Epilogue; I do

Crazy?

“You feeling okay?” Haneul asked Minji as she walked into the room.

Minji turned to Haneul and smiled awkwardly.

“You look damn good in this dress. Gosh~” Haneul said as she adjusted Minji’s veil.

“Really? I think I look a little weird.” Minji said, squeezing her cheeks.

“Don’t do that!” Haneul laughed, tugging Minji’s hand.

“I know you’re nervous, but later when you’re out there, all you’ll see is him.” Haneul smiled.

Minji sighed.

“Why?” Haneul asked.

“I don’t know. Just… It’s today and… everything seems scary. What if someone comes to wreck it? What if someone hurts him or…” Haneul shush her before she could continue yakking.

“Quit worrying. Do you know who is in charge of the doors?” Haneul asked, holding Minji’s cold hands tightly.

“Who?” Minji asked.

“Every single one of the boys. There’s Joon and Kikwang! They may not be very smart, but their muscles are there for a reason! They will never let anything happen. Don’t you trust them?” Haneul asked.

“Of course I trust them.” Minji mumbled.

“Good. Then just sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day.” Haneul said.

“I wonder how is Seungho…” Minji chuckled.

“Perhaps worrying his off like you.” Haneul said.

“UMMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” Minki shouted as she ran into the room with Junhyung strolling behind her.

“Hey, my little princess. Wow, look at you~ So beautiful.” Minji said, admiring her daughter in a dress.

“You look… so damn good.” Junhyung said, his cheeks turning a little pink.

Minji blushed and looked away. Although they have been friends for a few years, she cannot help but feel shy hearing her idol say this to her.

Haneul cleared and stared playfully at Junhyung.

“Lionny, you know you’re always so damn gorgeous in my eyes.” He sweet-talked.

“Could you two like… do that later?” Minji cringed.

“Sorry.” Haneul and Junhyung said in unison.

“Umma!!!” Minki pouted, climbing onto Minji’s lap.

“Uh oh! Why is my princess pouting?” Minji asked, pinching Minki’s lips lightly.

“No~~” She started giggling.

“I’m sorry. I think she hung out too much with Loki.” Haneul said.

The three of them continued laughing and chatting until a knock on the door diverted their attention. Walking into the room, dressed in a tuxedo, was Minji’s father.

“You look very beautiful today, my girl.” He smiled.

Minji smiled back awkwardly.

“And you too, little one.” He pinched Minki’s cheek lightly.

“We’ll go check on Seungho. That fellow is freaking out.” Junhyung laughed, tugging onto Haneul’s hand.

Minji stared at them, hoping they would get her signal to stay, but Haneul just mouthed something to her before running out of the room with Junhyung.

‘Just talk to him’; Haneul mouthed.

“Thank you for erm… coming.” Minji said, playing with her fingers nervously.

“Why are you thanking me for coming to my own daughter’s wedding?” He asked.

“Just… I don’t know. You don’t approve it, or something.” Minji mumbled.

“I sure don’t approve it.”He said.

Minji looked up at him.

“But then I realize, ultimately, it is your happiness that matters. If you’re happy, then Daddy’s happy too.” He said, touching her cheek.

Her eyes watered.

“Eh~ Don’t cry. It’ll spoil your make-up.” He said, wiping her tears gently.

“Seungho’s a good man.” Minji said.

“I know. And sometimes, too good for his own good.” He said.

***
“HYUNG! STOP WALKING AROUND!!!” Mir shouted.

“Huh? Aiee… I… I’m nervous, alright!?” Seungho grumbled.

“Nervous about what!? That she wouldn’t say ‘I do’ later on? Come on, Minji sure loves to play pranks, but she wouldn’t do something like that!” He said.

“I cannot help it being nervous aish!!” Seungho slumped onto the couch, ignoring the fact that his actions messed up his tuxedo.

“Well, you ought to be nervous.” Haneul said as she walked in hand in hand with Junhyung.

“What?” Seungho asked, looking even more worried than he already was.

“Your father-in-law is here.” Haneul said.

