Please

Crazy?

Good times for a change
See, the luck I've had Can make a good man turn bad

Seungho’s POV

“ARE YOU CRAZY!?” The gynae yelled at me.

“No. Actually, I’m being completely serious here.” I said.

“Are you even…” I cut her off before she could finish.

“Yes, I’m the same blood type as her. We’re a perfect match, be it in blood or in life.” I said, smiling at Minji who struggled to giggle.

“We don’t have the proper equipments to draw your blood here, and I’m not saying you are unhealthy or anything but without a health check on you I can’t just let you donate your blood to her.” The gynae said.

“I know. That’s why I’m prepared. In case I have any illness, I don’t wish for it to be transferred to her too.” I said, pulling out a letter from my back pocket and handed it to her.

“And as for the equipments, you’re the doctor so figure out something. I know you have your ways to transfer blood from one person to another in times of emergency. My blood is yours to draw.” I said.

“Don’t…” Minji mumbled.

“Then do you want to do cesarean?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Then you don’t have a choice.” I said, kissing her on her lips.

“I don’t know if this is going to work.” The gynae said, looking unsure as she held a needle and something that looked like a pipe.

“Then try it. I’m all yours to experiment.” I said.

“You may want to sit down.” She said.

“I’m fine standing.” I said.

I let her do her thing while I turn back to Minji to talk to her to distract her from the pain. I winced when I felt the needle poke into my arm. I watch the blood flow from my body through the pipe and then to Minji’s arm and into her body. This is the least I can do for you, Minji ah~

“Are you okay?” The gynae asked.

I nodded. Minji looked at me worriedly but I assured her with a smile. We waited for awhile for Minji to regain a little strength.

“Minji, your baby is on his or her way. I can almost see it. You need to use a little strength here. It’s going to hurt. It’s going to be tough, but this is it.” The gynae said.

“You can do this, darling.” I whispered into Minji’s ear as I held onto the side to stable myself.

I was starting to feel a little light-headed from the blood loss. Minji was screaming and grabbing my hair. I bend down closer to her to hold her as well as to lean on her for support. She screamed and sank her teeth into my neck, biting down on my neck hard as she brought our baby to earth.

“It’s a baby girl.” The gynae smiled at us.

I turned to look at Minji who was smiling tiredly at me.

“You did it, darling. You did it.” I hugged her tightly.

“Thank you… Lucky~” I heard her say weakly.

“Shhh shhh~ Don’t talk.” I said to her.

“Your neck…” She mumbled, touching me lightly.

She looked at her fingers which were stained red.

“Are you a vampire?” I .

She pouted at me.

“What should we name our princess, hmm?” I asked.

“Your.. say~” Minji poked my cheek.

We turned back to look at the gynae who did not seem as happy as she was before.

“Is something wrong?” I asked.

Minji grabbed my hand, clutching onto me tightly.

“I think it was the lack of oxygen that’s why….” She said, doing all sorts of checks on our baby girl.

“Bring her… here.” Minji said weakly.

“But…” The gynae muttered.

“Please…” Minji pleaded.

The nurse put our precious one into Minji’s arms. She was so small, quiet and a little blue instead of the usual colour.

“Come on, baby. Don’t do this to daddy and mummy.” Minji whispered, tears staining her cheeks.

“Sweetheart, you were full of life just now.” I said to our daughter, holding her tiny hand with my thumb and index finger.

“Baby, please~” Minji’s tears dripped all over our daughter’s face.

“I’m sorry.” The gynae said, looking apologetically at us.

I felt as thou someone pushed their hand into my ribcage and squashed my heart. The pain felt so real that I could not breathe.

“Why….” Minji cried, burying her face into my chest.

I held onto her tightly while trying to poke our daughter, in hope she would just make a sound to prove to us that she is alive.

“Don’t disappoint us, sweetheart. Please.” I pleaded, crying as well.

This cannot happen. After all that we have gone through, this cannot happen to us.

“I’m sorry.” Minji muttered.

“It’s not your fault, it’s not your fault.” I said.

“It’s my fault.” She said.

“Let me take her.” The gynae said.

“Baby, please~” I pleaded, squeezing our daughter’s hand lightly.

And then, I felt her move slightly. I swear it was not my imagination.

“Wait.” I said, stopping the gynae from taking our daughter and pronouncing her dead.

“Baby, please…” I pleaded again.

“Seungho~” The gynae called out.

