable than me. Then when we meet and you hug me, telling me how much you miss me, I’m happy again. It’s like those thoughts never existed. This is how quickly I can forget. This is how quickly you can change my mood. You’re right to call me Lucky. I have the mentality of a dog. A simple hug, a little bit of attention, and I’m all yours.” He confessed.

So this is how he has been feeling? I have been trying hard to refrain myself from acting like a although I really wanted to throw a tantrum and make his life so damn difficult. I thought I was protecting him but I made him feel so insecure instead.

“You know once you said those words, you cannot take it back. I’m going to make your life so difficult from now on. It wouldn’t help even if you beg me to stop.” I said.

“Make it so difficult I would want to die.” He said.

I smiled and wiped off his tears with the pad of my thumb.

“Come on, stop crying. You’re making me want to cry too.” I said, wiping off his tears that never seem to stop flowing.

“I’m sorry.” He apologize, still crying.

“I don’t want to hear that.” I said.

“I bought nom nom.” He said, showing me a bag of food.

I laughed and hugged him.

“You know me so well.” I said, sinking into his embrace.

I let him wash up before making him sit down to clean his wounds.

“Why are you limping? Did I hurt your back just now?” I asked.

He shook his head.

His eyes were still red and he did not look too good.

“What happened to your hand?” I asked, cleaning the cuts on his knuckles.

“It had a pretty rough contact with the wall.” He said.

“Don’t ever hurt yourself like that again.” I said.

He nodded, not saying anything.

“And here, what happened here?” I poked his cheek.

“Someone punched me. I don’t know who. I think it was your friend.” He said.

“You deserve it.” I said.

“I do.” He muttered.

Seungho looked down, his eyelids drooping. He must be tired from crying so hard.

“But who is he?” He finally asked.

I smiled and cupped his cheek.

“Is it important?” I asked.

He looked away, but his expression screams ‘YES’.

“He’s someone who… even if we sleep on the same bed hugging, wouldn’t harbor any feelings for me.” I said.

He looked at me.

“He’s my long time client. We’ve known each other for years that we became close friends.” I said.

He nodded, but still did not look convinced.

“He’s gay. And he’s interested in you, not me.” I whispered into his ear.

His eyes widened.

“W… what…?” He muttered, looking as thou his soul left him.

“I’m not kidding. When he knew that I know you guys, he confessed his feelings for you to me. I hesitated for awhile whether to tell him that you are my boyfriend, and eventually I did. He was upset and thought that I was lying, but he accepted it anyway. As a way to thank him for leaving you alone, I agreed to take him backstage.” I said.

He stared at me, still in shock.

“I saved you from unnecessary harassment. What do you have to say to me?” I asked.

“I…” He muttered.

“Say nothing.” I laughed, hugging him.

“Let’s sleep. You look like you’re going to faint.” I said, letting him lie down.

I lied down beside him, covering the blanket over us before turning off the lights.

“Good night.” I said.

“Are we… still together?” He asked.

“Like spilled milk, words said cannot be taken back, can they?” I .

“So…?” He asked.

“Tonight’s our last night. Treasure it.” I said.

He said nothing. I almost fell asleep until I heard soft sobbing. I the lights to find Seungho’s back facing me.

“What’s wrong?” I asked, turning him over.

His face was buried in his palms, his body trembling.

“Why are you crying again!?” I yelled, shocked.

He shook his head, but did not stop crying.

“What’s wrong?!” I asked, worried.

“We… we’re breaking up.” He sobbed.

My jaw dropped. I thought he would get my joke, but I guess he did not.

“I was just kidding! We’re not breaking up! Couldn’t you tell it was a joke, silly? Oh my goodness, stop crying!” I hugged him tight.

“You were joking with me?” He asked.

“Yes, yes. I’m just joking with you, silly panpy. I have forgiven you. I’m not angry. There’s no break up. I take that back.” I said.

He sobbed loudly, startling me even further.

“What is it now!?” I asked.

“I’m so happy!” He cried, not looking happy at all.

When he did not cry, nothing could make him cry. Once he started crying, he could not stop.

***
When I woke up, Seungho was still asleep beside me. I looked at his sleeping face and unconsciously started smiling to myself.

“Silly~” I poked his cheek. They felt sticky because of his tears.

I went to the toilet to wet a towel. I cleaned his face gently, not wanting to wake him up.

“What are we going to do with you, crybaby?” I muttered.

I jumped when my doorbell rang. The person outside was abusing my doorbell. Seungho groaned in his sleep. I hushed him back to sleep quickly. I covered the blanket over his head hoping to muffle the sound as I slipped out of bed and headed for the door.

“MINJI!!! MINJI!!!!” The voice outside shouted.

I opened the door, showing my annoyance.

“MINJI!!!” Mir yelled.

