PTSD

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

 “Daesung you have what we call Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Also known as PTSD. It’s very serious and it could cause harm to you if not taken care of.” The doctor explained, looking at me.

All I did was blink at him, my eyes closing. I was extremely tired.

Seunghyun looked at me and frowned. “Dae?” He said quietly.

I kept my eyes opened, just a tiny bit.
“When am I getting out of here..” I softly let slip from my lips.

“I… I can’t say” Seunghyun said holding my hand and sitting.

I closed my eyes for a few minutes.

“Your hands… they’re really soft and warm… So comforting…” I said, barely above a whisper.

Seunghyun smiled. “Oh wait… This could be one of the things that can keep you calm! Just by holding my hand” He said smiling bigger than a kid on his birthday.

Jiyong and the others walked back in the room after leaving for a moment. “Is he okay?” Seungri asked looking at Seunghyun.

He nodded “Neh Ri… He’s fine now.” Still smiling.

In my mind… My memory was on the fritz… Like it was all static. I can barely make out what was happening. Voices were cutting in and out, faces were blurred.

My eyes opened a little bit and I looked up at Seunghyun and the others. He was still holding my hand. I gently tugged my hand away from his and he instantly turned to me confused.

“Bae? What’s the matter?” Seunghyun asked.

I just looked at him confused. Trying to figure out… Who was he…

“Who are you again?” I said softly.

Seunghyun shook his head.
“What??? Don’t tell me you don’t… Okay I get it… This is some kind of joke… right?” He said looking at me and the others.

Jiyong looked at Taeyang and Taeyang looked back at me.

“Dae… Do you know who we are?” I shook my head as Taeyang spoke.

“Ani” I said softly.

“Do you know who BIGBANG is?” Seungri chimed in and I looked at him confused. The static memory becoming clearer.

“Big… Bang?” I said softly.

“Neh… BIGBANG…” Jiyong repeated.

“Do you know who we are?” Seunghyun asked.

I turned my head to him.

“Top” I said softly pointing to him. “GD” I said pointing to Jiyong. “VI” I pointed to Seungri. “Taeyang” I moved my finger towards Taeyang and then I pointed at myself. “Daesung?” I said softly.

Seunghyun smiled but then looked confused.
“Wait… Daesung?”

“Neh?” I responded.

“Do you know that we are engaged?” He asked.

“Of course Hyung” I said smiling.

Seunghyun looked at me even more confused. He stood up.
“I’m going to talk to the doctor” He then walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE MAJOR 2 MONTH DELAY!

WRITERS BLOCK REALLY BAD AND EVERY TIME I WANTED TO ADD TOT HE CHAPTER... MY BRAIN WOULD SHUT DOWN ON ME ><

I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME AND MY FIC! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! <3<3<3

OH! I AM ALSO SORRY THAT IT IS REALLY SHORT! )';