Getting along

Crazy?

Minji’s POV

“What happened!?” Seungho sat up out of a sudden in his sleep.

I laughed and pushed him back to lie down.

“Nothing happened, Lucky. Sleep.” I said, patting his chest lightly.

I woke up before him and tried to creep out of the room but knock over his books instead. I turned over quickly to see if I woke him up. I thought I was safe when he did not respond to it but my happiness was short lived.

As a celebrity as well as the leader of the group, I guess he does not have a chance to be a heavy sleeper. When he first stayed over at my place, I was surprised at how easily he woke up at the slightest sound I made.

When I asked him about it, he said that despite having his eyes close and perhaps at times even snoring, he could not afford to be asleep fully because he has to be up the moment he is asked to. From then on, whenever he is asleep at my place, I would either only continue with my painting as silently as possible or stop doing everything and just sit there to watch him sleep.

“I’m up.” He muttered, grinning stupidly. 

“No, you’re not. Sleep. It’s still early. Shh~” I covered my palm over his eyes as I continued to hush him back to sleep.

I knew he was asleep when he did not move. I kissed him on his cheek and covered the blanket over him before heading out. It was about 6AM, therefore I did not expect anyone to be awake yet. I washed up and went to their kitchen. Their fridge was as empty as I expected it to be.

“You guys buy a fridge just to chill eggs?” I muttered as I took out the only food item available inside the fridge.

With seven eggs, I tried to make them a proper breakfast.

“Darling, where are you!?” I heard Seungho shout while I was cooking.

“I’m here. Shhhh~ The rest are sleeping.” I said.

He dragged his feet over to me and hugged me from behind.

“I didn’t ask you to stay here so you could cook.” He said in his morning voice, chin resting on my shoulder.

“I’m cooking for you.” I said, patting his cheek lightly.

He chuckled and snuggled his face into my neck.

“Have you brushed your teeth?” I asked.

“Do I smell like I have not?” He asked.

“Kind of.” I .

“Yah~” He pouted.

“Try this.” I said, feeding him a piece of egg roll.

“Nice!” He munched.

I smack his hand when he tried to take another piece.

“I thought they were for me!?” He asked, looking pitiful on purpose.

“They are, but wait for the rest.” I smiled.

“I’m not complaining, but… why only eggs?” He asked.

“That’s all you guys have in the fridge.” I said as I checked on the rice.

“This pot of rice is the last one too.” I said.

“Really!?” He sounded really surprised.

He opened the fridge, looking as shocked as I was when I saw the emptiness. How long has it been since they actually stepped into the kitchen is a mystery.

“What do you guys usually eat, seriously?” I asked.

“Ramen.” He said, opening the top cabinet.

“Ouch!” He whined when two packets of ramen dropped on his head.

I burst into laughter at the sight of it, but my laughter died down when I saw how fully packed with ramen the cabinet was.

“Please don’t tell me for three meals, you guys eat those.” I said.

He bit his finger, trying to look as cute as possible.

“Of course not for three meals.” He muttered.

“Then? Two?” I asked.

“We have other stuff too.” He said softly.

“Like what?” I asked.

“Just… other food stuff.” He looked away.

“Each time I asked you if you are eating properly, you said yes. So it’s all ramen?” I asked.

“We’re busy, and this is the most convenient.” He said.

“Being busy is not an excuse!” I raised my voice.

“Please don’t get angry with me early in the morning.” He said, looking really upset.

“Can I get angry tonight then?” I asked.

“Okay.” He said softly. How cute~

“I’m concerned about your health, Seungho.” I sighed.

He continued pouting, perhaps knowing how soft hearted I was with his pout.

“Stop pouting!” I laughed as I pinched his lips lightly.

“Aigoo, so thick.” I said.

“Don’t pretend to be surprise. You’ve tasted my lips a thousand times. How could you not know that it is thick?” He said as he his lips.

“Eat.” I muttered, hurrying into the room. How embarrassing his statement was.

“Are you embarrassed? Don’t be! My lips are yours!” He teased.

“Shut up!” I glared at him.

“The egg rolls are so yummy!” He changed the subject skillfully.

As annoying as he is, how can I ever get angry with this man?

Seungho’s POV

It has been a while since Minji shifted over to our dorm. Although I love the fact she is around me all the time, I know the boys are a little uncomfortable because they are afraid to act like how they used to.

We are all men, therefore it does not matter even if we walk around the house or use the toilet without locking the door, but ever since Minji came, the boys have been so careful to the point it is so cute.

 “Minji~” I called out as I walked out of my room.

The living room was dark, except for the corner light that was .

“Minji ah~” I frowned at the fact she was still there, working on whatever she was working on.

“Why are you up?” She asked.

“Darling, do you know what time is it?” I asked.

She shook her head.

“Come to bed, please.” I pleaded.

I stay over at Minji’s place at times, but I have never stayed in her place for a few consecutive days. I know Minji is a workaholic, but it still frustrates me when she works through a few nights with no sleep at all.