“Wha.. what..?” Seungho stuttered.

Haneul nodded.

“What are they talking about?” He asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

“Don’t scare him, Lionny!” Junhyung frowned.

Haneul laughed and buried her face into Junhyung’s chest.

“You lied?” Seungho’s expression darkened.

“He’s really here, hyung. But he doesn’t seem like he is here to break you guys up. Don’t worry.” Junhyung assured.

“I wouldn’t be surprised even if he tries to break us up. He hates me… all along.” Seungho muttered the last sentence.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Loki jumped out from the back of the couch, shocking everyone in the room.

“Aren’t you outside with your hyung!?” Junhyung’s eyes widened at his son’s sudden appearance.

“Hyung? Hyung hyung hyung!!!!” Loki shouted as he ran out.

“I really hope he doesn’t do anything funny later on.” Haneul muttered as she watch her son go crazy while Junhyung smiled like a fool.

“Hyung! Are you ready?!” Cheondong ran into the room, grinning widely.

“N.. now… now!?” Seungho’s eyes widened.

“If not now, when?” G.O asked.

Seungho clenched his fists as he tried to breathe properly.

“Are there… lots of people outside?” He asked timidly.

“You got to see for yourself.” G.O said, his expression not giving any hint at all.

Seungho stood up nervously.

“Do I look okay?” He asked, his voice shaking, as he adjusted his tuxedo.

“You look amazing.” Junhyung said, adjusting Seungho’s bowtie.

All the boys gathered in the room, did their final touch up before shouting a ‘fighting’.

“Let’s go!” Doojoon shouted.

***
The church doors open.

Seungho was almost hyperventilating, but he controlled himself.

“We’re with you, hyung.” Junhyung whispered.

Loud cheers sounded throughout the church as Seungho walked in with the other ten boys behind him. He smiled nervously so as not to look too stiff.

“You did it.” Joon patted him on his back before they returned to their seats while Seungho stood at the front.

While the priest talked, Seungho heard nothing. He was feeling light-headed and his ears rang. He was that nervous.

“Seungho! Seungho!” Seungho snapped out when he heard someone call his name.

He looked up to find G.O gesturing wildly. He turned to where G.O pointed and his jaw dropped.

“Haaa~” It was the only sound Seungho could make as he watch Minji dressed in a white dress walk down the aisle with her arm linked with her father’s.

His eyes glanced down to the two little figure in front of Minji; the one in a dress, his own little princess, the one in a suit, Junhyung’s little boy. Behind Minji, Ji Eun and Tae Hyun dressed equally smartly walked.

Seungho waved dumbly at Minki when their eyes met. How he wish he could run forward to her, pick her up and kiss her all over her beautiful face. For the past two years, she never smiled or responded to him. Never in his dreams did he think that the day where she would be so sticky towards him would come.

And then, his eyes found its way back to Minji, his wife-to-be; the one who went through so much but never once complained about life, the one who taught him all about life that he never knew and most importantly, the one who made him comfortable enough to show his weakest side to.

“Take care of her.” His father-in-law said as he handed Minji’s hand to him.

Seungho stared at him, lost in his own thoughts.

“He always has.” Minji said.

Seungho let out a soft chuckle before holding Minji’s hand tightly.

“And I will continue to do so from now on.” He assured, staring deeply into Minji’s eyes.

The couple turned to the priest while everyone seated. Their intertwined hands never separated as the priest said his mandatory piece. They were not listening at all. They were both in their own world, going through the vows they prepared for each other in their head.

“Yang Seungho sshi? Yang Seungho sshi?” The priest called out repeated.

“Eh?” Seungho looked up, confused.

“Your vow?” The priest asked.

“Vow?” Seungho asked.

The crowd burst into laughter at his confused yet surprisingly cute state.

“Yah~” Minji pouted playfully at her almost husband.

“Oh! OH!” Seungho scratched his head nervously.

“Pardon my nervousness.” He told the crowd.

They smiled and nodded.