“Wait, wait! I really felt her! You’re not going to pronounce our daughter dead without our permission!” I yelled.

I picked our daughter up and cradled her in my arms. I rocked her lightly while whispering pleads into her ear.

“Wake up, my sweetheart. Daddy is here. Why aren’t you waking up? I felt you just now, didn’t I? Come on. Please~” I whispered.

“Don’t do this.” The gynae said.

I was not going to give up.

“You said Minji wasn’t going to make it, but she did! I believe that our daughter will make it too! Don’t you dare ask to me give up!” I said, angry tears flowing down my cheeks.

I buried my face into our girl’s chest, sobbing my eyes out.

Like a surprise present, our daughter started wailing loudly.

“I told you!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted at the gynae.

“Thank you, sweetheart. Thank you so much.” I whispered, kissing our daughter all over her face.

“Minji! Minji! Did you hear it!?” I yelled as I turned to Minji.

But instead of the Minji who was crying happy tears I expect to find, I found Minji pale with her eyes closed, as thou asleep.

“Minji~ Our baby is alive. Minji. Take a look at her.” I put our crying daughter into her arms, but unlike just now she did not hold onto her. Her arms fell limply to the side.

“Minji ah….” I shook Minji.

“She’s still alive but she needs medical attention now.” The gynae said.

 “Sweetheart, you stay strong and daddy will come back in awhile, okay?” I said to our baby girl before planting a kiss on her forehead and passing her back to the nurse.

I wiped off the tears from my face and turned to Minji. She looked exactly like she is sleeping.

“You’ll be fine, my love. I promise you that you’ll be fine. You want to see our baby, right? She’s alive. Your effort paid off well. I have not thank you for it, so you cannot leave me now. You promised me you’ll be strong so you better keep your promise. I love you, darling, and whatever I do, I hope you will find it in you to forgive me. I hope you know that whatever I am doing is for you. I love you.” I said.

I kissed her on her lips despite knowing she would not kiss me back. I could not hold back my tears. I cried into her chest, shaking her, begging her to open her eyes and talk to me for just a minute.

“Come on, you need to get off her.” The gynae said, trying to pull me off Minji.

“Please, please! Just let me hold her for a while! Please!” I begged, ready to go on my knees if I needed to. This might be our last time.

So please please please let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want this time

I walked out of the delivery room looking like I just climbed out of a wrecked train. I was giddy and I know I had blood everywhere.

“WHAT HAPPENED!?” The boys yelled as they ran towards me.

I smiled at them.

“Why did we hear yelling inside? What’s going on? How’s the baby and Minji?” G.O asked.

“What did you do to yourself?” Cheondong asked.

“It’s a very beautiful baby girl.” I smiled.

“Congrats, hyung~!!!!!!” They yelled, hugging me tightly.

I felt as thou if I closed my eyes, I would pass out.

“Are you okay? Why do you look like this?” Joon asked.

“She needed blood, so I.. Haa~” I smiled, pointing to my arm.

“Do you think you’re a walking blood supply!?” Mir frowned.

“How is Minji? Is she okay?” Haneul asked, running over, dragging Junhyung behind her.

“Hyung, what the hell happened to you?” Junhyung asked, pointing to my neck.

“I met a vampire inside.” I smiled.

“How is Minji?” Haneul asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“The baby?” She asked.

“A girl. A very… beautiful… and strong girl.” I said, unconsciously crying.

“Why are you crying, hyung!? Don’t scare us!” Junhyung hugged me tightly.

“Don’t cry. Shhh~” He said.

I am crying because I am so happy our baby is alive. But I am also crying because in a few hours, everything is going to change.

“SEUNGHO!!!” Another voice yelled.

I looked to find her doctor friend running towards us.

“How’s Minji? And the baby?” He asked, panting.

“The baby is fine. She’s a strong girl.” I smiled.

“And then Minji?” He asked.

“I don’t know. She’s unconscious.” I said.

“Why do you look like this? Did you donate blood to her again!? Seungho! I told you to take care of your health!” He scolded.

“I still can do it. Let’s go. Minji needs us now.” I said, breaking free from Junhyung’s hug.

“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING!? YOU CAN’T EVEN WALK PROPERLY AND YOU WANT TO DONATE YOUR BONE MARROW TO HER!? DO YOU WANT TO DIE!?” Her friend shouted as he yanked me backwards, pushing me against the wall.

“You’re going to what!?” G.O shouted.