He was not the only one. The other three were there too, looking very worried.

“Would you quit yelling? Do you think you own this hotel?” I hissed, angry at the fact they were so noisy when Seungho’s asleep.

“I… We… We’re sorry.” G.O muttered.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Seungho’s missing.” Joon said.

Seungho’s missing? Don’t they know where he went to?

“After you stomped off, your friend punched him, he wanted to fight back but got flipped over by your friend instead. And then I had a little argument with him and he left. He did not come back, neither could he be reached by his phone. We’re worried. I know you’re angry with him, but did he come to you?” G.O asked, worried obvious in his expression.

“What did you say?” I asked.

“Did Seungho come to you?” He asked.

“No, not that. What did my friend do to him?” I asked.

“He… flipped him over his shoulder.” G.O said.

“That bastard…” I muttered.

“That’s not the point now, Minji. Seungho hyung is missing!” Mir shook me.

“Do I care?” I decided to tease them as well.

“How could you say that!?” Joon yelled.

Joon who was always calm and stuttering is actually yelling at me over his hyung. How sweet.

“Why not? He could say those words to me, why couldn’t I say this? I can say even nastier stuff, do you want to hear?” I asked.

“Minji!” They yelled, looking baffled.

“What?” I folded my arms.

“How could you…” Mir muttered.

“Why not? I’m not the sort who would take my words back or habour any lingering feelings. If I break up with someone, I draw a clear line.” I said.

“Really?” G.O asked.

“Yea.” I said, absorbed in my own prank.

“It is really over between Seungho and you? There’s no turning back? From now on, both of you are strangers?” He asked.

“Yes. So don’t bother me with his matter. I don’t care anymore.” I said.

“Really?” He asked again.

“Yes, why do you keep…” I stopped talking when I saw the boys smiling at each other. I turned back to find Seungho looking at me with pouted lips.

“I thought… you said you were just.. joking with me. I thought… we are good. I…” He looked away.

“Oh no. Don’t cry. I was just playing a prank on them!” I said hurriedly, but too late, he was crying already.

I mentally smacked myself.

“We’ll take him back if he’s none of your business.” Cheondong said.

“NO! NO! I’ll settle him! He’s my business!” I shut the door and hugged Seungho tight.

“I was playing a prank on them and I fell for it myself instead. I’m an idiot. I’m sorry. Please stop crying. Why do you keep crying?” I asked, his back to hush him.

***
“Does it hurt a lot? Don’t perform.” I said, massaging his back lightly.

“I can’t just not perform.” He said.

“But you’re in so much pain you can hardly breathe, and you still want to go up there and jump around?” I asked.

“I can’t let the fans down, can I? We can’t present a four person MBLAQ when they clearly paid for five.” He said, breathing hard.

His back was in a pretty bad shape. They advised him to not perform, but he insisted that he could do it. He would not even listen to me.

“If I am the fans out there, I would rather miss your performance once than having this be your last one.” I said.

He smiled and kissed me on my forehead.

“Don’t worry. I’m okay.” I said.

“You’re not okay, damn it! You can’t even stand straight! Scratch that, you can’t even breathe without feeling pain!” I yelled.

He just smiled, but I know he was hurting a lot.

“You’re going to the hospital the moment we touchdown Korea.” I said.

“Anything you say.” He said.

“Let’s go!” His manager hyung yelled.

“Seungho…” I tried to change his mind.

“I’ll be back.” He said, standing up with much difficulties.

“Don’t go.” I said.

“I love you.” He kissed me on my forehead.

“Are you okay?” G.O asked as he came over, offering Seungho his arm.

Seungho looked at G.O, and then he let G.O support him.

“We’ll take care of him.” Joon winked.

They left the backstage, leaving me behind. I watched their performance from the television. He was in so much pain, it was written all over his face but he kept on smiling. The fans seemed to realize something was wrong too.

I gasped when he flipped and almost lost balance, but thankfully G.O discreetly stretched out his hand to balance him. Throughout the whole performance, the boys were helping him out. It was just small little gestures, but it meant a lot.

“Is it over?” I asked when they came back.

Seungho slumped onto the couch, his face buried in his arms as he breathed hard.

“We still have the encore.” Mir said.

“Hyung, are you okay? It’s okay if you don’t appear for the encore. The fans will understand.” Cheondong said.

“No. I’m fine. I just.. need to rest a bit.” He clenched his hand tight.

“Darling, don’t force yourself. Please.” I pressed an ice pack onto his back, hoping it would ease the pain.

“I’m good.” He smiled.

“Stop smiling! I know you’re hurting like crazy!” I snapped.

He raised his hand to pinch my cheek perhaps, but it hurt him even just by lifting his hand. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it tightly.

“Seungho, maybe you shouldn’t go.” His manager hyung said.