He turned to Minji, taking both her hands into his. Their eyes met and they smiled shyly at each other, just like when they stared into each other’s eyes for the first time.

“Minji darling~” He called out. Minji’s cheeks turned pink while the crowd made cringing sounds.

“DEEDEE!!” Minki yelled out just as Seungho was about to continue.

“Yes, sweetheart. Hold on.” He said, smiling at his daughter, causing the crowd to go ‘awww~’.

He turned back to Minji, pushing a stray hair out of her face.

“I’m not as fluent in words as Junhyung. I apologize for the lack of ability to actually create a piece dedicated especially for you.” He said.

Minji shook her head with a smile.

“I might be a celebrity, but I still get stage frights often and I can hardly speak properly without stuttering.” He said.

“You’re doing fine.” Minji whispered only loud enough for Seungho to hear.

“So, to prevent any embarrassment on an important day like this, please allow me to present my vow to you in the way I do best.” He said.

Minji cocked her head to the side, curious.

Seungho pointed to the white grand piano on stage. Minji’s eyes widened, so did everyone else. She stared blankly as Seungho made his way to the piano and sat down in front of the instrument. He let out a breath before he closed his eyes and allowed his fingers to take charge.

His fingers danced gracefully along the black and white keys. Minji’s jaw dropped when he opened his mouth to sing. His voice magically bringing everyone into their world.

“I always loved, I always cared But there was a part of me that wasn't always there But then you loved enough to stay And so I found the self I lost along the way.”

He sang, staring deeply into Minji’s eyes.

Minji had to bite the inside of to prevent herself from crying.

“So no more words I'm holding back that I should say And I won't hurt inside and tell you I'm okay And every breath of love between us will be pure and true 'Cause now I'm man enough to cry With you.”

As mesmerized as the crowd was by Seungho, this performance was only meant for one person.

“The lights were off, the doors were closed So how you found this love in me only heaven knows Thank God and you who brought me here An open man found just in time for the living years.”

He never took his eyes off Minji as he sang.

“So no more words I'm holding back that I should say And I won't hurt inside and tell you I'm okay And no more walls that stand between us Only love and truth 'Cause now I'm man enough to cry With you.”

As he sang, he cannot help but recall everything that they went through, and with that, he allowed his tears to flow openly.

“Feels like waves of my love breaking through Now I can lay down and share me with you I won't hold out I know now this life only lasts a while So I'll love leaving non to hide from you.”

Seungho has a lot of pride in him, and by nature, crying openly was almost taboo for a man. Therefore he grew up with the thinking that a man should never cry, no matter what happens. But today he not only wanted Minji to know how much she has change him, he wanted the whole world to know.

“So no more words I'm holding back that I should say And I won't hurt inside and tell you I'm okay And every breath of love between us will be pure and true 'Cause now I'm man enough to cry.”

He sure has more than this to tell Minji, but that could wait until later.

“So no more words I'm holding back that I should say, no And I won't hurt inside and tell you I'm okay And no more walls that stand between us Only love and truth 'Cause now I'm man enough to cry With you.”

Seungho ended the song and gave a small bow to the crowd who cheered him on. With tears still swimming in his eyes, he walked over to where Minji was and took her hand into his own shaky ones.

“I, Yang Seungho, take you, Minji, to be my wife, my best friend, my pillar of strength. I would not make you promises I have no confidence in keeping, but I swear I’ll try my very best, be it whatever price I have to pay, to make sure you and Minki will always have a roof over your head, a warm home to live in, and food on the table.  I will love you now and in future, and if there is another life after this, I will continue to love you then.” He said.

Minji was crying and laughing at the same time as she slipped the ring onto Seungho’s finger.

“Singing is not my forte, neither are words. I apologize I have no surprise performances for you on a day like this. Perhaps tonight, later when we settle down.” Minji said.

The crowd shouted and cheered while Seungho’s cheeks turned a dark shade of red.

“I meant that I would cook him an eight course meal. What are you guys thinking?” Minji asked.

The crowd responded with a chorus of ‘ahhh~’.

