Priorities

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

I was lying happily on the floor of our living room when I felt a rude kick on my back. I turned to glare at whoever who kicked me. G.O grinned as thou nothing was wrong and sat down on the floor beside me.

“What was that for!?” I frowned as I snatched the remote control from his hand.

“Your looks kickable.” He said casually as he snatched the remote control back from me.

“So rude!” I said.

“Like you’re not.” He stuck out his tongue at me.

“You’ll get your karma.” I said as I shifted to rest my head on his lap.

“I sure will.” He said, resting his arm on my chest as he switched channels on the television.

“I’m hungry~” I said.

“I thought you were trying to live without food.” He laughed.

“What!?” I poked his side.

“Ouch! Tsk! Isn’t it true? For the past few days you were just nibbling on your food like some hamster.” He said.

“Was I?” I asked.

“Hur~ You just don’t know yourself. At first we were worried if you were sick or something, but then we realize, ahh~ you’re really sick.” He smiled.

“I’m not sick.” I muttered.

“You’re love sick.” He said.

“I just miss her! Is anything wrong!?” I shouted.

“I didn’t say anything is wrong.” He said calmly, still focusing on the television.

“Aiee~ Minji~~ Where are you~~” I rolled off his lap and onto the floor.

“Just roll around. You can be productive while you whine by cleaning the floor as well.” He said.

“You’re the meanest person I’ve ever seen in my whole life!” I said.

“Then you clearly have not seen yourself.” He laughed.

“YOU’RE SO DEAD!” I tackled him to the floor.

“What!? What!? Isn’t it true!?” He yelled as he rolled around, grabbing each other.

“So rude! So rude! Just because we’re of the same age! Ughhh!!!” I grabbed a fistful of his hair.

“Oh my goodness, you fight like a girl!” He laughed.

We continued ‘fighting’ with each other until we hit something hard. We looked up to find Cheondung staring down at us.

“What are you two doing?” He asked in a monotonous voice.

“Erm… Just.. Fooling around.” G.O stuttered as we both got off each other.

“Okay. Don’t get hurt.” Cheondung said.

Before we could reply him, he walked off robotically.

“What’s wrong with him?” I whispered to G.O.

“No idea. But that was scary.” He whispered back.

“Hyung!” Cheondung suddenly called out, startling both of us.

“Yea!?” We yelled back in unison.

“Are we going for dinner? I’m hungry.” He said with a pout.

“Yeap. Let’s go for dinner. Then I can go to Minji’s.” I said.

“She’s back?” G.O asked.

“It’s today, she say. She’s supposed to text me when she arrive thou.” I said, checking my phone.

“Oh there’s a text!” I said excitedly as I opened the message.

‘How’s my panpy doing? XOXO’ Minji’s text read.

‘Not good without you hur hur~ ARE YOU BACK!?’ I replied.

‘I thought I would be seeing you at the airport. I’m disappointed (´∩`。)’ She replied.

Minji was away in Japan for the past week for work purposes. I have no idea what she was doing because she left hurriedly after giving me a very vague reason. But since it was work, I guess I had no say in it after all. I asked for her departure and arrival details but she would not give me any, except for the date.

‘YOU DIDN’T TELL ME WHEN YOU WERE ARRIVING!!!! ︿Are you at the airport!? Wait for me! I’m coming now!’ I replied.

‘HAHAHAHA! JUST TEASING YOU! Nah, don’t come~ I’m on a cab already. (づ ̄ ³)’ She replied.

‘I’m serious when I say I miss you! Hmph! (°□° ┻━┻ I replied.

‘!!!! Don’t be angry hur~ ──(° -°) Have you had dinner? If not, meet me for dinner. I miss you. I’ll buy you lots of nom nom! Does Lucky wants his nom nom? It’s gonna be yummy! ڡ`)’ She replied.

I could not stop giggling at her cute reply.

“Seungho, let’s go.” G.O called out.

“Erm… No~” I said.

“No?” The boys looked at me.

They were all dressed and prepared to go.

“I erm.. I’m gonna eat with Minji.” I said, looking down slightly.

“I thought we said we were going to eat together!?” Cheondung yelled.

I was honestly a little startled by his outburst.

“Sorry, Doongie ah~ But… she just came back, and.. she’s asking.. so.. I..” I muttered.

“IT’S NOT EXACTLY OUR FAULT WE’VE GOT A , YOU KNOW!” He shouted.

“What has this gotta do with having a !?” I asked, surprised.

“You only care about people who don’t have a ! Even when Minji wasn’t around, your heart went with her to whichever country she went to! Can’t you give us some attention too!? Minji is important, but aren’t we brothers!?” He shouted as he stomped out.

“What just happened?” I asked the boys who seemed equally shocked.