“Yea, he shouldn’t go.” I said.

“I’m going.” Seungho said firmly. No one can change his mind, not even me.

“Fine, just go.” I said, throwing a little tantrum.

“Don’t be angry, darling.” He leaned against me.

“I’m not angry. I’m worried.” I said.

“I know, but…” I put my finger to his lips to shut him up.

“I know. Just go. But when this is over, you’re to listen to me. Do you understand?” I asked.

He nodded.

They sang about three songs for the encore. Seungho tried to look as cheerful as possible but the pain was written all over his face. When they finally came back in, he cried out in pain the moment he sat down.

“Let’s go. Let’s get you to the doctor.” I rubbed his arm.

I helped him change out of his sweaty clothes. I wish I could cut his clothes open so he would not be in more pain than he already is.

We were about to leave when someone appeared at the door.

“What are you doing here!?” I yelled at my friend, angry at the fact Seungho was in this state mostly because of him.

I know I was responsible too because I shoved him against the edge of the table, but my friend’s flip was the main culprit, I assume.

“I came to apologize.” He said softly.

“After almost breaking his back?” I asked.

“Minji ah~” He looked at me sadly.

“I should be apologizing. I’m sorry.” Seungho said.

“Did I hurt you a lot? I didn’t mean to hurt you so much. I just wanted to teach you a lesson.” My friend said.

“Are you sure you were not out to kill him!?” I yelled.

“Of course not, Minji! You know I… I…” He looked at Seungho.

The other boys looked at each other, confused.

“I know.” Seungho smiled. Not a forced smile, but a genuine one.

“Aren’t you afraid of me?” My friend asked.

“Afriad? Should I be?” Seungho asked.

“I… I don’t know. I…” My friend stuttered.

I felt sad for him out of a sudden.

“There’s absolutely nothing wrong with being who you truly are.” Seungho said.

I looked at him, surprised.

“I may not be able to.. you know.. feel the same for you as you feel for me. But… we can be friends, if you don’t mind.” He continued, stretching out his hand.

“Friends?” My friend asked.

“Yea, do you mind being my friend?” Seungho asked.

“No, no. Of course not. Haa.. I’m more than happy.” My friend said, close to tears as he shook, or rather, squashed Seungho’s hand.

“Okay enough! You’re crushing him!” I separated their hands.

“The both of you are good?” My friend asked.

Seungho smiled and nodded.

“That’s good. Really nice. Alright, go on. You need medical attention quick.” My friend said.

“We’ll talk again, alright?” Seungho said.

My friend nodded and moved aside for us to walk through.

“Wait.” I said.

All of them turned to look at me.

“Darling, hold on for a second.” I told Seungho as I let Mir support him.

“Minji, what’s wrong?” Seungho asked worriedly.

“Nothing.” I smiled, gesturing my friend to come over.

“Is something.. ARGHH!!” He yelled out when I flipped him over my shoulder.

“This is for flipping my boyfriend without my permission.” I said, panting slightly.

I turned to the boys who stared at me with wide eyes and dropped jaws, including Seungho.

“Well, I guess I deserve that.” My friend smiled painfully.

“You sure do.” I said, pulling him up.

“But that was one good flip.” He smiled.

Seungho looked a little scared when I held onto him, so were the boys.

“What? I wouldn’t flip you. Don’t worry.” I said.

“But you might.” Joon muttered.

“Then don’t offend me. Simple as that.” I said.

“We would never dare to.” I heard Mir muttered.

“Do you think your friend would be okay?” Seungho asked me when we were in the car.

“He’ll be fine. He landed well. Just worry about yourself.” I said.

“How do you know? You just threw him onto the ground. When did you become so strong?” Seungho asked me.

“Of course I know. He taught me that move, he would know how to defend it. He could defend himself if he wanted, but he let me flip him. And, I’ve always been strong.” I smiled.

“He taught you? What are you? What is he?” He asked.

“He’s a taekwondo teacher.” I said.

“And you?” He asked, looking surprised.

“A black belt holder.” I smiled.

“Oh my goodness~” I heard him mutter before he rested his head against my shoulder.

“Are there any other things about you that I don’t know yet?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said.

“What? Tell me. I’m prepared.” He said.

“I’m a gang leader.” I said.

“WHAT!?” He yelled, but groaned in pain because of his back.

“I’M KIDDING!!!!!” I laughed, rubbing his back.

“NOT FUNNY!!!” He hissed in pain.

“Aww sorry~” I kissed him.

***
The moment we touchdown Korea, he was rushed to the hospital. The doctor did an X-Ray on his spine to find a hairline crack. They could not operate on him so they gave him painkillers and hospitalized him to make sure he was resting.

“Go back~” He said drowsily.

“No, I’m staying with you.” I said, sitting beside him, holding onto his hand.