“I’ll keep this short, and hopefully sweet.” Minji said.

“Lucky, it’s been tough on you. I don’t know if you’re blind or perhaps you’re simply just different from others because you choose a hard life when you could have a comfortable one. From losing blood to organs to finally losing your sanity, you’ve sacrificed it all for the absolutely unworthy me. What goodness have I done in my past life to deserve a man like you? What rights in this world do I have to call you mine? I guess none. I wouldn’t lie to you and say that I have never thought of breaking up with you. In fact, I do all the time, and even now.” She said.

The smile on Seungho’s face faded. The crowd gasped. Only Minji remained smiling.

“Remember what you said to me when you proposed? You asked me to pardon your selfishness for wanting me as yours. I’m sorry, but I wouldn’t pardon that.” She said.

Seungho’s jaw dropped slightly.

“Because you aren’t selfish at all. So what is there to pardon? You’re a selfless man, Seungho. I am the selfish one. So, today, in front of everyone here, I would like to ask you the same question. Would you pardon my selfishness for wanting you as mine?” Minji asked.

Seungho broke into a smile as he nodded.

“For my own selfish reason, I, Minji, take you, Yang Seungho, to be my husband, my soul mate. I promise to protect you from whatever harm that may come our way, shield you from the harshness of reality, wipe your tears when you cry, listen to your rants, share your unhappiness and burdens, pick you up when you fall, feed you when you lose your appetite, hush you when nightmares haunt you, hold you when you cannot hold yourself together, remind you of how wonderful you are when you forget, stay with you when everyone else walks away, and to love you and love you only.” She said.

She raised her hand for Seungho to slip the ring onto her finger.

“You may now kiss your bride.” The priest said.

Seungho lifted Minji’s veil, cupped her cheeks and pressed his plump lips against hers. With the crowd cheering, they kissed proudly, show casing the love they have for each other for everyone to see.

“Thank you.” Seungho whispered as they pulled apart.

Minji smiled and kissed him on his forehead. Before Seungho could do anything else, he was pulled away by the boys who tossed him in the air. Minji was a little shocked at first but she came to enjoy watching her husband scream in fear.

“Not that bad after all~” Haneul said, appearing beside her.

“But I’ll never want to do this again.” Minji said as she watch Seungho get toss into the air.

“Of course.” Haneul smiled as she turned to watch Seungho scream as well.

***
“Oh my gosh. I’m so tired.” Minji sighed as she slumped onto the couch of Junhyung and Haneul’s living room.

They did not want a grand wedding, therefore they ended it after a lunch reception. All of them gathered at Junhyung’s place for their very own after party.

“Me too~” Seungho said as he rested his head on Minji’s shoulders.

Minji chuckled and patted his cheeks.

“I’m so hungry.” He pouted.

“Of course. You didn’t eat anything.” Minji said.

“Shall we order some food? It’s close to dinner anyway.” Doojoon suggested.

“Sure! My treat!” Seungho announced.

“If not yours, then whose? You’re the groom today!” Mir stuck out his tongue at his hyung.

“Order anything you like!” Minji shouted, throwing Seungho’s wallet to Mir who caught it swiftly.

“BETRAYING YOUR HUSBAND ALREADY!?” Seungho’s eyes widened.

“I’m just helping you be a nice hyung. You ought to thank me.” Minji said.

“Oh, thank you.” Seungho said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome.” Minji smiled.

“Wait. There’s something I’ve always wanted to do.” Seungho said with a cheeky smirk.

He took his iPad and started tapping furiously on it.

“What are you doing?” Minji asked, curious.

“Something.” He smiled.

“MIR! ORDER FROM HERE!” Seungho said, handing his iPad to Mir.

“Why? Is this place good?” Mir asked.

“It’s excellent.” He said, gesturing Mir over.

He whispered something to Mir and the younger boy nodded, letting out a playful smile.

“Watch me, hyung.” Mir said as he dialled the number given.

“What are you two doing?” Minji asked.

“Just watch.” Seungho said.