“I have no idea.” Joon muttered as he ran after Cheondung.

“I think he’s just in a bad mood. His cat does not recognize him or something like that. I heard him grumble about it that day. No worries, hyung.” Mir assured.

“He took out his anger on me when it was his cat who offended him?” I asked.

“No choice, hyung. You have a .” Mir laughed.

“Stop with the thing!” I playfully punched him.

“Enjoy dinner with Minji, while we calm down the thunderstorm.” G.O smiled as he pulled Mir out.

 ‘I’m coming now.’ I replied Minji as I got changed.

‘Did something happen? You sound sad.’ She replied.

‘Yea, something happened. Tell you later, okay?’ I replied.

‘You okay? Should I come instead? Or should we meet another day?’ She replied.

‘I might not be able to survive another day without seeing your face ―(T_T)→’ I replied.

‘CHEESY SSHI 101! Okay, see you later, Lucky love~ ()’ She replied.

On the way to Minji’s place, I thought over Cheondung’s words. I guess while he is saying things because he was in a bad mood, the things he said held some truth as well. Perhaps I was indeed not doing a good job in juggling both my relationship and friendship.

‘Sorry hyung. I went crazy. That wasn’t me.’ Cheondung texted me.

‘No worries, doong~ We all have an evil twin XD But I ought to apologize too. Hyung will try to be a better person from now on, okay?’ I replied as I walked.

‘No no no. Hyung, you’re great already. I know it has been tough on you. I’m just grumpy, alright. My stupid cat forgot me. I feel unwanted hur :(‘ He replied.

I laughed out loud, earning stares from passersby.

‘Your cat is just throwing a tantrum, like you!’ I replied.

‘Perhaps. Whatever. I’m going to starve it for three days. Enjoy dinner with Minji, okay? Bring her over some day. Tell her we miss her.’ He replied.

‘See you later. Eat well, and please don’t starve the poor kitty.’ I replied.

I kept my phone in my pocket as I neared Minji’s apartment. From far, I spotted a figure sitting on the steps of the building. I walked closer to find that it was Minji. She was sitting with her chin resting on her knee with a lot of stuff around her.

“Minji ah! What’s going on? Why are you out here? Did you go to Japan with so much stuff? Or were you waiting for me?” I asked, looking at her stuff.

“Oh, Lucky! You’re here!” She jumped onto me, kissing me on my cheek.

“What’s going on?” I asked after kissing her back.

“Haa~” She laughed shyly.

“It looks like your entire house is out here, what is going on?” I asked.

“Well, you’re quite right.” She smiled weakly.

“What?” I asked.

“My entire house is out here.” She said with a sigh.

“Why?” I asked.

“I got kicked out, that’s why.” She smiled.

“What!?” I yelled.

She shrugged her shoulders and squat down, pouting.

“I can never understand why people like to break art pieces. Just because they cannot understand them, doesn’t mean they should break them. Not even when they are angry or something like that.” She said, picking up a broken piece of canvas.

“Darling! You got kicked out and you’re bothering about those damned pieces!? Get your priorities right, please!” I yanked her up by her arm.

“I have my priorities right, you know. Those are my life.” She said.

“It’s no laughing matter!” I yelled.

“Of course it isn’t! What’s going to happen to them now?” She pouted.

“Exactly! What’s going to happen!?” I shouted.

“Can you let me put them up at your place for awhile, please?” She asked.

“I DON’T CARE ABOUT THOSE ART PIECES! I CARE ABOUT YOU!” I shouted.

“But… I care about those art pieces.” She pouted.

“Minji ah!!” I stomped my foot in frustration.

“What!? Are you going to start lecturing me the moment I come back!? You know how important those are to me, so don’t tell me things like ‘get my priorities right’. It’s like asking you to stop being part of MBLAQ. It is just almost impossible! Damn it, like as if finding my stuff out at my door the moment I arrive back isn’t bad enough!” She shouted.

“I’m going to kill the heartless landlord.” I said, pulling her into a tight embrace.

“Would you please be so kind to take in my art pieces for awhile? I'll pay the rent.” She asked, again.

“Damn it. I’ll take in the homeless artist as well. And for goodness, the rent.” I chuckled.

***
dryang3.gifMinji: !!!! Don’t be angry hur~ ┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ) Have you had dinner? If not, meet me for dinner. I miss you. I’ll buy you lots of nom nom! Does Lucky wants his nom nom? It’s gonna be yummy! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)’ Gif credited to drYang ^^ Thank you, again~

tumblrmao0trgkw21rrxzru.gifSeungho: What just happened?

tumblrlwszq3l9b31qcrhad.gifMinji: My entire house is out here.

tumblrm9qxngurhj1rrukfa.gifSeungho: Damn it. I’ll take in the homeless artist as well. And for goodness, the rent.