Uncontrolled anger

Crazy?

Seungho’s POV

“Hyung, are you okay?” Mir asked as we headed downstairs.

“Yea, why?” I asked.

“You look so moody.” He commented.

“Really? Ahh~ Sorry~” I ruffled his hair.

“Don’t apologize. We know you miss Minji.” He smiled.

“I sure do. I wish we can go home soon.” I said.

“It’s just two more weeks! Don’t you skype with her everyday?” He asked.

“I do, but it’s different. And she seem busy too so I don’t exactly wish to hold her on the line for long.” I said.

We have been away from Korea for almost two week already and although it was nice getting to travel to different countries, it was a hectic journey and missing Minji made everything even more unbearable.

In the past, I would divert all my attention to work and no matter how long I was away from home, it would pass really quickly. But ever since Minji and I got together, even a day without hearing her voice would be a torture.

I guess I am what they call ‘love sick’. I never seem to be able to sleep through the night, food did not seem as appealing to me anymore, everything that is happening around annoys me. Even worse when I see couples spend time together, it simply angers me. I admit, I am jealous. I want to be with my Minji too.

“DO YOU WANT YOUR CROISSANT TOASTED OR NOT, SEUNGHO!?” G.O shouted into my ear, startling me.

“YES! Why did you have to shout!?” I got irritated.

“I have been asking you the same question for more than five times.” He said simply.

“I… I am sorry.” I felt guilty for yelling at him since I was the one who spaced out.

We are in Hong Kong now and the hotel is nice enough to provide us with a private area for breakfast so fans need not mob us. 

“It’s alright. We’re all tired.” He smiled, toasting my croissant for me.

“No, no~ It’s just me. I..” I muttered.

“You miss Minji. It’s written all over your face.” He smiled, putting the toasted croissant on my plate.

“Is it that obvious? Haa~ I really miss her. But it seems like… It’s like she doesn’t mind me leaving all the time. She doesn’t whine for me to call her or to text her. She doesn’t throw a tantrum when we hang up after talking about just ten minutes. It’s like… it does not bother her. She doesn’t miss me.” I poured out what was in my heart.

He put his plate down and looked at me.

“Seungho, you’re too much.” He said.

“Why?” I asked, totally clueless.

“While people have to struggle with having a girlfriend who is not understanding enough, you complain because your girlfriend is too understanding?” He asked.

“No! I don’t mean it that way. She’s very understanding and I am thankful for that. But I wish she would show me traces of her missing me too. Like how she used to.” I said.

“Let’s grab some food first. We don’t have all day.” He said, randomly putting food on my plate before dragging me back to the table.

“She used to sound very excited when I call her. She would pout and get all sad when I told her I have to leave Korea. She would spam my phone with text messages as and when~ But as the time passed, all these got lesser. When I called her yesterday just to let her know I am fine, she asked a few casual questions and when I said I needed to hang up, she just said alright, good bye, take care, love you, and she even hung up before me!” I stabbed the fork into the potato.

“Maybe she is busy too, or she’s asleep. What time did you call her?” He asked.

“In the afternoon.” I said.

“You know she works late and sleeps till evening. How is it that I know your girlfriend better than you do?” He frowned.

“But I miss her. I don’t know. I know I am being very un-Seungho, but she just has the ability to make me behave like this.” I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

“You’re making me want to smack you.” He said.

“What did I do?” I asked.

“How dare you talk like that in front of a single man?” He said, shoving food into his mouth.

“You’re not single. You have tons of women with you every night.” I said.

“WHEN ON EARTH!?” He yelled.

“You know, those in your folder.” I winked before running off, just in case he hits me.

“YAH!!! I go straight to bed every night these days!!!” He yelled across the dining area.

I stuck out my tongue at him as I headed to get more food. After saying out what I have been keeping in my heart, I felt slightly better.

I put my plate down when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and the caller’s name was enough to fill up my stomach even without food.

“Minji!” I called out excitedly.

She laughed, and so did I.

“So excited?” She asked.

“I miss you!” I whined.

“Where are you?” She asked.

“I’m in Hong Kong. Do you miss me?” I asked.

“Do you happen to be in the VIP dining area of Grand Hyatt?” She asked.

“How do you know!?” I almost shouted.

“I left a tracking device on you.” She said.

“You did!? Where?” I started searching myself dumbly.

She laughed out loudly, and it was almost like I could hear her next to me.

“Here. The tracking device is here.” She said.

I jumped when I felt someone poke my . I almost cursed, but when I turned to see who it was, I dropped my phone.

“WOAH! Be careful there!” Minji yelled, catching my phone before it hit the ground.

“Am I dreaming!?” I hugged her tightly.

“No, you’re not, silly. I miss you too.” She said, patting my back lightly.

“I thought you didn’t miss me.” I pouted.

She frowned and yanked me closer to her.

“I miss you like crazy.” She whispered into my ear.

The boys were as surprised as I was to see Minji there. They started complaining to her how moody and angry I was, telling her some false stuff as well just to look pitiful, but not that I minded anyway. Minji is here and that is all that matters.