“Hello, can we order takeout?” Mir asked as soon as the person over the line answered the phone.

He put the phone on speaker mode so everyone could hear. All of them gathered around the coffee table, curious as to what was going to happen next.

“Sure. What would you like?” The man asked.

“I have a lot of people. You sure you can handle my order?” Mir asked.

“There’s nothing we can’t do.” The man said proudly.

“Of course.” Mir smirked.

“Give me thirty bowls of jajangmyeon, ten bowls of kimchi stew, fifteen bowls of bibimbap, five hundred pieces of deep fried chicken, seventeen servings of sweet and sour pork, fifty pieces of seafood pancake, three hundred rolls of kimbap, twenty-five bowls of kimchi fried rice, and all the dumplings you have.” Mir said.

Everyone else looked shocked, except for Seungho who was smiling widely.

“You… you…” The man over the line stuttered.

“I have a lot of very hungry people here. How long can you deliver the food to me?” Mir continued.

“You fooling with me, kiddo?” The man sounded angry.

“I’m serious. I thought you could do it?” Mir asked.

“Even if I could, could you even afford it?” The man asked, sounding cocky.

“In cash.” Seungho mouthed to Mir.

“Send the food personally if you are in doubt, and then bring an extra bag for the cash, your pockets might not be enough.” Mir ended the call after giving him the address.

“Seungho, have you gone mad?” Minji asked.

“Have I ever said I am normal?” Seungho smiled.

“Seungho, who is that?” Minji asked again.

“You’ll see for yourself later.” He grinned.

“Minki ahhhh~~” He ran to his daughter to avoid answering any other questions.

Everyone was too stunned to say anything, but they continued entertaining themselves while waiting for the food that might not come.

After two hours, the doorbell rang. They stared at each other.

“Did he really do it?” Mir sounded surprise himself too.

“I’ll get it.” Junhyung said as he strolled lazily to the door.

“You ordered takeout?” The plump man asked.

“No.” Junhyung said.

“ARE YOU FOOLING WITH ME!?” The man’s cheeks turned a dark shade of red as he grabbed Junhyung’s collar.

“Let go of my friend. Now.” Seungho said sternly, appearing beside Junhyung.

“It’s you!?” The man screamed.

Minji gasped when she saw who was at the door; the eatery boss who bullied her ever since she moved into the neighbour.

“So, how does it feel?” Seungho asked, arms crossed.

“What!?” The man yelled.

“I’m asking you, how does it feel like to be treated the way you don’t deserve?” Seungho asked.

The man glared at him, looking as thou he was ready to bite. His eyes met Minji’s, and then his expression darkened.

“YOU !!!!!!!!” He pointed at Minji as he shoved Seungho and Junhyung aside.

“Who allowed you into my house?” Haneul asked, standing in front of Minji with her arms crossed.

“Move aside!” The man growled.

“Are you commanding me? In my house? Really?” Haneul asked.

“EVIL AHJUSSHI!!!!!!!!!!!” Loki pushed the man, hugging Haneul’s legs protectively.

“It’s okay, sweet.” Haneul smiled, patting Loki’s head.

The other boys gathered, staring at the man. Seungho stood beside Minji, holding onto her hand tightly.

“How dare you~” The man hissed, glaring hard at Seungho.

“How dare you!” Seungho raised his voice, startling everyone.

“How dare you bully my wife when she did nothing to you?! How dare you insult her and call her names!? How dare you force her out of the place she clearly paid rent for!? How dare you allow your sons to bully her as well!? How dare you even complain now when you are experiencing not even a fraction of how you treated her!?” Seungho shouted angrily.

His cheeks were red with anger and his hands shook. He had to dig his nails into his palms to prevent himself from punching that man.

“Seungho, enough.” Minji mumbled, trying to calm Seungho down.

Minki held onto Seungho’s finger, looking up at him. When his eyes met hers, she flashed a smile that extinguished all the anger in him.

“You’ll get your karma.” The man said.

“But before we do, you’ll get it first.” Minji said.

“Crazy .” The man insulted.

