I Don't Know What's Coming Over Me

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

“Well what do you want me to do!” Seungrhyun yelled back. He stumbled a little bit as he walked away carrying a bottle of liquor.

“STOP YOUR DRINKING AND TAKE CARE OF HIM!” Jiyong yelled. “You need to be by his side! Not us! Though we enjoy taking care of each other, but you’re his fiancé! Start acting like one!” He was furious.

Seunghyun just looked at the two and towards my room. He turned away and started chugging from the bottle again.

“Seunghyun!” Taeyang yelled. “Change yourself now! Daesung needs you!”

Seunghyun continued to walk away.

“Didn’t you promise him a few months ago that you would never EVER hurt me again! DO YOU REMEMBER THAT!” Jiyong yelled. “Do you remember when you begged so much for Daesung to forgive you”

“Remember that nightmare that you had…” Taeyang chimed in.

Seunghyun stopped walking. His back to them…
He looked to the side. He looked down at the bottle in his hand.

“I…”

 

-Flashback-

“Daesung” Seunghyun yelled. He looked around and I didn’t see me. He got out of bed and ran out of the room and into the living room.

“Daesung!” He yelled out again. “Daesung!”

The door opens and he turn around to face it.

Jiyong and the others walk in.

“Oh Seunghyun…you’re still here?” Jiyong said looking at him.

Taeyang walks over.

“I thought you were supposed to leave before we got back?” Taeyang whispered to Seunghyun.

“Go where!” He yelled frantically.

“Remember…Daesung said he didn’t want to see you for a week” Seungri said looking at him.

“But he’s dead…Don’t you remember that?” He said really scared.

“Seunghyun are you okay?” Jiyong asked walking over to Them.

“I’m fine! How can you guys not remember! Daesung is dead!” Seunghyun yelled.

“Hyung…” Before Taeyang could finish his sentence I walked in the dorm.

“Hey guys…Oh…Seunghyun…what are you doing here still” I muttered looking at Seunghyun.

Seunghyun looked behind the others at me…

“But…I…thought…” He started to cry as he ran over to me and pulled me into a hug.

 

“I thought you were dead!” he yelled as he cried.

“Seunghyun what the hell are you talking about?” I muttered as I pushed him away. “You were supposed to leave by the time I got home” I said getting mad.

Seunghyun got down on both of my knees.

“Daesung I’m so sorry!!! Please forgive me! I promise! I promise I will never, ever get jealous again when you hug or talk to somebody else. I won’t control your life anymore; you can have all the fun you want! Please just forgive me! I love you so much! Please I’m so sorry!!!” He begged as he took my hand in his.

“Please take me back!” He pleaded.

He just looked at my face. I still had an angry expression on it.

“….”

“I’m so sorry…I promise…Daesung…I promise I won’t ever do it again!” Seunghyun said crying.

Then… My angry face disappeared and it turned into a sympathy face. “Hyung…” I said softly as tears fell down my cheeks

He looked up at me, He watched the tears leave my eyes and fall down. He stood up and wiped them away. Seunghyun looked into my eyes and then pulled me closer to him so he could kiss my lips.

-End Flashback-

“I… Don’t know…” Seunghyun dropped the bottle on the ground and it fell on its side, the liquid flowing out of the open end. “What… came over me” He just stood there… Staring at the ground.

Taeyang and Jiyong both looked at each other and then at Seunghyun.

“Do you understand what we are saying to you?” Taeyang asked.

“I’m sorry… I think… I need some fresh air… Just… A few moments please.” He said softly and walked out of the dorm.

Jiyong moved to follow him, but Taeyang stopped him.
“Just let him get his air. He needs it.” Taeyang said looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong sighed and nodded. “You’re right.”

I lay on the bed, my eyes closed. I was in another dream, different from the snow one. I was in a field… A big beautiful green field, flowers were everywhere. The large tree wasn’t bare, it was blooming. There were rose bushes all along the area. The sun was shining and it was warm. The wind blew occasionally to make it cool. I stood at the bottom of the tree. My head up towards the sky, I was smiling, letting the sun soak into my skin.

Perfect. Nothing was bothering me here. I wish… I could stay here. It was peaceful. I wasn’t getting hurt, no more nightmares. Happiness was only allowed. Only if dreams could come true, yeah… only in my dreams would that happen.