“Eat more.” She fed me a slice of omelette when we were alone.

“Why are you here?” I asked, waiting for her to feed me.

“Why do you think I am here?” She asked, shoving more food into my mouth.

“Erm… I would wish the reason to be because you miss me, but I know it isn’t the case.” I said.

She kicked me on my shin, causing me to yell out in pain.

“It hurts!!!!” I whined.

“Not as much as my heart! I’m disappointed, Seungho.” She sighed and shook her head.

“Did you really come here because you miss me?” I asked.

“That makes up erm… about 93% of the reason.” She said.

“Ayee~ Then what about the 7%?” I asked.

“Work, of course.” She said.

“I am right after all, and you still kicked me.” I pouted.

“You were 7% right, 93% wrong. That’s why I only kicked you using 93% of my strength.” She said proudly.

“More like 9300% of your strength.” I muttered under my breath as I rubbed my sore shin.

“What did you say!?” She pulled my ear.

“Ahhh I said thank you for sparing me from that 7% more pain!!” I corrected myself hurriedly.

“That’s right~” She laughed, patting my head.

“How did you get in here?” I asked casually.

She looked up from her food and stared at me.

“W.. what?” I got a little scared.

“Why? Am I not VIP enough?” She asked.

“N.. n.. no! I don’t mean it that way! I’m just curious.” I pouted.

“I know.” She laughed.

“Is it fun, scaring me like that?” I asked.

“Quite fun. I should do it more often. It adds more colours to my dull life.” She said.

“Your life is dull!? Even with me!?” My eyes widened.

“You’re quite a boring person, if you have not already realized.” She said.

“I am a boring person?” I asked, more like asking myself.

She laughed and flicked my forehead.

“Where is that smart Seungho!? Why have you become so dumb and self conscious!?” She asked.

“I become dumb and self conscious when I am around you. Everything you say affects me in a way or another, if you have not already realized.” I said.

“Awww don’t be angry. I’m sorry.” She shook my hand when I was trying to drink the soup, causing my spoon to drop.

She burst into laughter, causing me to laugh as well. Honestly, I can never seem to get angry with her over stuff like this.

“Will you come to the concert later?” I asked.

“Unless if I get a VVIP seat, a backstage pass and a one to one close contact with MBLAQ’s charismatic leader.” She said.

I could feel my cheeks heat up. Did she just call me charismatic? I heard that a lot, but hearing it from her felt different.

“Oh no, the charismatic leader is becoming a charismatic lobster.” She patted my cheek.

“I’m not~ haa~” I said, feeling shy out of a sudden.

“So, do I get all those?” She asked.

“I’ll arrange for the ticket, you don’t need a backstage pass because you can just walk in, and as for the one to one close contact, I’ll arrange to do hip s in your face, is that enough?” I asked.

“Not quite. Add a , would you?” She asked.

“I’ll go practice for that.” I said.

We looked at each other and then burst into laughter.

“I would do that if you really want me to!” I said.

“Okay sure! Do it!” She said.

“Can I do that in the room instead?” I asked timidly.

“Do it then, if it’s in the room.” She said.

“Deal! I’ll throw in pole dances for you too!” I said.

“Tonight. You. Me. Room. 11PM.” She said.

“I’ll be there.” I winked.

***
“I’ll arrange for your ticket, okay?” I said, linking arms with her as we headed up to the room.

“Kidding about that. I have the tickets already.” She smiled.

“You do!?” I was genuinely surprised.

“Of course!” She smiled.

“You could have just asked for it if you wanted.” I said.

“Because one of the performer is my boyfriend, all the more I should buy the ticket.” She said.

“Aww~ My girlfriend’s so sweet~” I kissed her on her cheek.

“Where would you be? I’ll pick you up later.” I said.

“No. I would be going with a friend. I’ll just see you onstage.” She said.

“Oh, you’re going with a friend?” I asked.

“Yea, can I bring my friend backstage too?” She asked.

“Sure. Bring her along.” I said.

“Not a she, but a he.” She said.

“He?” I asked.

She nodded.

“Oh. Then… Bring him along.” I said.

I tried not to show it but I did not feel good.

“Where’s your room?” I asked to change the topic.

“Where’s yours?” She asked.

“Oh the thirteenth floor.” I said.

“Mine’s on the seventeenth.” She smiled.

The higher levels the rooms were at, the more luxurious the rooms were. But Minji was never one who would splurge on stuff like this.

“I see. Can I come later?” I asked.

“Of course you have to come. You’re supposed to dance for me, remember?” She said.

“Right.” I nodded.

We kissed before separating ways. I had to go prepare for the concert tonight while she had work to do.

“Call me when you’re there.” I said.

“Yeap. See you. Take care.” She patted my cheek before taking the elevator up to the seventeenth level.

***
“Will Minji be here later?” Cheondong asked as we got ready.

“Yea. She said she would.” I smiled.

“Excited?” He asked.

“Very. Haha~ This is the first time she would be she watch us perform.” I said.

“Watch you, you mean?” He asked.

