Inkigayo Tonight

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

The next day we were in the dressing room getting ready to go on to record our performance for Inkigayo.

I sat in my chair as the ladies fixed my hair and makeup. I looked over at Seunghyun and he was laughing it off with the girls doing his make up and hair. I smiled over at him. I looked to the other side and I saw Youngbae, he was talking to someone on the phone. Most likely it was monica. I looked over at Jiyong next, I frowned. He was just sitting there. Staring at himself in the mirror. I sighed and then on the far end was Seungri.

CL was next to him, BOM and her were fixing up his hair and makeup. I looked away because I couldn't stand to see him do that to Jiyong.

Our manager walked in.

5 more minutes guys.” He walked out.

I looked at my stylists and they stopped. I stood up out of my seat and walked over to Seungri. “Excuse me” I said bowing to CL and BOM. They smiled and walked off a few feet.

Seungri looked at me. “Dude... What the hell is your problem...” He said looking in the mirror fixing his shirt.

Why are they here?” I asked.

They're family Hyung... They can be here all they want” Seungri didn't look at me.

I shook my head and walked away. Seunghyun walked over to me.

Is everything okay?” He asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

No... everything is not alright” I muttered looking at him. I sighed. “This isn't right.”

What isn't?” he asked.

What Seungri is doing to Jiyong.” I looked over at Jiyong. The stylist were still messing around with his make up and hair.

Seunghyun sighed. “I agree what he is doing is wrong... but still”

There is no buts Hyung! I understand that CL is apart of the YG family, but it's not right!” I raised my voice a little higher.

Daesung” Seunghyun said trying to sound firm.

Don't Daesung me! I won't stand here and watch what is happening happen!” I looked at Seunghyun. “I just won't!”

He shook his head. “I don't know what to do Daesung” He said softly.

I looked away. “I don't know either” I said under my breath.

I looked over at Seungri, CL and BOM were back over with him. Jiyong looked over too, CL bent down a little and gave him a kiss. I looked over to see Jiyong's reaction, he stood up and walked out of the room. My eyes went back over to Seungri. He smirked.

I wanted to slap him.

The manager came back in. “Alright you guys, show time! It's time to record. Where's Jiyong?” He asked.

I walked towards the door. “I'll get him.”

Well hurry up, we're waiting for him now.” He muttered and stayed in the room with the others. I walked out and into the hallway to find Jiyong.

Ji? Where are you?” I called out. “Hyunggggg? Come on... We need to go on and record our performance now.” I looked around. I stopped when I heard something in another room. I walked over to the door and opened it. Jiyong was throwing things around. He picked up a chair and threw it my way. He saw me and dropped to his knees and buried his face in his hands.

I walked over to him as he sobbed. I sighed and rubbed his back. “It's not fair Dae!” He cried.

Hyung” I said softly. It was all I could say. “Come on. We'll get ice cream afterwards? Will that cheer you up for now?” I asked looking down at him.

I don't know. I just can't be around him when he is with her” He kept crying.

It'll be fine. I promise. Things will change” I tried to reason with him.

Nothing will be fine! Nothing will change! There are NO PROMISES HERE! Daesung! Seungri is doing this to hurt me!” He looked up at me and pointed to himself. “Like I hurt him” He dropped his voice to a soft whisper. “I can't face him anymore. Nothing I say or do to apologize will fix things.”

Then fight fire with fire” I crossed my arms.

What?” Jiyong asked confused wiping his eyes.

If he is dating someone else to hurt you, then find somebody else and hurt him.” I looked at him and smiled. “This is something I won't normally do or suggest to people... It must change so... We're going to fight fire with fire. He found a girl, we'll find you a girl... or guy.” I shook my head.

Oh... Okay” Jiyong said looking at the ground.

But right now... we need to go back out there and record our inkigayo performance and get out of this room before they find out you trashed it” I said as I quickly helped Jiyong get up and pulled him out of the room.

~Few moments later~

It was pitch black and we walked on the stage and stood facing the wall, each of us behind our mic stands. The lights came on and the fans were screaming. The music started and Jiyong turned around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpC6qOFDx_U


 

GD
Tonight such a beautiful night sing with me now 2011 follow me
big bang big bang we’re back again one more time say
no way no way neomu swipge tto nami dwae

TOP

big bang big bang don’t stop let’s play

ok ok go go go

 

GD.

na michil geot gatae ama jichin geot gatae (wae)

anya jillin geot gatae beolsseo ttabunhae sisihae

han yeojaroneun manjok mot haneun bad boy but I’m nice

an neomeogagoneun mot baegilgeol let me blow ya mind

 

TOP.

eonjebuteoyeonneunji gamheungi eobseojin uri

ijen machi jin ppajin gim ppajin kollagatji

mugamgakhaejin cheot neukkim seororeul hyanghan gyeotnunjil

geukkat sarange nan mongmaeji anha Don’t wanna try no more

 

Taeyang.

neoreul chajaseo oeo nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero

geudael chajaseo oeooo kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman hey

Tonight tonight tonight tonight

ajik nan sarangeul molla tto hollo gayeoun i bam

 

Seungri.

sangcheo nal ibyeori museowo (so what so what)

neol cheoeum mannan sungani geuriwo (no more no more)

geujeo apeume seotun geol nan pihago sipeun geol

But You know that I love you girl girl girl

 

Seungri pointed to CL who was just off stage. I looked over at him as we danced and then I came in with my lines, fierce.

 

Daesung.

jiljilkkeuneun seonggyeok say no chagaun ipsullo neol eoreo butge haneun nanana

 

Jiyong watched and came in with his part. He looked over at Seungri. He was pissed.

GD.

Take ma soul take ma heart back saeroun seolleim get that

sarangeun naegeneun eoulliji anha don’t think too much it’s simple

 


Taeyang.

neoreul chajaseo oeo nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero

geudael chajaseo oeooo kkeuchi eodinjineun moreugetjiman hey

Tonight tonight tonight tonight

ajik nan sarangeul molla tto hollo gayeoun i bam

 

Taeyang & Daesung.

annyeongiran marui seulpeun uimi eoduun geurimjaneun garyeojigo

nae maeum sok ijeobeorin neoreul hyanghan naui gieok

neoreul chajaseo oeo nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero (jeo dalbicharaero)

geudael chajaseo oeooo(o geudae o baby)kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman hey (eodinji molla)

Tonight tonight tonight tonight

ajik nan sarangeul molla (sarangeul molla nan) tto hollo gayeoun i bam

neoreul chajaseo oeo(tonight ) nal bichwojuneun jeo dalbicharaero (such a beautiful night)

geudael chajaseo oeooo kkeuchi eodinji moreugetjiman (goodnight)

 

Once the song was over, the lights went out and we quickly got off the stage. I followed Seunghyun and Jiyong out of the building and to the car. Us three got into one car and then Seungri and Youngbae got into the second car.

I leaned back in my seat and closed my eyes... We have one hell of a day coming up.