Can't Be...

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

“Michael?” Youngbae and Seunghyun both said at the same time looking at each other.

 

“But...” Seunghyun started off and looked at me.

“He’s dead… It couldn’t be Michael?” He said looking at me still and then looked at Youngbae.

 

“Daesung… Are you having the dreams again” Youngbae asked looking at me. I turned my head slowly to look at him.

 

“No…” I said with a whisper. I haven’t had those dreams since then.

“I… I just happened to see him in the bathroom…” I coughed and closed my eyes.

 

Seunghyun and Youngbae both looked at each other and then sighed.

“You’re going back to bed.” Seunghyun said looking t me.

 

“I’m not going crazy Hyung…” I muttered under my breath slowly sitting up.

 

Seunghyun stood up and Youngbae helped me up.

“Oh I know you’re not... It’s just that I think you should just rest for today and forget about practice right now.”

 

“NO WAY!” I yelled loud enough to make even Youngbae flinch.

 

“Dae… Please… Just go get some rest…” He said softly walking out of the bathroom and towards the front door.

 

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked punching Seungri’s arm.

 

“To see Woobin…” He muttered opening and slamming the front door shut.

 

I looked at the wall and felt a tear run down my cheek.

‘I’m not going crazy… I can’t be…’ I thought to myself.

 

Youngbae looked at me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Daesung… It’ll be fine… Look how about I cook you some food and watch some Doremon? Maybe you can take a nap afterwards alright?” He suggested.

 

I just looked at his hand on my shoulder and then I looked at him for a second before brushing his hand away from me.

“Sure… why not.” I said softly walking out of the bathroom.

 

~~~~~~~~WITH SEUNGHYUN~~~~~~~~

 

Seunghyun walked over to Woobin’s house and banged on the door several times before a woman, wearing a man’s long sleeved white dress shirt and denim shorts with her hair down, answered.

Seunghyun looked up.

 

“Oh… Mianhe… Park… Is Woobin here?” He asked looking away.

 

“Neh… He’s in his office” She said in a soft voice.

 

“Was…” He cleared his throat “Was I disturbing something?” He then asked.

 

Park looked at him with a confused looked and the blushed.

“OMO… Aniyo Oppa!” She laughed. “I just wanted to wear something comfortable today.”

 

Seunghyun bowed and laughed.

“Neh Okay… Um may I come in to speak with Woobin then?” He said politely.

 

“Sure” She smiled and backed up and lead him over to where Woobin was. “Honey… Seunghyun is here to see you” She said walking away.

 

Woobin waved me over. He was concentrating hard on something.

“I have something to tell you Woobin.

 

“Neh what is it?” He muttered focusing his energy on whatever he was doing. Seunghyun leaned over to see.

 

“A..Are you playing a game…?” He asked looking at Woobin.

You can hear the losing noise on the game when you die and Woobin throw his hands up in the air.

 

“DANGIT!” He yelled and turned to look at Seunghyun. “How can I help you Seunghyun…”

 

“It’s about Daesung” He muttered.

Wooin lifted his eyebrow eye and looked Seunghyun.

 

“What about him?” Woobin asked.

 

“I think he’s having those dreams again… Just today he said he saw Michael in the bathroom with him” Seunghyun explained.

 

Woobin started to laugh.

“You’re kidding me right?? Michael is dead! DEAD I say… DEAD! Dare I to repeat…?! DEAD! Need I to spell it out??!! D..E..A..D…DEAD! Kapeesh!” Michael yelled going back to his game.

 

“With all do respect Woobin… This is serious… There could still be someone out there who wants to hurt Daesung…” Seunghyun said getting annoyed.

 

“Okay… What do you want me to do Seunghyun? Huh? Tell me please… What do you want me to do?” He said putting his game down after he died again.

 

“I want you to do your job and figure out what the hell is scaring my Daesung!” Seunghyun started to get angry.

 

Woobin sighed and rolled his eyes.

“Fine… Not like I have anything else to do…”

 

“Hah!” Seunghyun scoffed. I bet you don’t… He said referring to Park.