Trade

Crazy?

Minji’s POV

“What’s wrong!?” I heard his voice.

I looked up to find him staring at me worriedly.

“Why are you crying!? Where hurts!?” He rushed to my side.

I tugged him down by his shirt and threw my arms around him.

“Sorry!” I cried.

“It’s okay.” He chuckled, caressing my back.

“I love you! I really do!” I said.

“Haa~ Alright, I get it.” He kissed me on my cheek.

“Stop crying.” He smiled, wiping away my tears.

“I become an whenever I get pissed off. Next time, just slap me.” I said.

He laughed and shook his head.

“Slap you? I’m not going to do that.” He said.

“Stop letting me hurt you with my words.” I muttered.

“I rather you hurt me with your words than hurt yourself by hiding your feelings. Although, yes, it hurts a lot. But come to think about it, I don’t physically lose anything, do I?” He asked.

“That sounds familiar.” I said.

He shrugged his shoulders.

“Copypanpy~” I poked his shoulder.

He laughed and pulled me into his embrace.

“Sorry I doubted your love for me.” He whispered into my ear.

“I promise you I will never walk out anymore. So, please feel free to throw all your anger and hurtful words at me. Don’t hide them.” He said.

I shook my head.

“I’m your panpy, and I want to at least be the one you can be comfortable to show your emotions to, be it angry, happy or sad. Just as long as you give me a kiss after that, anything is fine.” He smiled.

“Is this a trade?” I asked.

“Well, you can think of it like that if you want.” He said.

I cupped his cheeks and kissed him gently on his lips.

“Why were you calling out for me just now? You shocked me, you know. I thought something happened to you.” He said, still hugging me, head resting on my shoulder.

“Nothing happened to me, but something big happened to you.” I admitted.

“What happened to me? I am fine.” He said, looking at his body.

“Not this you.” I said, poking his chest.

“Then?” He raised his eyebrow.

“This.” I said, pointing to the table where the lego ‘him’ with the dislocated arms lie.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He screamed.

I jumped at his sudden scream.

“My poor ‘me’. What happened to you? I just left you for a few minutes, and your arms broke off!” He ‘cried’ as he picked up the broken lego and caressed it lightly.

“I’m so sorry! I did not do a good job in protecting you! I’m sorry hur~” He ‘cried’.

“Stop it!” I laughed, pushing him lightly.

Although I did not use much strength, the impact was strong enough to cause the lego to drop out from his hand. It landed on the floor, causing the head to roll out.

“MY HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” He shouted while I laughed.

“Is it that funny!?” He glared at me as he picked up mini Seungho.

I shook my head and covered my mouth, but I still could not stop laughing. He made faces at me while he fixed ‘himself’ up. I laughed even harder at the end product.

“WHAT!?” He yelled.

“Your arms… must be in a lot of pain.” I laughed, pointing to the lego.

He had fixed the arms the other way round, making the arms look twisted.

“Oh no!” He gasped.

“Ouch~” I made sound effects as he pulled out the arms to fix it back to its proper position.

“Stop it!” He got frustrated, but ended up laughing as well.

***
“Lucky~~” I called out, poking his arm while he toyed with the lego.

“What?” He said in a draggy voice.

“I’m hungry. Would you fetch me some food?” I asked.

“What do you want to.. Wait.. Did you just ask me to fetch you some food?” He asked.

I nodded, giggling.

Fetch?” He asked again.

“You’re a panpy, remember?” I poked his chest.

“But really, fetch!?” He pouted.

“You don’t like it?” I asked, pouting excessively on purpose.

“Ughhhh stop using that on me gahhhh!!” He covered his face, as thou he was hurting from a spell or something like that.

I silently cheered in victory.

“Aghh!” He made a face at me as he stood up.

“I’ll go ask the doctor if you can leave. If you could, we’ll go for food, or else, I’ll buy you something to eat, or we can go downstairs if you like. Wait for me, okay?” He said.

“Which panpy gives orders to its owner?” I asked.

“THIS PANPY!” He stuck out his tongue.

***
I was discharged, so we went for food.

“You can drive~” I said as he drove.

“Of course.” He smiled proudly.

“Right, what is there that my Lucky can’t do?” I said.

I saw him cringe at the nickname. I know he did not like it, but because of that, the more I want to keep calling him that. He looked so cute when he is not liking it.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked.