“Of course. Crazy enough to endure all the insults you threw at me. Crazy enough to think that by enduring your ed up attitude, things would work out. So crazy.” Minji smirked.

“But if not for you, I would not have met Seungho again. So thank you, and congratulations, for at least having done one good thing in this pathetic life of yours.” Minji smiled.

The others were laughing while the man glared angrily at them.

“Did you bring the food we ordered?” Seungho asked.

The man said nothing, except glare at him.

“If yes, then bring it in. We’re hungry people here.” He said.

“Is your prank not over yet!?” The man hissed.

“Do you think I am so free to prank you twice in a row? I have so many stomachs to feed.” Seungho pointed.

“And this is not a prank. This is just my lesson to you. Don’t bully someone just because you think you can. You really don’t know just who you might have offended. In this case, you bully her, you offend me as well. This is really just a tiny fraction of what I can do.” He said.

The man brought the food in anyway, surprising everyone that he actually managed to prepare their ridiculous order.

“Keep the change.” Seungho said, handing the man a plastic bag full of cash.

The man snatched the bag from Seungho and stomped out of the house.

“HAVE A GOOD LIFE!” Seungho yelled out as he slammed the door shut.

The house was silent for a while, until everyone burst into laughter.

“What are we going to do with so much food!?” Minji laughed.

“We’re going to eat!” Seungho grinned.

“Excellent, breakfast, lunch and dinner for the whole of next week has been settled!” Hanuel smiled.

***
“I am soooooooooooooo full!” Joon whined as he lied down on the sofa.

“And you are lying down?” Hyunseung smack his stomach.

They gathered around the living room, sipping on the tea Haneul prepared for all.

“So… So… You’re mawwied?” Minki asked Seungho.

She was sitting on his lap. He had his arms circled around her waist.

“Yeap. Daddy and Mummy are married now.” He said, kissing her on her cheek.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

“Erm…” She thought for a while.

“Maybe.” She said.

“Maybe!?” Seungho laughed, surprised at his daughter’s answer.

“I thought you would certainly like it.” Minji pouted.

“And Minki?” Minki asked.

“What about Minki?” Seungho asked.

“Minki mawwied too!” Minki grinned.

The adults burst into laughter.

“Me too!!!” Loki raised his hand.

“Who do you want to get married with, little boy?” Junhyung pinched his cheek.

Loki thought for a while, and then pointed to Minki.

Their jaw hung low while Loki just grinned, still pointing at Minki.

“Minki! I want Minki!” He said excitedly.

“Oh my gosh~” Haneul mumbled, slapping Junhyung’s thigh.

“Loki, if you say this, you really have to marry her, you know?” Doojoon said.

“Okay!” Loki smiled.

“Amazing, hyung. You’ve found your future son-in-law.” Doojoon clapped like a seal.

Seungho looked at Minji who was a giggling mess.

“Hyung~” Junhyung called out as he moved to sit beside Seungho.

“What?” Seungho asked.

“Do you want to be closer with me than we already are?” Junhyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows at him.

“Are you trying to sell off your son now?” Seungho asked.

“Actually, Loki’s an excellent choice.” Minji said.

“Are you guys done fooling around?” Haneul asked.

“Where are the kids?” Minji asked, looking around.

“She was in my arms a moment ago…” Seungho mumbled looking around.

“See!! It says ‘hi’!!!” Loki pushed something near to Minki’s face.

The two kids were squatting in front of a plant, digging into the soil.

“So cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!” Minki squealed as she let Loki put whatever he was holding onto her palm.

“DEEDEE!! LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minki yelled as she ran over to Seungho.

“What is it, sweetheart? What is… oh my goodness~” Seungho muttered.

“I saw it, sweetheart. I saw it.” He said, trying to avoid the earthworm that Minki was trying to show him.

“SAY HI! SAY HI!” She demanded.

“Hello~ Hello~” He said.

“Sweetheart, stop scaring Daddy.” Minji said.

“What is that?” Dongwoon asked, walking out of the bathroom.

