I'm a murderer?!

Still Alive

As soon as I walked through the door everyone gathered around me. They were asking me so many questions and my head was spinning. I shook my head and walked past them. Mr yang walked inside the dorm after me. And when I retreated back to the room, everyone went to him.

"What happened?!" Seunghyun quickly asked.

Mr yang closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Well..." He opened his eyes and looked at them. "There was an accident. Daesung is fine... But a motorcyclist was killed."

"Oh my god." Seungri said under his breath. "Are you serious?"

Mr yang sighed and nodded. "Though we don't know if it was Daesung's impact that killed him or not. The police said the motorcyclist was down from a previous accident." He explained.

"Poor Daesung.." Jiyong said softly.

"He's probably really scared." TAEYANG added to that.

"What's going to happen to him?" Seungri asked. "Daesung I mean."

During this time Seunghyun left the group and went to the bedroom as Mr yang explained to them. He quietly opened the door and walked in, shutting the door behind him. He looked over at me and frowned. I was already laying down, under the covers, my back towards him. I didn't even bother to take of my clothes or shoes. I didn't know what I was feeling.

He must've thought I was sleeping... But I wasn't. How could I sleep.

There was silence in the room for what seemed like eternity. I thought he left and I didn't realize it... But then I heard his heavy footsteps. He walked to his side of the bed and sat down. His back was towards me.

"Daesung..." He said softly. "I know... I know you're afraid. But everything is going to be okay. You have me right here." He looked behind him and at me. "If you're okay please say something." I didn't. "Do you want me to stay?" I didn't say anything. He sighed and stood up. "Just know I'm here for you" he said softly and walked towards the door. "I love you" he walked out. Door closing behind him.

The tears falling. My heart breaking. My mind shattered. My life being evaporated.

The next morning it was all over the news. I could hear it from the TV out in the living room. They were talking about doing an investigation and bringing me in again for more questions.

All I could remember from last night was the stares and the whispering and the crying. The anger and fear from his mother.

I slowly sat up and looked down. My shoes were off. Seunghyun must've taken them off at some point last night. I wasn't wearing my jacket either. I slowly swung my legs to the edge of the bed and got up. I walked to the door and took a deep breath. I opened it and walked out. Everyone was occupied with stuff and the tv was still on. They didn't notice me out of the cave.

"Comments flooded in after the article about the accident went up. Comments like 'he's a murderer.', 'he killed he motorcyclist' and 'kill yourself' were the main comments on the article. There were a few comments supporting Daesung.."

The voice trailed off in my mind at the sound of her words. "A murderer..." I said softly. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks. Seunghyun and Jiyong turned around from the couch and saw me.

Seunghyun slowly stood up "Daesung. Don't listen to that. You are not.."

"I'm a murderer!" I yelled, cutting Seunghyun off. I turned around and headed for the bathroom. Seunghyun ran after me. I got to the room and slammed the door shut in Seunghyun's face, locking it.

"Daesung! Come out please!" Seunghyun pleaded.

I sat against the door crying. I felt like my life was over.

 

[AN: sorry for not updating. Sorry for the short chapter. Will try to make the next one longer for you guys. Thanks for still being here. Love you all!]