“Almost done.” She said.

“You said that yesterday.” I sighed.

She grinned and continued with her painting.

“Darling, please. It’s really bad for your body.” I said.

“I’ll come in awhile, okay? Go to bed first, be a good boy.” She said.

“Be a good girl.” I said.

She laughed, but did not stop.

“You can paint later.” I said.

“I wouldn’t be able to sleep properly because I’ll be thinking about it.” She said.

“Continue painting then. I’ll wait.” I threw myself onto the couch, arms crossed.

She put her paintbrush down and sighed.

“Lucky, please.” She pouted.

“I’ll be waiting inside, okay? I give you another half an hour, even if you’re not done, come to bed. Or else, I’ll be up all night.” I said, kissing her on her forehead.

“If you stay up all night, you’ll look terrible. You’ll turn into a real panda.” She giggled.

“Good. Like that we can match.” I .

She laughed and playfully drew a line of blue paint on my arm.

“How dare you vandalize me!?” I grabbed her hands.

“Are you some sort of artifact?” She laughed.

“No more half an hour for you.” I said, carrying her up in my arms.

“Nooooo~~ Let me down! I gotta finish!” She struggled but my grip on her was tight.

“Learn your lesson.” I smiled.

I turned off the lights and carried her into the room.

“Lucky~ I need to finish!” She whined.

“Please listen to me for once.” I said, gently laying her down on the bed.

“At least let me wash up.” She said.

“I’m not letting you out of the room.” I said.

“Why!?” She pouted.

“Because once I let go, I don’t know when I will be able to get you back.” I said.

“Aww~ Don’t say that.” She touched my cheek.

“It’s true, isn’t it?” I said, lying down beside her.

“Alright, I’m not going anywhere. I’ll stick to you forever.” She chuckled, resting her head against my chest.

“Promise?” I asked.

“Promise.” She said, resting her leg across my stomach as thou she was hugging some sort of bolster.

***
“Seungho.” My manager hyung called out.

“Yea, hyung?” I replied as I closed my room door gently so as not to wake Minji up.

She was working on another piece and was awake for three consecutive days. No matter how I tried to coax her or get angry with her this time, she did not give in. When she was finally done, she collapsed onto the bed and started snoring almost immediately.

“Have you… found a place for Minji yet?” He asked.

I frowned at him, not liking what he was trying to say.

“No, why?” I asked.

“Just… you know, asking.” He muttered.

“Really?” I asked.

“Don’t be offended, Seungho ah. I love Minji’s company, I’m sure we all do. With her around, we have more laughter in the dorm, stuff are more organized, we get proper food. But…” He looked away awkwardly.

“But what?” I asked.

“But… It’s a little inconvenient, no?” He said.

“She’s not even complaining, who are we to even say anything?” I asked.

“I mean, it’s inconvenient for her, no? Living in a house with so many men…” He said.

“Come straight to your point, hyung.” I said.

“Minji cannot stay here forever, Seungho ah. Firstly, it is against the company rules, and secondly, if the fans find out…” I cut him off before he could finish.

“So this is your real point?” I asked.

“Seungho, I don’t mean it in a bad way, I just…” He said.

“You’re asking me to kick Minji out, how nice could that be?” I asked.

“Seungho~” He sighed.

“It’s not like Minji is here because she has a choice, right? I can’t possibly let her go out alone. You want her out, fine, I’ll leave too then.” I said.

“Seungho, I don’t mean it that way.” He said.

“You know what you mean, hyung.” I said, stomping off.

“Seungho! Where are you going!?” He called out.

“To find a place to live with Minji where no one would bother or kick us out!” I shouted back angrily.

***
“Ouh~ Why is it so dark?” Joon asked as he pushed opened the door.

I was still upset over the conversation with my manager this morning, but still, I was surprised by the darkness. Usually when we come back, we would either smell paint, food or a combination of both, and then Minji will jump out from somewhere to greet us.

“Is she still sleeping?” Mir asked, peeking over my shoulder.

“I don’t know.” I muttered as I took off my shoes.

Her art supplies were still there, but instead of being all around like how it usually is, it was stacked up neatly in a corner.

“Minji!” I shouted as I pushed my way passed them and ran to my room.

I opened the door and was greeted by what I feared the most. She was not in my room. Her main luggage was gone but her other random stuff were packed neatly and left at the corner. I clenched my fists as the anger rise in me.

I pushed passed the shocked boys and stomped towards my manager. I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him hard against the wall.

“DID YOU KICK HER OUT WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!?” I shouted into his face, my nails digging into his neck.

***
tumblrmacn0ug90o1qikw9k.gifSeungho: I’m up.

tumblrmaonc5ssjz1r5aael.gifSeungho: The egg rolls are so yummy!

tumblrmagu90a2yn1rrukfa.gifSeungho: Come straight to your point, hyung.