Earthworm sshi~

Crazy?

Minji’s POV

If my memory did not fail me, she should be Haneul, Junhyung’s wife. She glared at me as thou I did something gravely wrong. The guys around me seem frozen. But of course, who would not freak out at her stare?

“Lionny, remember I told you…” Junhyung said nervously as he nudged his wife.

“I…” I mumbled, feeling my heart beat wildly against my chest.

And then she broke into a smile and started laughing.

“Just teasing you. Sorry. Come on in, please~” She smiled as she pulled Junhyung and Doojoon aside to make way for Seungho and I to come in.

I could faintly hear the guys let out a sigh.

“What’s your name?” She asked me.

“Minji.” I said softly.

“Ahh~ I’m Haneul, maid of this house.” She pouted.

“What!?” Junhyung’s eyes widened.

Haneul and I burst into laughter.

“Guys, entertain yourself. Junhyung, just to let you know, your son is trying to murder someone. And Minji, come~” She linked arms with me.

Seungho looked nervous, for some reason.

“Chill~ I’m not going to bring your friend to our backyard and threaten to murder her or something. Am I that sort?” Haneul said.

Seungho nodded, and then quickly shook his head. How cute, he looked like a confused panda.

“Aye, I’m sad. No food for you.” Haneul sighed.

“No nom nom for you~” I stuck my tongue out at Seungho.

His jaw dropped.

“Minji, how could you do this to me!? You’ve only known Haneul for less than five minutes and you’re on her side already!?” Seungho exclaimed.

“Well, girls, will always side girls, be it five seconds or fifty years.” I said.

Haneul and I hi-fived each other, while the guys looked shock.

“Haneul ah, are you like… female friends deprieved?” Doojoon asked.

“Oh my goodness YES!” Haneul answered, causing laughter.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” We jumped when we heard a blood curling scream coming from behind.

“TAKE IT AWAY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE!!!! LOKI NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Dongwoon ran around with a little boy chasing him from behind. The boy was holding someone in his hand, looking really happy.

Haneul turned to look at Junhyung who seem amused.

“Dongwoon ah! How is it that you’re so afraid of a kid?” Junhyung asked.

“Loki, what in the world are you trying to do hmm? Why do you always do these to the ahjusshis? They wouldn’t want to come anymore if you keep bullying them.” Junhyung said as he strolled lazily towards the little boy.

“Loki?” I asked out loud.

“Our son. I know it’s a weird name. Don’t laugh. It’s his fault.” Haneul said, arms crossed.

“I love Loki.” I said.

“Really!? Me too!” She beamed.

“DAAADY LOOK!!!” Loki said, raising up whatever that was in his hand into Junhyung’s face.

“What’s… AHHHH!!” He screamed in a slightly higher voice that I did not expect.

“Oh my goodness.” Haneul mumbled as she covered her face.

“Daaady why!? It’s so cute!!!” Loki said, pushing whatever that was in his hand nearer to Junhyung.

“NO NO NO!!!” Junhyung said, trying to wave Loki’s hand away, but perhaps was also afraid he might hurt his son.

“Tsk! Mommmmy look!!” Loki pushed passed Junhyung, stumbling towards our direction.

“CUTE!?” He raised up his hand.

It was an earthworm.

Seungho and Doojoon discreetly took a step backwards. How ‘manly’, these grown men.

“Ahh yes, let it go before your ahjusshis run out.” Haneul said, patting her boy on his head.

He pouted and squat down, still holding the earthworm in his hand.

“No one likes you because you look weird.” He said to the earthworm, looking really upset.

“Well, at least there is someone who appreciates its weirdness, and that person is you. Isn’t it enough, earthworm sshi?” I squat down, stretching my hand out.

He looked at me, and then placed the earthworm on my palm.

“Yes~~ It’s enough~” I said in another voice, making the earthworm ‘talk’.

Loki chuckled.

“But earthworms belong in the ground. You may pull it out and play with it for awhile, but you got to let them go home after that, or else, it’ll get scared.” I explained.

“They’ll get scared?” He asked, the earthworm lightly.

“Of course. If I take Loki away from your Daddy and Mommy, would you get scared?” I asked.

He nodded frantically.

“It’s the same.” I said.

“But… I’m not an earthworm!” He pouted.

“I didn’t say you’re an earthworm!” I laughed, so did the others.

He smiled and took the earthworm from my palm, letting it go back into the ground.

“Bye bye!” He waved to the ground.

“Now, you got to wash your hands.” I said.

“Why?” He asked innocently.

“Because although earthworm sshi is very cute and friendly, there are other unfriendly things in the soil called germs, who will take advantage of cute little boys like you and make you sick. You don’t want to fall sick, right?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“So you got to go wash your hands.” I said.

He stood up and ran into the house, but stopped and ran back again.

“What's wrong?” I asked when he grabbed my hand.

“You have to wash your hands too or else you’ll fall sick!” He said hurriedly as he tried to drag me with his tiny strength.

“Okay okay!” I almost lost balance when he pulled me.

I took a quick glance behind to find the rest of them looking at me in surprise.

‘Thank you.’ Haneul mouthed with a smile.

I looked over at Seungho, he was smiling really widely as Junhyung whispered something into his ear.

“QUICK!!!” Loki yelled as he tugged onto my arm.

“Yes, yes~” I smiled as I let him drag me along. 

***
tumblrlpl7068fy31qh2z68.gif

tumblrlmjf54ppgr1qdoga5.gifDongwoon: TAKE IT AWAY!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE!!!! LOKI NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

tumblrlmj8274gjs1qdoga5.gifLoki: DAAADY LOOK!!!

tumblrlmjdc96u9l1qdoga5.gifThe boys when they saw Loki holding earthworm sshi~

tumblrm8avdb5ta21rpznyk.gifJunhyung: NO NO NO!!