“IT’S WERY CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” Minki ran towards Dongwoon with the earthworm bouncing in her hand.

“What is.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! GET IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAY!!!” Dongwoon screamed and jumped, shocking Minki who dropped the earthworm… onto his shirt.

“HYUNG!!! HELP!! HELP!!! AHHHH!!!!” Dongwoon shouted.

His hyungs did help him, of course, after they were done laughing.

“It’s gone.” Minki pouted at Loki.

“Here’s another one!” Loki showed proudly, causing Dongwoon to scream even louder.

“I guess… they are a match after all.” Seungho said, twirling Minji’s hair for fun.

“The earthworm couple.” Minji commented.

***
“You got to come visit often. Just because you’re married doesn’t mean the room upstairs is not yours anymore.” Haneul pouted, holding Minji’s hand.

Seungho rolled his eyes as he smoothed the hair of his sleeping daughter.

“I saw that.” Haneul narrowed her eyes at Seungho.

“It’s just the next house. Why are you acting like we’re moving to the States or something?” Seungho said.

Minji laughed as she smacked Seungho’s arm.

“It’s different! I used to be able to just talk to her as and when, but now it’s like… so far.” Haneul said.

“Alright, I’ll dig you an underground tunnel to their house.” Junhyung said, putting his arm around Haneul.

“Then it better have a door, and a doorbell, because I really do not want to walk into them while they are… you know. .” Haneul said.

Minji and Seungho’s cheeks reddened.

“Control your wife.” Seungho hissed.

“Anyway!” Minji said.

“You’re welcome into our place anytime you like. And, thank you so much for everything.” Minji hugged Haneul.

“This is nothing.” Haneul said.

“I don’t mean just this alone. I mean throughout our whole relationship, including the years of my absence, the both of you did a lot for me, for us. Thank you so much.” Minji said.

“We’re friends, right?” Junhyung said.

They exchanged hugs and bid goodbyes.

When they got back home, Seungho did not even bother to change out from his clothes before wiping Minki clean and changing her into her pajamas. Minji stood at the doorway, admiring her husband’s tender loving care towards their daughter.

“Good night, sweetheart.” Seungho whispered, kissing Minki on her forehead.

He jumped in shock when he saw Minji standing at the doorway.

“You scared me. How long have you been standing there?” Seungho asked.

“Long enough to witness how gentle and loving you are towards Minki. You hum to her despite the fact she is dead asleep.” Minji said.

“She might wake up. I don’t want to risk her crying.” Seungho smiled.

“And you say you’re not a good enough father for our daughter? What nonsense.” Minji said, circling her arms around Seungho’s neck.

“Well… Only like that I can always be improving, no?” Seungho said, his forehead touching Minji’s.

“I cannot believe this.” He said.

“Believe what?” Minji asked.

“That we’re married.” Seungho answered with a smile.

“Well then… You got to start believing. Because…” Minji wiggled her ring finger.

Seungho pressed his palms against Minji’s, their rings shimmering in the dim light.

***
“I love you.” Seungho said, intertwining his hand with Minji as they both lied down on the bed they share.

“I love you, too.” Minji smiled.

“Sleep well, my wife.” Seungho chuckled.

“You too.” Minji said.

Seungho turned to look at Minji, widening his eyes, hinting something.

“My husband.” Minji said shyly.

Listening to the steady sound of each other’s breathing, they sank into dreamland together for the first time as husband and wife. 

 -

tumblrmdgh9iqh2m1r3cf9e.gifSeungho on the piano

Thank you @drYang for the song ^^

***
And so.... I've completed this! My initial plan to end this at 50 chapters obviously failed, but thank you so much for sticking around despite the fact this isn't one of the best stories out there. Many times I wanted to delete this story and just pretend that I never started it because things did not seem to go the way it is, but you guys kept me going. For reading, for commenting, for even coming this far with me, thank you /90degrees bow.

A little present for you before I go /points down


He's amazing, isn't he?

Goodbye, and thank you! May we meet again :)

tumblrmdn09kwiqy1rrxzru.gif