Grounded

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

As soon as I walked back into the dorm I was swamped with questions.
I was already tired enough from that day so I just shrugged them off and walked away and into the room.

I sat down on the bed and lay back on it. I looked up at the ceiling and instantly thought about when Seunghyun and I first got together.

I remember telling him about the ceiling and how it was like us. Or something like that. I rolled on my side and looked at the wall. Then Seunghyun walked in.

“Hey… Dinner is ready” He said looking at me. I moved my gaze from the wall over to him.

“Okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes” I sighed. He looked at me confused and walked over. He sat down next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Is… Everything okay?” he asked.

I nodded. “Neh”

“Are… Are you sure?” He asked again.

“Yes… Hyung I am sure” I muttered. I was starting to get irritated with him.

“Are you mad at me?” He then asked.

I sighed heavily. A sign to him that I want to be left alone.
“Aniyo” I said irritated.

“Do you want to call the wedding off?” He asked me out of nowhere.

I just turned to look at him and sat up.
“Why are you even asking me that?” I asked.

“You just seem like you don’t love me anymore.” He said softly.

“Hyung… I will never stop loving you.” I responded to him. “Nothing will ever make me.” I added. “I don’t want to call off the wedding. I still want to get married to you. I am just…” I sighed. “I am just so tired with the past few days. I just need time to myself for a while.” I looked at him. He was looking at the bed. “I really hope you understand that” I finished.

He finally looked up at me after a few minutes and nodded. “Neh… I understand” He said with a sad tone.

“Hyung… Please don’t use that tone with me. You don’t understand. You’re upset with me now because I want some space for a few days” I sighed.

Seunghyun just looked at me and shook his head. He smiled and patted my head. “Ani, I understand. You’re human. You need space.” He said standing up.

I watched him. “You sure?” I asked.

“Neh I am sure.” He smiled. “Can you come to dinner now?” He asked.

“Neh” I said standing up and holding his hand.

We both started walking out of the room and as soon as he left the door frame, my body froze and my hand let go of his when he kept walking. My head felt light headed, I was dizzy, I felt like my body lost a ton of weight. My vision stood still and I felt like somebody was behind me. I felt hot breath on the back of my neck and it couldn’t be Seunghyun. He was in front of me. I felt the person’s arm around my chest and his hand grabbing onto my neck.

He squeezed his grip and the air started to leave me. My eyes widen and started to choke. I couldn’t breathe. I opened my mouth to call out for someone but nothing came out of my mouth.

The next thing I know, I was on the ground.