Of all places

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

I stood at the window of our practice room, looking down. From where I was standing, I had a clear view of the entrance.

“Why are you standing there?” Mir asked as he stood beside me, looking out as well.

“Are there fans around?” He asked.

“No.” I said.

“Then? What so interesting about the gates?” He asked.

“Very interesting.” I smiled.

“Hyung, is something going on? You’ve been so smiley recently.” He poked my arm.

“Nothing.” I smiled, turning to lean my back against the window.

“Girlfriend?” He said suddenly.

“EH?!” My eyes widened.

“You have a girlfriend?” He asked, leaning closer.

“N.. No!” I said, pushing him away.

“Really?” He asked, sitting on the floor, stretching.

“But your cheeks tell otherwise.” He said, pointing at me.

I covered my cheeks and turned away.

“A girlfriend would be good, you know. But be sure to let us know.” He said.

Before I could reply, he smacked my and walked off.

“YAH!” I yelled, feeling violated by him. How dare he smack my like that?

My phone vibrated, saving Mir from my scolding.

‘Five minutes!’ She texted.

‘I thought I told you not to text!? Anyway, my window is open ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ’ I replied.

‘Uhhh~~ Come down. Me flying through the window will create too much attention.’ She replied.

‘I like attention 。◕‿◕。 I replied.

Are you going to come down or not!? No nom nom for you! (⋋▂⋌) She replied.

‘NAWWW!!!! MY NOM NOM!!! I’m coming down NOW! (シ_ _)シ’ I replied as I grabbed my stuff and hurried down.

“Hyung! Where are you going!?” Joon stopped me.

“Out!” I shook free from his grip.

“But… I thought you said you were dying and if anyone dares to disrupt you when you are sleeping later back at the dorm you would kill them!?” He yelled.

“This person has a gold card!” I laughed.

“Gold card? Is it a new sort of credit card? Are you going shopping!?” He yelled, trying to follow me down the stairs.

“Pure water. Tell them I’ll go back on my own. And don’t you dare follow me.” I said, pushing him backwards before rushing down the stairs.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!” He yelled from upstairs.

“GO BACK!” I shouted as I raced down.

When I got to the entrance, I was panting like crazy. I looked around, but she was nowhere to be seen. I guess I am early?

“Uh oh. Someone is late.” A voice from behind me said.

I turned around to find her leaning against her bike. Her long hair did not seem to mess up despite the wind blowing.

“I… I ran… You know.” I panted.

“Why did you have to run when there are working lifts?” She asked.

“I…” I kept quiet, feeling slightly embarrassed.

She looked at me, and then smiled.

“Never mind.” She said.

“Sorry.” I said.

“I was just teasing you.” She smiled, throwing me a helmet.

“I thought it is a flying carpet?” I asked, looking at her white motorbike.

The bike surprisingly seemed to match her very well.

“It is a carpet, in my eyes. And it can fly, if you want it to.” She said.

“Erm… I rather not.” I said.

“So safe?” She laughed as she put on her helmet.

“Of course.” I said, putting on mine as well.

“You know how to get on a motorbike, do you?” She asked mockingly as she got up the bike.

“Tsk!” I smacked the cover of her helmet down.

I got behind her, shifting myself to a comfortable position. I held onto the sides. It would be rude if I touched her, right?

“Can we go?” She asked.

“Yea, sure.” I said.

“Hold tight. If you fly away, it’s gonna be spectacular.” She said.

“Get ready your camera.” I said.

“Already did.” She waved a digital camera.

“WHAT!? Were you planning on pushing me off the bike halfway!?” I yelled in surprise.

She did not reply, instead she just laughed and took off without warning. I yelped a little at the sudden speed, but started to enjoy the cool breeze very quickly.

“Where are we going?” I leaned forward to ask when I realize our surroundings were pretty quiet.

“What?” She asked, turning slightly.

“Where are we going?” I asked again, louder this time.

“You’ll see.” She said.

We have been on the road for almost an hour. We were out of the city area and it felt a little odd.

“But…” I mumbled.

She stopped the bike, pushed up the cover of her helmet and turned to me.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, not sounding annoyed, but more like concern.

“Just… I…” I looked around.

“Oh, erm.. I guess, I should have told you where we were going.” She said.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

“I want to go see that abandoned theme park.” She said.

“Abandoned…. WHAT!? ABANDONED WHAT!?” I yelled.

“Abandoned theme park.” She said.

“Which… one?” I asked.

“Okpo Land.” She said.

“The one… That…” I mumbled.

“Yea, the one where a girl died.” She said calmly.

“Why… Of all places?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

“I just wanted to see.” She said.

“But…” I muttered.

“I could send you back if you don’t wish to go. Seriously, it is kind of my fault I did not tell you where we were going. Sorry.” She said.

“No no. You don’t have to turn back.” I said.

“Sure? I can go alone. I don’t mind.” She said.

Alone? Is she crazy? Now that I know where she wants to head, I am not letting her go alone. Yang Seungho, you are a freaking man! How could you freak out at something like that!?

“No! Let’s go.” I said.

“Sure?” She asked.

“Yes. Very sure.” I said.

“But…” I said.

She looked at me curiously.

“You’re buying me nom nom after that.” I smiled.

“I’ll make sure your stomach would be very, very full!” She slapped my belly.

I was a little taken aback by her action.

“Nom nom nom nom nom~~” She said as she started the bike.

She is really very cute. How could people bully her?

Throughout the rest of the journey, I enjoyed the scenery of outskirt Korea. It was really pretty, until we turned into a quiet lane, and then she stopped.

“We’re here.” She announced as she got off the bike.

“Be careful not to touch the exhaust. It will burn you.” She warned as she took my helmet from me.

“Oh. Thanks.” I said, getting off the bike.

I laughed when she carried her bag like a school girl.

“What?” She asked.

“You look like a school girl, but at the wrong place.” I said.

She looked confused for a second, and then laughed when she turned to the entrance of the theme park.

“Oh.” She laughed.

I stared at the theme park. It looked creepy. Even the surroundings felt chilly.

“Let’s go!” She tugged onto my arm excitedly before walking towards the entrance on her own.

Why of all places to ‘just want to have a look’, she would choose here? Is she really crazy?

“WAIT UP!” I yelled, running behind her.

I sure did not want to be left alone here. 

"What abandoned theme park? I'm not scared of you aghhh!" I told myself as I ran after her.

***
tumblrm65pta8hv71ryndad.gif Seungho: Abandoned…. WHAT!? ABANDONED WHAT!?

tumblrm3rjdl4ieg1rrxzru.gif When Minji slapped Seungho's stomach

tumblrm53c1lps5g1rrxzru.gif Seungho to himself: What abandoned theme park? I'm not scared of you aghhh!