Are You Kidding Me..?!

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I sat on the couch and stared at the T.V that was blaring sounds and colorful pictures on it.

Seungri and Jiyong both stared at me from their respective corners of the one while giving each other the occasional glare.

Youngbae was in the kitchen preparing tea for him and I.
When he came back with the tray, the show that was on was now over and a commercial about BIGBANG came on.

“Here’s your tea” Youngbae said handing the hot steaming cup, I slowly turned my head to look at him and then at the cup.
How can he smile like that.

Why can’t I be like that again… I miss it.

“Oh, Thanks Hyung” I muttered softly as I took the cup from him and brought my knees up to my chest. I held the hot cup clos to me to feel the steam hit my face and make it feel moist a bit.

Youngbae sat next to me and instantly began sipping at his cup.
“Are you okay Dae?” He asked looking at the T.V

I didn’t turn my head to look at him, instead I just stared at the steam rising from the cup.
“Neh… I’m fine” What else can I say? Just look at me… I’m obviously not okay… Words can’t express how I feel right now…

Only my actions…

And even then… it’s screaming loudly.

I finally started to sip at my now luke warm tea.

Seunghyun walked through the door about an hour later.
I turned my head to look in that direction and stared at him as he was taking off his jacket and throwing it on the chair.

I placed down my cup and stood up.
Youngbae looked at me and then I turned towards Seunghyun.

“Hyung?” I softly said.

He looked my way and smiled.
He walked over to me.

“Where did you go?” I asked.

“Somebody’s house… Don’t worry about it” He responded with a soft voice. He placed his index finger on my chin to make me look up at him.
He smiled.
“I love you” Whispered Seunghyun.

I smiled softly and then moved away from him.
“I love you too Hyung…” I responded to him as I walked to our room.

I could tell he was confused at my actions. As I reached the bedroom and sat on the bed, I could hear footsteps come my way and then the bedroom door close. I looked up and it wasn’t our bedroom door, it was somebody else’s. I was confused. Why didn’t he follow me…?

I stood up and then walked to the bedroom door and opened it, I peeked out of the room and saw him sitting on the couch laughing with Jiyong.

I scrunched up my face. ‘JERK! When your fiancé walk away you’re supposed to follow’ All these thoughts went through my mind.

I was just tired of this mess. I grabbed my jacket and walked past them.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong asked me.

Seunghyun just sat on the couch and continued to stare at the T.V.
I gave him a look that said ‘Are you freaking kidding me!’

“I’m going to a ‘friends’ house” I muttered and walked towards the door.

“Take somebody with you Dae” Youngbae said emerging from his room. I looked at him.

“Ani… I’ll be fine” I ended the conversation by walking out of the door and closing it shut.