Search

Crazy?

Haneul’s POV

It has been two days and there was still no news of Seungho. The news of him missing could not be kept under cover. The police were called in and the media were informed. To the amusement of all, not only did the fans of MBLAQ initiate help, other fandoms did to.  

Junhyung’s mood was terrible. I know he was trying hard to keep on a smile in front of the kids. The kids knew that their father was in a terrible mood too and was cautious enough to put on their best behavior so as not to stress him further, even Loki.

“He’ll be fine.” I consoled him when we were alone in our room.

“It’s been two days, Lionny.” He sighed.

“He’ll come back.” I said.

“How do you know!?” He snapped at me.

I kept quiet, looking down.

“All you say is ‘He’ll be fine’, ‘He’ll come back’. Nothing useful at all! You’re not helping!” He scolded.

I looked up at him.

“You rather I say things like ‘Stop searching. It’s been two days. I think he’s dead.’ You want me to say things like that?” I asked, feeling angry at his words.

“What do you want me to do? What exactly is it that I should do to make myself look useful enough? Tell me, I’ll do it.” I said.

He did not say anything.

“Should I go out and search while you stay at home and take care of the kids? Are we not being cautious enough? Are we not doing enough to keep out of your way? The babies, even Loki, have been such good kids ever since they knew Seungho was missing. Why? Because they know that their father is in a bad mood and they want you to feel at least comfortable at home.” I said.

“And you say I am not helping? I ing post all these online, I go out to the neighborhood to ask around if people have saw him whenever the kids are in school. What else do you want me to do? I’m sorry I am not some powerful enough woman to be able to command a nationwide search for him. If I could, trust me I would, but I couldn’t. This is all I can do! You don’t see my effort, it’s fine. But don’t insult me like that.” I threw the printed flyers at him.

“You think you’re the only one who is worried sick? You think you’re the only one who is sad? You think you’re the only one in a bad mood? Why do I have to put up with your nonsense and still get insulted by you? Do I owe you anything? Did I wish for this to happen? You’re freaking selfish, if you did not realize it.” I glared at him.

He looked at the flyers, and then back at me.

“I… I’m sorry… I didn’t.. know.” He mumbled.

“It’s my fault then? Should I be going to you and boasting how much I have done?” I asked.

He shook his head.

“Get out.” I said.

“Huh?” He looked at me.

“Not going?” I asked.

“Where?” He asked.

“Forget it.” I mumbled, grabbing my pillow and laptop.

“Where are you going?!” He pulled me back.

“If I sleep next to you tonight, I’m afraid I’ll be so angry I’ll murder you in your sleep.” I pushed his hand away.

“Please don’t go.” He sounded sad.

I turned back to look at him.

“Please.” He had his head down.

“I’m so sorry. Please.” He looked up at me tiredly.

How could I even think of leaving him now? I dropped my laptop and pillow on the back and pulled him into my embrace.

“I’m really scared. What if…” He mumbled.

“Seungho will be fine.” I caressed his back.

“I’m sorry. I did not mean to say those to you.” He apologized.

“It’s fine.” I kissed his cheek.

“It’s really, really fine.” I whispered into his ear.

We looked at each other, his pale face standing out even more obviously against his purple hair.

“Don’t sulk.” I said, poking his lips lightly.

“He’ll come back, right?” He asked.

I did not know how to answer him.

“Seungho is strong and stubborn. He would not give in to something he does not like.” I said.

He nodded.

“I’ll go check on the kids.” He said.

I nodded, smacking his before he go. He jumped a little and made a face at me before heading for the door.

Seungho’s POV

I opened my eyes to be greeted by darkness, again. I have been confined to this cramp box-like area for the past I do not know how long. I have not seen the light in awhile. I was hungry and aching all over. No one has come yet. I yelled until I had no voice anymore. I struggled and hit the walls until I had no strength anymore.

“Help….” I mumbled, hitting the wall of whatever I am in with all the strength I have left, which is close to zero.

“Let me out….” I said.

No answer, as usual.

I started feeling dizzy, no idea from the hunger or the lack of oxygen. It feels as if I have been breathing in my own carbon dioxide. How much oxygen can this place hold?

I do not even remember how I got here. All I remembered was that I lost the game with the boys and I had to go buy snacks. I was reluctant, but I lost, so I had to go. They asked for so much food, those gluttons. The last I remember was that I was on my way back, and when I opened my eyes again, I am here. Thinking about the food made my stomach growl. I did not even get a chance to eat them. I wonder if the boys are okay.

I almost drifted off into sleep again when I heard footsteps. As if all the energy in my body returned, I struggled and kick the walls.

“LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

“WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!! LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled at the top of my voice.

“SHUT UP!” A low voice growled, kicking whatever that was holding me.

“LET ME OUT!!!!!” I yelled.

“Shut your ing mouth before I make sure you never speak again.” He hissed.

“ING LET ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted. Did he really think his threat would work on me?

“.” I heard him grumble, and then he was gone.

“Let me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I yelled again and started kicking wildly.

I shut up when I heard him come back. I squeezed my eyes shut when the lights burnt my eyes. Light, I have not seen it in such a long time. I quickly adjusted to the bright lights, in hope to get a glimpse of whoever that was locking me here. I was roughly pulled up by my hair. My legs had no feeling whatsoever. I realized I have been squatting all the while.

“I told you to shut up, didn’t I?” He hissed close to my ear. His breath stinks.

I opened my eyes, glaring at him. He had a mask on. I took a quick glance at the area. I was in some sort of warehouse with nothing around, and true enough, I was being confined in a wooden box. I had no idea how he put me inside. The size of the box looks like it will fit only someone with Joon’s flexibility.

My hands were not tied up. I tried to pull off his mask but was punched across my face.

“Opps~” He said in a mocking tone.

“Who the hell are you! What do you want from me!?” I yelled.

“In this place, I am the boss. You do not speak.” He said, slapping me.

Before I could speak again, my mouth was taped up.

“Another sound from you, I’ll cut your throat.” He said, flipping out a Swiss Army knife, pointing the tip against my throat.

I froze.

“Ha~ Be good, and perhaps, I’ll spare your pretty face.” He grazed the knife across my cheek.

I shivered when I felt the cold blade against my skin.

“Seen enough? I know you’re smart. Escape, if you can.” He said, blindfolding me.

My arms were pulled roughly behind my back and tied up.

“MMMHPFF!!!!” I tried to say something.

“Shut. Up!” He whacked the back of my head.

The blow was not strong enough to knock me out, but strong enough to cause me to be dizzy.

“Annoying idiot.” He muttered as he tried to push me back into the box.

I struggled, not wanting to be back there again.

“MMMPFFHH!!!” I shook my head, struggling.

He dug his nails into my skin as he tried to force me in. The more I struggled, the rougher he got.

“You forced me.” He said.

I felt a hard blow on my back. I choked on my own breath. I was forced back into the box and the lid slammed shut, darkness greeting me all over again. 

***
This is a LINKED story, not a sequel, yea? 
And awww don't have high expectations. I'm scared ><