Real

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

I was confused with Seunghyun’s actions back in the bedroom. I sat down next to him at the dinner table and didn’t take my eyes off of him.

Jiyong and Seungri were arguing like always. For some reason, they brought back that cannibalism subject from a couple years ago. I looked at them both and then back at Taeyang. Him and Seunghyun were talking. I just sat there listening.

I was silent this whole time and I felt left out so I decided to chime in.

“But what about that one song?” I asked.

“What song?” Taeyang said looking at me.

“Um… To…Toni…” I shook my head and thought for a second. My words were being pressed together. Like I was a baby learning how to speak for the first time.

“Come on spit it out” Seunghyun said rudly. I looked at him.

“What’s the matter with you?” I asked.

“Nothing is the matter with me.” He responded taking a sip of wine.

“But back in the ro-” I started to say.

“Nothing happened in the room Daesung” He muttered.

I placed my hand on his lap and he stood up. I watched him as he grabbed his jacket and walked towards the front door.

“Where are you going?” I asked as I slowly stood up.

“Out” He then walked out the door.

I watched him leave and as soon as he closed the door and it clicked. I turned to the others slowly.

“Daesung?” Seungri said softly.

“Hm? Who?” I said confused.

“Are you okay?” Seungri then asked.

“What? What do you mean? Who are you by the way?” I asked.

Seungri looked at Jiyong and Jiyong looked at me.

“Alright stop this stupid game Daesung.” Jiyong said annoyed.

“What game? What are you talking about?” I asked.

“This game! You pretending to not know who we are!” Jiyong looked at me and then continued eating.

“But I really don’t know who you are” I said softly.

Taeyang looked at me and sighed, he stood up and walked over to me.
“It’s okay. My name is Youngbae, that is Seunghyun and Jiyong.” He placed a hand on my shoulder. “Your name is Daesung. The one that just walked out of here was Seunghyun.”

“I thought his name was Seunghyun?” I asked pointing at Seungri.

“It is. We have two Seunghyun’s… His name” He pointed at Seungri “Is Seunghyun Lee… or we like to call him Seungri or Panda or even Maknae because he’s the youngest” He smiled. “The one that left was Seunghyun Choi or also known as TOP”

I nodded at him. “Okay I get it… I think.” I said softly.

“We’re all in a group called BIGBANG. Very popular around the world” He added.

I nodded again. “Neh.” I sighed.

He looked at me. “Maybe you should go lay down and rest. I’ll show you your room” He said leading me to the room.

A few hours later I was in a deep sleep. In my dream I was walking around a field covered in snow. Deep, deep snow… I was hard to walk and it was very cold. The sun was shining too, but why wasn’t the snow melting. The wind kept blowing and I almost lost my balance a few times.

I saw a flower… A rose on the ground underneath a bare tree…
There was nothing on the tree. No leaves… No flowers… Nothing.

I bent down and picked up the rose. I didn’t realize it had thorns on it and I cut my hand. I dropped the rose in the puddle of blood on the snow. I looked at it and then my hand. It wasn’t harmed? Then… Where did the blood come from? I looked around and didn’t see anyone or anything around me just the snow, the rose and the bare tree.

“What’s going on?” I said softly to myself.

“This is what’s going on” A man said behind me. I looked up and then turned around. No one was there. I turned to look at the rose again and it was gone only the blood remained… but… footsteps lead from it, Bloody footsteps.

I stared at the footsteps and slowly followed them. Where was I going? This didn’t feel like a dream anymore. I felt like I was actually there.

Is this real?