STOP IT

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

We headed off to a restaurant for lunch after the Inkigayo performance. I sat next to Seunghyun in the back seat and Jiyong sat next to the driver. Seungri, Youngbae and CL were in the car following us.

I rested my head on Seunghyun's shoulder and closed my eyes. We got to the restaurant 10 minutes later and there were fans waiting outside the building. Hyung nudged me in my side to wake me up. I opened my eyes and was startled by some fans gluing their faces to our car window.

The hell?” I said under my breath. Our guards got out of their car and came to our doors. They moved the fans away from the door and we got out. Some girls pushed their way over to us, begging for autographs. I took one of the girl's little book and started to sign it, but our manager took it and gave it back to her.

I gave her a look that said 'sorry.' She just frowned. We kept walking and got inside the building. Seungri walked over to the bathroom and a minute later Jiyong did too.

Inside Seungri was washing his hands and looked over at Jiyong when he walked in.

Hyung... I” Seungri started to say, but Jiyong walked to the urinal and did his business. Seungri looked away and sighed. “Jiyong listen to me please.” He said again.

Jiyong looked down at the urinal. “Seungri please... I would rather pee in silence right now” He muttered.

Okay.” Seungri dried his hands and stood by the door.

Jiyong finished and then started wash his hands.

Can I talk now?” Seungri asked taking a step over to him.

What” He muttered.

Look... You shouldn't be mad at nothing. If anyone should be mad it should be me! I'm the one that was abused in the relationship!”

heh... Relation” Jiyong raised his voice.

What the hell is wrong with you?” Seungri asked.

Jiyong left his hands under the running water. “I hope Daesung's plan works...” He muttered under his breath.

I'm sorry.. What was that? Daesung's what?” Seungri asked crossing his arms. “What do you have Daesung doing for you”

Jiyong smiled and shook his head. He turned off the water and dried his hands. “Just... Watch yourself okay... Panda.” Jiyong walked out of the bathroom. Seungri stood there and looked around he then turned around and left the bathroom to find me.

He found me at our table and grabbed me by the shoulder and pulled me up. “We need to talk.” He muttered and dragged me away. Seungri looked at Jiyong who just smiled. Seungri pulled me into a area with not many people. I just looked at him confused.

What's wrong?” I asked

Seungri looked at me. “So what's the plan I heard about” He said straight forward.

Plan? What are you talking about?” I asked confused.

Don't play dumb with me Hyung!” Seungri raised his voice. “Jiyong said under his breath 'I hope Daesung's plan works' What the hell was he talking about! What plan?” He asked.

I just stared at him. I sighed. “I was joking with him Seungri... You know to get him calmed down for the recording.” I said softly.

What was the plan you told him... Cause obviously he thinks it ing real!” He yelled. Some customers stopped eating and looked over at us.

Omo! Mianhe everyone.” I said bowing to them. I pulled him to anther area. “Don't worry about it Ri. It was a joke. I'll tell Jiyong to stop okay.” I sighed.

I want to know what it was” He muttered again and crossed his arms.

I sighed again and opened my mouth, but I felt light headed and dizzy. My legs almost gave out, but I grabbed onto the wall. I shook my head. “I told...” My head felt dizzy again and my vision started to go out.

Stop that. Just tell me” Seungri muttered.

I shook my head again. “I... told him that...” I looked at Seungri and it seemed like there were hundreds of him. Everything was spinning and my vision kept going out on me.

Seungri un-crossed his arms. “Daesung?” He sounded worried.

I held onto the wall. My body felt really heavy. “I'm... Fine.” I shook my head. I cleared my throat and looked at Seungri. “I was going to hel...” My vision went black and my legs gave out. I fell to the floor and was passed out.

Seungri ran to my side. “Daesung!” He yelled. He kept yelling my name. Seunghyun heard it from where he was sitting. He quickly got up and ran over to where we were. He saw me on the floor.

! What happened!?” He yelled and bent down next to me. “Someone call 119! Now!” He yelled. He looked at Seungri after he placed my head on his lap. “What happened!”

I... I don't know! I was talking to him and then he passed out! That's all! I swear!” Seungri said freaking out. Jiyong and Youngbae came over. Seungri looked at Jiyong, Jiyong kept his eyes on Seunghyun and I.

The ambulance finally came and they put me on the stretcher. Youngbae and Seunghyun followed the paramedics out. “What happened?” Youngbae asked Seunghyun.

Seungri said he was just talking to him and all of a sudden he passed out.” Seunghyun explained. “I'm going to the hospital with him, make sure everything stays calm here okay.” He got in the ambulance and sat down.

Back inside Jiyong looked at Seungri who was still staring at him. “You were pressuring him to tell you what the plan was weren't you.” Jiyong laughed. “So it's your fault that Daesung is in the hospital now.”

You son of a ” Seungri muttered and lashed out at Jiyong. Youngbae ran back inside and saw them. Seungri was on top of Jiyong punching him. He pulled Seungri off of Jiyong, who had a bloody nose now. “I hate you!” Seungri yelled.

Love you too!” Jiyong yelled as he sat up.

I thought we could be best friends, but that can't even happen!” Seungri yelled.

Maybe you shouldn't have gotten a girlfriend so fast!” Jiyong stood up. Youngbae kept holding back Seungri.

I MOVED ON! PEOPLE DO THAT! YOU'RE SO ING OBSESSED WITH ME IT'S UNREAL!” Seungri yelled.

I CAN'T HELP THE FACT THAT I LOVE YOU!” Jiyong yelled back.

What was the ing plan!” Seungri pulled away from Youngbae's grasp.

To get me a girlfriend to piss you off... To hurt you like you hurt me.” Jiyong muttered.

Are you ing kidding me. Did you know Daesung only said that to you to get you calmed down for the recording.” Seungri was pissed.

Jiyong just stood there and shook his head. “No he didn't... He meant it.”

I'm sick and tired of you bringing Daesung into your damn problems! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A NORMAL PERSON AND MAN THE UP!” Seungri yelled. Jiyong lashed out at Seungri, but Youngbae got in between the two.

STOP IT RIGHT NOW!” Youngbae yelled. “Do you both realize where you are! You are in a public place arguing like children! Are you trying to ruin our image as a band!” Youngbae looked back and forth between us.

Seungri and Jiyong looked away.

So what! You two broke up for god only knows why! Jiyong move the hell on! Find someone else that will make you happy again!” Youngbae said looking at him.

Seungri laughed at Jiyong and Jiyong took a step towards him. Youngbae pushed him back lightly.

And you Seungri... Stop antagonizing him! Good for you that you moved on! Maybe you should be a little more supportive of Jiyong and help him move on! Instead of acting like a total animal and you both fighting!” Youngbae looked at Seungri.

Jiyong laughed at Seungri. Youngbae looked at Jiyong.

STOP IT!” Youngbae yelled. “Get in the damn car! You both are going to make the hell up and go home!”

But...” Seungri started.

I don't want to hear it!” Youngbae yelled and walked off. “If you need anything, I'll be at the hospital seeing Daesung” He left.

Jiyong and Seungri looked at each other. People were just staring at them.

--------------------------------------------

A/N 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! 3 
I've been really busy! So I am updating slowly at the moment!

I will try to get another update in before classes start.
On the plus side!!! 

MY BIRTHDAY IS THIS FRIDAY! August 9th!<3 I am so happy!

 

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!