In My World

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

Jiyong and Seungri walked off and were talking. Seungri had his arm around Jiyong's shoulder.

I turned around to face Seunghyun and I hugged him.

He looked at me and blinked. “Dae? What's wrong?” He asked.

I looked up at him and my eyes were watering. “Jiyong was going to do the same thing I did.” I said under my breath.

What do you mean?” Seunghyun asked looking at me confused.

Remember? When I tried to kill my self... by jumping off the bridge...” My voice got softer and harder to hear at the end.

Seunghyun just looked at me and hen away. He sighed and then hugged me tighter. “Daesung... don't worry... he didn't do anything.” Seunghyun whispered.

I know... but it hurts to know that he was thinking about doing it” I responded back pushing away a little.

Daesung... stop it now.” Seunghyun's voice got more stern.

I sighed and turned away. “I think I need some time to rest or something. My birthday is coming up, our wedding is coming up. It's so over whelming...” I rubbed my head.

Seunghyun walked up behind me and wraped his arms around my waist and gave me a back hug. He rested his chin on my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes and turned around to face him.

Please don't stress over this stuff...” Seunghyun softly said.

I looked at him and closed my eyes. “Okay Hyung... I promise. I won't stress... too much... over these next few months.” I opened my eyes and looked at him, he was smiling. I laughed and couldn't help but smile.

Come on... let's get back to Youngbae okay?” Seunghyun said grabbing my hand and turning in the direction of the room that Youngbae was in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seungri's POV

I looked at Jiyong and he was leaning over the ledge holding onto the railing. He was looking out into Seoul. I smiled a little as I watched his expressions change every few minutes to what he saw.

Whatcha looking at Hyung?” I said softly looking over the ledge too.

Everything” Jiyong smiled.

I looked at him again. “Everything?”

Neh... Everything. I see everything... When i'm high... up in the sky... I can see everything. People having fun, people walking, running, jumping and dancing. I can see it all... It... It makes me happy.” He looked at me and I looked him in the eyes.

Jiyong... That...” I looked over the ledge again without finishing my sentence. Jiyong looked at me confused and then looked over the ledge also.

What do you see?” He asked. I smiled.

Everything.” I laughed a little. “I see everything also.”

Can you be more specific...? Like me?” Jiyong laughed.

Well I can tell you what I don't see” I said softly.

Jiyong just looked at me. He was even more confused.

I don't see you” I said looking at the ground over the railing, there was still a little snow but it was melting.

Jiyong raised his eyebrow. “what?” He laughed.

I don't see you” I said again looking at him.

You don't see me?” He laughed “Of course you don't see me down there... I'm up here” Jiyong laughed again pointing over the ledge.

I know. I see my friend. My best friend up here... and not dead down there.” I said softly.

Jiyong opened his mouth a little. “Seungri...” He softly said.

How could you even think about about doing that to yourself Hyung?” I finally asked.

Jiyong sighed and leaned on the railing again looking over. There were kids throwing melting snowballs at each other and running away. There was people taking pictures of the YG building and some fans hanging around outside... hoping to see a BIGBANG or 2NE1 or any artist walk out.

I don't know” He responded finally after a few minutes.

You don't know” I said with a stern voice.

I don't know...” He said again.

Hyung...” I started off.

I really liked you.” He interrupted me. “I wanted to be with you again...”

I told you why we couldn't” I said looking at away.

I just don't understand that” Jiyong sighed.

How?” I asked.

because! Why should we not enjoy what we have without the fear of some past misfortunes haunt us!” Jiyong yelled.

I quickly turned to look at him. “WHY SHOULD YOU FOLLOW IN DAESUNG'S STEPS WHEN THINGS DIDN'T GO RIGHT FOR HIM BACK THEN!” I yelled back.

Jiyong just stood there. “I'm sorry.” he muttered and turned away.

Jiyong... I love you too... but not like that anymore. I actually like someone else now.” I turned away.

Jiyong quickly turned his head to face me. “Who?!” He asked. “Do I know him!?”

Her” I muttered.

Her? I thought you were gay?” Jiyong asked.

Not anymore Ji...” I sighed.

He shook his head and walked up to me. “Who is it?” He asked. “Do I know... h...her?”

Neh” I said turning around to smile.

Jiyong tried to smile. “Wh...who is she?”

You'll see her soon. I'm bringing her over for dinner” I smiled and started for the door.

Y...Yah??? When! Tonight!?” Jiyong yelled following me.

I laughed and opened the door. “Maybe.” I smiled and walked down the stairs.

Jiyong stood there for a moment before following. “Panda! Who is she?!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daesung's POV

Later that day we all went home and Monica was there already. She was cooking food and it smelt delicious. Once we walked through the door we were hit with the mouth watering smell. Youngbae quickly ran over and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. She laughed and smiled.

I walked over to my room and Seunghyun went into the bathroom. I went into the room and placed my stuff down on the bed and walked out. I walked over to the bathroom and walked in on Seunghyun and closed the door behind me. I the shower.

Out in the living room were Seungri and Jiyong, they sat on the couch watching TV. Youngbae stayed in the kitchen helping Monica.

Soon Seungri's phone went off and he reached in his pocket to grab it. When he pulled it out Jiyong looked over to see who it was, but maknae was too quick and answered the call.

Yobosayo? Ah! Neh Neh!” Seungri laughed. Jiyong looked at him and frowned. “Neh... tonight, yes dinner is almost ready. You're still coming right? Ah good! I can't wait to see you!” He stopped talking for a moment and then laughed. “Yeah! Good to hear! Okay! I'll see you in a few!” He smiled “Bye Bye” Seungri said in English.

Who was that?” Jiyong asked.

Someone?” Seungri looked back at the TV.

Is it her?” He asked.

Seungri just stood up and walked to his room. “I'm changing.”

Jiyong sighed and laid on his side on the couch.

A few moments later the door bell rang.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM EVERYBODY! <3

MY GOAL IS TO GET AT LEAST PASSED 200 ^O^

 

Cheese_Ohmyx

 

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER <3<3<3