Taking care of you

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Murderer.” I said, glaring playfully at her.

“Hur~ Wake up~” She poked my ‘dead’ phone.

“It’s dead. You drown it.” I poked her arm.

“Noooooo~ You didn’t tell me it was in there!” She pouted.

“Don’t you check clothes before dumping it into the washing machine?” I asked.

“I…” She looked at me.

“Should I drown myself to make up for it?” She asked.

“What!? No no no!” I hugged her tightly.

“Hur~~ Stupid phone~~ Why didn’t you tell me you were in there!?” She slapped my phone.

“IF MY PHONE TALKED TO YOU!!!” I laughed.

“I’m really sorry.” She said, pouting pitifully.

“It’s alright~” I kissed her cheek.

“I’ll buy you a new phone.” She said.

“It’s fine. I have more than one phone, just that… this is new.” I laughed bitterly, looking at my ‘dead’ phone.

“Hur~~~ Sorry~” She made a crying face.

I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

“It’s okay, darling! I don’t blame you. Really~ I was just teasing you.” I said.

“I know.” She smiled.

“You know?” I asked.

“Of course I know you wouldn’t blame me. Hee~” She stuck out her tongue at me.

“Uh oh. You pranked me?” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Nooooo!!! I really felt bad okay!” She frowned.

“Doesn’t seem like the case!” I said.

“Really! You see!! I’m so sad!” She pretended to cry.

“You win, you win~” I rested my head against her shoulder.

“You should sleep.” She said.

“I know.” I muttered, starting to feel drowsy from the effects of the medicine.

“Love you.” She kissed my forehead.

“Don’t be stingy on your ‘I love you’ okay?” I said.

“Was I ever?” She asked.

I nodded. She laughed and hit my head lightly.

“How dare you bully me when I am sick?” I said.

“This is the only time I could bully you and know I wouldn’t be gravely hurt.” She chuckled.

“You could bully me any time and I would never hurt you, Minji ah~” I smiled.

“You hit me just that day when I poked your stomach.” She muttered.

“WHEN!?” I exclaimed.

“No no no~” She rubbed my chest, laughing.

“I did not.” I pouted.

“Of course you didn't hit me.” She said.

“YOU KICKED ME HUR HUR!!!” She acted pitifully.

Instead of getting annoyed by her accuse, I could only laugh at how cute she is.

“Why are you laughing!?” She giggled.

“Because you’re so cute!” I laughed.

“I’m not cute.” She said.

“Yes you are~” I touched her cheek.

“SEUNG STOMACH IS CUTER!!!!” She grabbed my stomach suddenly, startling me.

I screamed at her sudden touch while she laughed hysterically at me.

“So squishy!” She laughed.

I turned over, lying on my stomach.

“Don’t laugh.” I said.

She stopped laughing and looked at me.

“Are you angry?” She asked.

I shook my head.

“It’s so embarrassing!!” I buried my face in the pillow.

“Panda, you’re not fat!” She turned me over.

“I am~” I slapped my stomach.

“You’re a little squishy, just the way I like it.” She said, squeeze hugging me.

“Ughhhhhhh~” I whined.

She let go of me and chuckled.

“Each time you call yourself fat, I’m going to squeeze you like this.” She said.

“What if you squeeze so hard my bones break, my skin tear, my veins burst and my blood spurt out?” I asked.

She gave me a disgusted look and then changed to a poker face quickly.

“Oh, let it be.” She said.

“Hul~” I hugged myself.

“I would never let that happen to you, silly panda. Sleep.” She said as she reached for the thermometer to take my temperature.

“Oh my gosh look! Your fever is so high it can’t even read anything!” She shouted.

“But… I don’t feel that bad.” I said.

“THAT’S BECAUSE YOU’RE GOING CRAZY!!” She screamed into my face, and then started laughing.

“I forgot to turn it on.” She laughed, showing me the empty screen on the thermometer.

“You seriously think you’re not the one with the fever?” I asked, touching her forehead.

She shook her head, but did not stop laughing.

“Stop laughing!” I covered , but she still could laugh.

She was rolling all over the carpet, laughing as thou it was the funniest thing on earth. Her laugher was so contagious I found myself giggling as well.

“I’m so tired.” She panted, after she finally calmed herself down.

“Of course.” I was panting as well.

“Okay, okay~ Serious.” She sat up and took my temperature with a thermometer that was switched on.

“39.1. Why is it not subsiding?” She frowned.

“I’ll be fine.” I smiled.

“Alright, sleep.” She said.

“Where are you going?” I asked when she got up.

“To turn off the lights.” She said.

She turned off the ceiling light and came back to sleep with me. As much as I wanted to hug her to sleep, I did not. I did not want her to contract my fever.

My eyelids started feeling heavier and in no time I was asleep.

Minji’s POV

I was asleep beside Seungho but was awoken when he kept tossing and turning.

“Darling~ You okay?” I asked, still not fully awake.