“Japanese food! I want sushi, soba, sashimi blah blah blah and panpy.” I said.

“Sure, anything for.. wait.. PANPY!?” He looked at me in surprised.

“FOCUS ON THE ROAD!” I pushed his head back to face the front.

“Do you want to simply skip to eating panpy?” He asked, wriggling his eyebrow seductively.

“Panpy is not edible! Give me my Japanese food!” I slapped his thigh and turned my back to face him.

I could hear him giggle to himself. Why did I say such embarrassing stuff!?

When we arrived at the restaurant, he flipped through the menu like an expert and proceeded to order without doing much thinking.

“I want this, this, and this. Oh, also, this, this too, that as well.” I watch him point at the menu while the waiter struggled to keep up with his speed.

“Darling, did I order everything you wanted?” He asked.

I nodded, sipping my green tea.

“Oh, and one more.” He smirked.

I knew what he wanted to say. I almost spit out my green tea.

“Panpy.” He said.

I shook my head, trying to get the waiter to ignore him, but no avail.

“Pan.. what?” The waiter asked, confused.

“You know, the mix breed between a panda and a puppy. Do you sell those?” He asked cheekily.

“WHAT!?” The waiter exclaimed.

“Nothing! It’s fine. He’s mad. That’s enough. You may go. Thank you.” I said hurriedly, covering Seungho’s mouth as I spoke just in case he decides to scare the waiter more.

“O..okay. Let me.. repeat your order.” The waiter stuttered as he repeated our order, perhaps still shocked.

“Yes, that’s right. Thank you.” I said, but in actual fact, I had no idea what he said.

I was focused on glaring at Seungho, who seemed too happy.

“How could you say something like that?!” I hissed when the waiter left.

“What? I was just ordering what you wanted to eat. How is that wrong?” He asked as a matter of factly.

“Did you see his face? Gosh, he will think we are crazy! Wanting to eat a puppy and a panda, not only that, a mix breed?” I said.

“It’s not my fault he can’t take a little joke, you know.” He said, putting his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

“Crazy!” I jabbed his stomach.

“Oww~” He whined, and then winked disgustingly at me.

The waiter looked a little scared while serving us our food.

“Hey~” Seungho grabbed the waiter’s hand out of a sudden, startling not only the waiter but me as well.

“I was just kidding about the panda and puppy mix breed. There’s really nothing of that sort. Please, don’t take it seriously.” He said.

“Oh. I know, I know.” The waiter smiled slightly.

Just as I thought everything was okay, he made another shocking statement.

“But pandas and puppies taste really good, you know.” He said.

The waiter’s jaw dropped dramatically.

“LUCKY!!” I shouted, smacking his thigh hard.

Seungho’s eyes widened, so did mine. Did I just call him ‘Lucky’ aloud in front of a stranger?

“I’ll… go get your other orders.” The waiter said, trying to giggle discreetly.

“Sorry!” I apologized quickly the moment the waiter left.

“I can’t believe you called me that in front of a stranger!” He said, shoving food into his mouth endlessly.

“Eat slowly, you’ll choke.” I said.

“LET ME CHOKE TO DEATH THEN! I ALREADY HAVE NOTHING LEFT!” He said with his mouth full. It is amazing how he could still manage to speak so clearly.

“Awww no~ I’ll be sad if Lucky dies~” I hugged his waist, snuggling my head into his chest.

“Never ever let that happen again.” He said, feeding me a piece of salmon.

“Yes, Lucky~” I said.

However, I regretted instantly, because the waiter happened to come in at the same time and overheard it. He started giggling to himself as he put our food down.

“Opps.” I muttered, not daring to look at Seungho whose cheeks were red in either embarrassment or anger, or perhaps, both. 

***
tumblrlyn7vhpz211r2lzrh.gifSeungho: I’m your panpy, and I want to at least be the one you can be comfortable to show your emotions to, be it angry, happy or sad. Just as long as you give me a kiss after that, anything is fine.

tumblrm9o3cy4ffi1rwsfzs.gifSeungho: Aghh!

tumblrma0aos2hx61rrxzru.gifSeungho: LET ME CHOKE TO DEATH THEN! I ALREADY HAVE NOTHING LEFT!

tumblrma0aos2hx61rrxzru.gifWhen the waiter heard Minji call Seungho 'Lucky' for the second time