The other boys went back as everyone was tired, leaving Seungho and I alone.

“Are we disturbing something?” A voice asked.

We looked over to the door to find the Yong family smiling at us.

“Hyung, it’s your turn to endorse the hospital now?” Junhyung asked as he walked over.

“Yea, it’s my turn. I’m sorry but let hyung do it. I’m in need of money.” Seungho said.

The both of them started laughing, leaving me confused.

“Junhyung used to be like some hospital ambassador because he is always admitted. Seungho once asked him if he secretly endorses for the hospital that’s why he is always here.” Haneul explained.

“Oh!!” I laughed, finally getting the joke.

“Hoho ahjusshi, are you okay?” Ji Eun pouted, climbing onto the bed, looking at Seungho really closely.

“I’m okay~” Seungho smiled, patting her head.

“Really?” Ji Eun asked.

“Yea, I’m all better now because Ji Eun is here.” He smiled.

Ji Eun smiled and planted a kiss on his cheek. Seungho was smiling so widely I thought his lips would tear.

“I want to kiss you too!!!!” Loki appeared out of nowhere.

He jumped onto the bed, shocking his parents, but of course he did not hurt Seungho. He leaned closer to Seungho and started kissing him all over his face, leaving traces of saliva all over.

“Alright. It’s enough. Stop it. Seungho ahjusshi doesn’t need a saliva mask from you.” Junhyung said, carrying his giggling son away.

“What did you feed your son?” Seungho asked, laughing, not even the slightest bit bothered by the fact saliva was dripping all over his face.

“We feed him normal food, but I think it is the food he eat in school that has some problem. I need to check it out.” Haneul said, looking at Loki attack Junhyung with his salivary kisses.

Instead of stopping his son, Junhyung attacked back with the same move. We watched the father and son kiss each other like there was no tomorrow.

“You have not said hello to Seungho ahjusshi.” Haneul turned to Tae Hyun.

Among the three kids, Tae Hyun was the quietest. Haneul said he has been like this ever since last time, but as he grew older, he just got quieter.

“Hello~” Tae Hyun said so ever softly.

Seungho waved and smiled.

“How is my Tae Hyunie?” He asked, poking the boy.

“I’m fine.” Tae Hyun giggled.

“Really?” He asked, continuing to poke him.

“Yes. Hahahaa yes yes!!” Tae Hyun laughed.

Haneul and I stood at the corner, watching them play.

“So, do you still need my chainsaw?” Haneul asked.

“CHAINSAW!?” Junhyung and Seungho yelled.

“Lionny, when did we own a chainsaw!?” Junhyung asked in shock.

“Darling, why do you need a chainsaw?” Seungho asked worriedly.

Haneul and I looked at each other and burst into laughter.

***
“Why are you not sleeping? Don’t the medicine knock you out?” I yawned, patting Seungho’s chest robotically.

“You can sleep. I’m not tired.” Seungho smiled.

“Why? You’re supposed to be tired.” I said.

“I’m too happy to be tired.” He giggled.

“Why are you so happy?” I asked, squashing his cheeks.

“Because we’re together. That’s why.” He said through squashed cheeks.

“Silly~” I poked the tip of his nose.

“Silly for you.” He smiled.

“You love the kids, don’t you? You don’t even seem disgusted when Loki showered your face with saliva.” I said.

“Kids are cute. Why would I be disgusted? There’s only a short period of time that they’ll be willing to be close with you like that. A few more years and they would flinch even at your touch. Saliva or what, it doesn’t matter. It’s the moments that count, remember?” He said.

I laughed and nodded.

“Right. But at this moment, Lucky, you really need to sleep.” I said, turning off the lights.

“If I sleep now, this moment would be gone.” He sighed.

“It would be a brand new moment when you wake up.” I said.

“It would not be the same.” He said.

“It would be better.” I said.

And then, his snores answered me. So much for being not tired.

“Good night, silly, insecure panpy.” I kissed his forehead before lying down on the makeshift bed beside him.

As I closed my eyes, I cannot help but wonder what if I did not forgive him? How would things turn out? But then again, I doubt I would be able to do that. I love him too much to cut him out of my life. Nevertheless, I think I should make my love for him more obvious. You asked me to make your life difficult, Seungho. Therefore, don’t you dare regret it. 

***

tumblrmaqx6vagc61rf57q3.gifDrinking Seungho (I think it's sparkling juice of something in the gif.. Haa so unmanly XD)

tumblrmarl6iyksw1rrxzru.gifMinji: Tonight’s our last night. Treasure it.

tumblrm7knmcn4av1rrxzru.gifSeungho listening to Minji tell the boys 'she don't care about him anymore'.

tumblrlytix5s9pw1qk8h0p.gifMinji: A black belt holder.