Nom nom delivery

Crazy?

Minji’s POV

I tried to block out the loud knockings on my door but it was pointless. It just kept getting louder.

“WHO IS THAT!?” I yelled as I stumbled out of bed.

No voice, except knockings.

“Aghhhhh DON’T YOU HAVE A LIFE!?” I shouted angrily as I opened the door roughly.

“I have a life. But.. “ The voice said.Yang Seungho.

“Nom nom delivery.” He said excitedly, waving a bag of food in my face.

“Oh my goodness.” I muttered under my breath.

If it was someone else, he/she would have been dead by now. But I could not seem to get angry at him despite the fact he seem to be asking for a slap with that grin of his.

“Shut the door, sweet.” He said as he pushed passed me and let himself into my house.

“Don’t you have to work huh? Why are you here waking me up at this ungodly timing?” I lied on the carpet, hugging one of the cushions.

“I have to work, and you’re right about the ungodly timing. It’s like… 2.30PM now.” He said, looking at me while his hands worked on taking out the food.

“2.30PM is very godly.” I said, on the verge of dozing off.

“Wake up!” He slapped my , startling me.

“IS IT PART OF THE PERKS OF A BOYFRIEND LAW TO ABUSE PEOPLE!?” I yelled, moving away from him.

He laughed his usual grandpa laughter and crawled towards me.

“No. Sorry. Want me to massage your ?” He wiggled his eyebrows.

“Sir, we’re not that close after all.” I pushed him away.

“Ouch, that hurts.” He grabbed his chest dramatically.

“Owww I’ll go get you a plaster.” I said, standing up, but he pulled me down.

“Ahh~ What was that for?” I asked.

He let me sit on his lap, hugging me tightly in his arms.

“I love you.” He said, snuggling his face into my neck.

“I love sleep.” I said, hugging his waist, head leaning against his chest.

“Wake up, hmm?” He said, pushing my hair out of my face.

I shook my head.

“I came all the way here to eat lunch with you. I have to go back later on.” He said, sounding a little sad.

“Then just go back.” I said absentmindedly.

Hurt flashed across his face. I mentally slapped myself for saying that.

“I’ll go freshen up.” I said quickly.

“Nah, it’s fine.” He smiled.

He let me lie on the carpet before tucking a cushion under my head.

“I know you’re tired. Did you work all night?” He asked.

He looked even sadder with that forced smile.

“Seungho ah, I..” He cut me off before I could finish.

“I think I got to go back now anyway. Or else the kids will go wild. You know~” He smiled.

“No, no. Please.” I sat up, but he pushed me back down gently.

“Sleep well, and heat up the food before eating it later, okay.” He kissed me on my forehead.

“Seungho, I didn’t mean to say that.” I explained.

“I know, I know. Silly~” He pinched my nose lightly.

“We’ll eat, and then later I’ll send you back. You wouldn’t be late.” I said.

“It’s fine, darling. Don’t worry about it. I’ll… text you later or something. Sleep well.” He kissed me again.

“Seung…” I muttered, but he was already heading for the door.

He left without even turning back.

“Aish!! Damn you, Minji! You deserve to die!” I slapped my cheeks.

***
tumblrm69cm5rzso1rxbu6x.gifMinji: Then just go back.