“Watch us! Us! We’re MBLAQ!” I said, although secretly agreeing with his statement.

“Right, right. Come on, let’s eat.” He laughed as he headed off.

‘Lucky, fighting!!! p(*^-^*)q Minji’s watching!!’ She texted, attaching a photo of the crowd.

‘You’re here already!? Come in and give me a kiss!’ I replied.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ Use this to exchange for a real one later!’ She replied.

‘Alright, alright. Watch me well!’ I replied.

She replied me with where she was seating, and then before I had time to reply her, we had to go.

***
“MBLAQ! FIGHTING!” We cheered before we headed up stage.

Although I was excited to see Minji, I pushed that out of my mind, not wanting to ruin the performance with my excitement. After all, I wanted to look good in front of her.

It was only half way through the performance when things were getting more relaxed that I started looking for her in the crowd. It did not take me long thou. There she was in the front row, dressed in a black skater dress with a military coat over. I could not contain my smile when I saw her. She must have been looking at me all the time because when she winked at me, I swear my legs almost gave way.

“Control.” G.O whispered into my ear teasingly when he walked passed.

While the others roamed around the stage, I stayed at where she was most of the time. How I wish I could go down, pull her up on stage and announce to the whole world she is my girl.

“You can’t keep staying here, hyung.” Mir whispered as he dragged me away.

I pouted at Minji, who in return laughed and waved at me.

It was not difficult to spot her from far too because her friend was so damn tall. He stuck out like a sore thumb in the crowd. I pity the fans that were behind him. Someone as tall as he is should be at the last row instead.

As the concert went on, I was all over the place, but I kept looking back at Minji. She was having a lot of fun too, which pleased me.

I was really happy, until I saw what I should not be seeing. At first I thought it was just casual skinship, but the more I look at it, the more it seems like excessive skinship.

Her guy friend was touching her all over; her arms, her shoulders, even her thighs, and she did not even seem bothered by that fact. They were so close to each other, whispering into each other’s ears and laughing.

It was as if I was invisible. In fact, I think I really was because even when I was standing in front of them, glaring hard, they did not seem to notice me at all. I had to exercise all the control in me not to jump off stage and pull Minji away from that ert.

I splashed water in his direction on purpose but was careful not to wet Minji too much when I could not take it anymore. He was caressing her thigh like he was his cat and practically leaning on her as he laughed.

Minji looked at me with a frown, but I smiled and shrugged my shoulders despite boiling inside as I continued to splash water towards the crowd.

“What’s going on?” Joon whispered.

“Nothing.” I muttered.

We continued with the show and it ended on a perfect note, except that I was still fuming mad inside. When we were alone backstage, I kicked the chair and threw the water bottle against the wall to vent my anger.

“Are you okay?” G.O asked, looking worried, so were the other boys.

“NO. I’m not okay at all. I’m so ing angry I can kill anyone now.” I said, gripping the table tightly.

“What’s wrong? Hey~ Calm down.” G.O tried to yank my hand off the table.

“Her ing guy friend was…” Before I could finish, there was a knock on the door.

Mir went to open the door, revealing Minji and her friend.

‘Great~’ I thought to myself.

“Minji ah, you’re here.” Mir smiled.

“Hey guys. This is my…” I did not give her a chance to finish.

Anger took over me as I charged towards her friend, grabbing him by the neck of his shirt and swinging my fist across his face.

“SEUNGHO!!!” I heard them yell.

I felt many arms around me, restraining me from moving no matter how hard I struggle.

“LET ME GO!!” I yelled.

“What’s wrong with you!? Are you out of your mind!?” Minji yelled angrily at me.

It angered me even more when she went to her friend’s aid. I freed myself from them and stomped towards him, wanting to give him another punch but I was pushed back roughly, sending my back digging deep into the edge of the coffee table.

“You pushed me?” I asked Minji breathlessly, still shocked that she was the one who pushed me.

“Yes, I did! Are you crazy!? What do you think you’re doing!?” She shouted in my face.

“Minji…” Her friend called out, trying to calm her. I glared at him, wanting to kick his face even more.

The boys helped me up. I bit my lower lip hard when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I did not want to appear weak in front of that ert.

“Apologize!” Minji demanded, standing in between her friend and me.

“Why should I?” I asked.

Her expression darkened.

“Do I need to bring a three year old here to explain to you why you should be apologizing to him?” She asked.

“Maybe you should.” I said, despite knowing I would anger her even more.

“Yang Seungho.” She hissed.

“I have my reasons for hitting that ert, damn it! He was touching you all over and leaning onto you like you were his pillar! How dare you do that right in front of me!? Or do you happen to like being touched by him, huh!?” I asked, not meaning to say the last sentence at all.

I could hear gasps from around. Minji’s jaw dropped slightly, and then she bit her lip in anger.

“What did you just say?” She asked, her lips trembling.

“I said, do you happen to like being touched by him!” I yelled into her face, earning a hard smack across my cheek.

My vision blurred and my head started spinning.

“Let’s break up.” That was all I heard before the door slam and a punch on my face sent me flying to the corner of the room.