“We’re a perfect match! I did the test and we match! This is my only chance of saving her!” I said to them.

“I can’t let you do it in your condition now. No.” Her doctor friend said.

I got angry. I found strength in me to push him against the wall. I grabbed onto his neck.

“HYUNG!! ARE YOU CRAZY!? LET GO!!!” They shouted, trying to pry my fingers off him.

“Do it. I say, do it. I’m doing it and you’re not stopping me. You hear me? You’re not stopping me. I want to save her, and you promised me you would let me do it.” I said, my fingers digging deeper into his neck.

He was choking and his face was turning red. The boys were yelling but I could not hear them.

“You’re not… fit… enough..” He choked out.

“I know my body better than you do. I can do this. I’ll kill you if anything happens to her.” I said, choking him further.

“ING LET GO OF HIM!!!!” Haneul yelled, swinging her bag onto my head.

I let go of him instantly as a wave of dizziness hit me. What the hell did this girl put inside her bag? Or did she carry a box out?

“Hyung!!” Joon caught me before I hit the ground.

Minji’s friend was a coughing mess. He massaged his neck as he stared at me.

“You’re mad.” He mumbled.

***

Haven't had a dream in a long time
See, the life I've had Can make a good man bad

“I have this theory, you tell me if I’m right or wrong.” Her friend said.

“What theory?” I asked.

“Death excites you.” He said, arms folded.

I smiled and shook my head.

“Then why do you keep doing this? Why do you keep playing this suicide game along with Minji? I thought you are sensible enough, but you’re as insane, or I dare say, even worse.” He said.

“No one is sensible when it comes to the people you love.” I said.

“You have one last chance to walk out of here. Your body is not in the right condition for this, I’m telling you. You might not survive.” He said.

“I might die, but if without this, Minji will die and I’m not letting it happen so do it.” I said.

“You might not be able to save Minji anyway. It failed her once. It was her sister’s bone marrow. Blood related. What makes you think yours would work?” He asked, not wanting to sound rude, I know.

“Her body accepted my blood and my liver. Everything we did was a risk, and it worked. So why not this?” I said.

He sighed and shook his head.

“Fine.” He said.

He made me turn to my side.

“Wait.” I said, stopping him from putting me under anaesthesia.

“Changing your mind?” He asked.

“No. I just want to say something, just in case, I don’t wake up or something.” I said.

He snorted.

“Death don’t excite me. I’m not fascinated by it, really. But I want to save Minji. Not for her gratitude or anything of this sort. I don’t know why but I just want to save her. I want to do whatever I can to make sure she is alive, even if it asks for my life.” I said.

“You’re just madly, blindly, dumbly, stupidly, insanely in love.” He said.

He did not give me a chance to reply him as he knocked me out with the anesthesia without warning. How rude~

***

So for once in my life let me get what I want
Lord knows it would be the first time
Lord knows it would be the first time

When I opened my eyes again, bright lights greeted me. I felt a throbbing pain in my lower back. My head felt heavy and my stomach churned.

“He’s up.” I heard a voice said.

I tried to look for the source of the voice when a face appeared. Mir.

“Hyung, how are you feeling?” He asked, sounding so gentle as thou he was afraid his voice would break me.

“Min… ji.” I muttered.

I could not help it. She was the only thing on my mind.

“Hyung~” He held onto my hand tightly before turning away.

“Min… ji.” I called out again.

“Hyung, please.” He pleaded.

Another warm pair of hands cupped mine. I felt the side of my bed sink down a little. I turned to find Haneul sitting beside me, holding my hand. She smiled at me, but her eyes were glistening with tears.

“Minji…” I called out, knowing that she could give me an answer.

Her tears fell all over my hand as she sobbed. Junhyung pulled her into his embrace with one arm while putting his other hand onto my chest.

“Minji…” I repeated, looking at him.

His lips were trembling, as thou he was trying to get some words out, but his sobs took over.

I looked around the room. Both the boys from MBLAQ and Beast were here. They wore the same expression; sorrow.

“I’m sorry.” Haneul finally said.

She pushed Junhyung away and ran out of the room. Junhyung ran after her, yelling her name.

“Seungho~” G.O called out, appearing at my sight.

“You did your best. But...” He said.

G.O hardly cries, but he is crying now.

I nodded, swallowing back my tears. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep.

Minji ah, are you feeling better now?

***
Don't hate me :(

tumblrmaw0rjfya91qfro36.gif