He did not answer me, but his movements told me he was not exactly okay.

I the sidelight and slapped my cheeks to wake myself up.

“Seungho~” I called out, shaking him a little.

He was perspiring a lot and his body felt hotter than before.

“Darling~” I shook him with a little more strength this time.

He made a whimpering sound and opened his eyes slightly.

“What’s wrong? Where do you feel uncomfortable?” I asked, although I know he was not in any position to give me a definite answer.

He mumbled some gibberish before groaning. I grabbed the thermometer and took his temperature. I gasped when I saw the reader state 39.7.

I headed to the kitchen to grab the ice pack as well as wrap a few cubes of ice in a towel. I went back to him and pulled off the blanket that he wrapped himself in. He tried to reach for it but I smacked his hand away. I put the ice pack over his forehead. He tried to push it away but I pressed it down.

“No, darling. Keep it there before I strap it to your head.” I said.

“C…old~” He muttered.

“I know you’re cold, but you’re burning up.” I said.

I took off the jacket I let him wear and started sponging his body with the ice wrapped towel. He kept moving and making all sorts of noise that indicate his discomfort.

“Sorry, darling. Bear with it for awhile.” I said.

“Blan..ket…” He whimpered.

I covered the blanket over his legs. He tried to tug for it to cover his entire body but I folded the blanket into half, giving him no chance at all. He soon got tired and fell asleep.

I spent the whole night awake, sponging him, changing ice packs and taking his temperature.

***
Seungho’s POV

I opened my eyes to find Minji in a sitting position, dozing off beside me. I had a melting ice pack over my forehead and something cold on my stomach. I looked down to find Minji resting something like a really wet piece of cloth on my stomach.

She opened her eyes suddenly and looked surprised when she found me awake. I tried to cover my body but she smacked my hand.

“I’ve seen everything last night.” She yawned, rubbing her neck.

“What did you do to me last night?!” I covered myself dramatically.

“I molested you.” She said.

“So squishy~” She giggled, poking my stomach.

“Hmph!” I wrapped myself in the blanket.

“Are you feeling okay?” She asked, feeling my forehead.

“You’re the one who look like you’re going to pass out.” I said.

“Of course. What do you expect? I was awake for the whole night.” She yawned as she took my temperature.

“Sorry I kept you up.” I felt guilty.

“If I don’t take care of you, who would?” She smiled.

“I must have been very troublesome.” I muttered.

“You would have been nicer if you did not try to cover yourself even in your sleep.” She said.

I laughed at her statement.

She frowned looking at the reader.

“Why is it still 38? What a stubborn fever. Like fever, like patient.” She said.

“Are you calling me stubborn?” I asked.

“Opps~” She stuck out her tongue as she got up.

She came back with a glass of water; just what I needed for my desert-like throat.

“I’ll cook you something to eat, then you can take your medicine again. What do you want to eat?” She asked.

I shook my head, not feeling like eating at all.

“You got to eat something.” She said tiredly.

“We’ll think of food later. Firstly, you need to sleep.” I pushed her gently to lie down.

“I need to cook for you.” She tried to get up.

“No! You need to sleep! I’m feeling okay! I promise you I’ll eat whatever you cook later. Sleep first, please.” I said.

I felt bad that I kept her up all night.

“You promise.” She muttered, already half asleep.

“Yes, I promise.” I said.

I went into her room to grab another blanket and a soft toy for her to hug. When I came out, she was already snoring softly. I put the soft toy in her arms, letting her hug it and covered the blanket over her.

“Minji ah~” I called out, shaking her slightly.

“Do you feel sick!?” She sat up instantly.

I did not expect her to wake up so easily. I kind of regretted waking her up.

“No, no. I don’t. I just want to ask you if I could borrow your phone.” I said, handing her the soft toy and pushing her to lie down.

“It’s on the table.” She muttered, snuggling her face into the toy as she fell asleep.

“Baby~” I smiled, poking her cheek.

I watch her sleep for a while before heading to grab her phone. I put my SIM card into her phone to test if it was still working. Thankfully, it was. The phone started ringing with messages and missed calls indication; all of it from the boys as well as Minji. I smiled as I read those messages sent, but one of it made me tear.

‘Seungho ah, sorry, I was harsh with my words just now. MBLAQ is like an empty shell without you. Where are you? We’re all worried. I’m worried. Please come back and yell at us.’; G.O.

“I was the harsh one, not you.” I muttered.

I continued to scroll through the messages. I jumped when the phone started ringing. I stared at the caller, not daring to answer. But eventually, I did.

“Hel.. hello.” I stuttered.

“Seungho?” The voice say.

“Ye… yea.. Rain.. hyung… nim.” My hands were shaking, in fact, my whole body was. 

***
tumblrm9ak3666fb1r9clzt.gifMinji: SEUNG STOMACH IS CUTER!!!!

tumblrm9phsrjrx71qm375o.gifSeungho: It’s so embarrassing!!