Will Today Be Better...?

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

 The next morning I woke up in Youngbae’s bed, covered up like how I was when I was in the other room. I slowly sat up and looked around.

 

“Hyung?” I called out. He wasn’t in here though…

So I got off the bed and then walked out of the room and into the living room. There was no body in sight, No one in the living room or nothing.

 

I looked in the bathroom and all of the bedrooms… even Seunghyun and mine… I checked the kitchen, under the tables, sofa, desk, even in the fridge… Nothing!

 

“Where is everybody?” I said under my breath.

Then… my phone rang.

So I picked it up.

“Yobosayo?”

Without looking at who was calling on the caller ID.

 

“Dae?” Seunghyun said softly.

 

“H..Hyung? Where are you guys?” I asked.

 

“We’re all at the YG building.” He answered.

 

I just stood there leaning against the wall, running my fingers along the wooden table.

“Oh… and you guys didn’t wake me up to go?” I asked

 

“Ani… Mianhe Dae…” He said in a sad tone.

 

“Yahhh…” I sighed. “It’s alright… I needed sleep anyways” I muttered.

 

I could hear him shifting around on the other end.

 

“Is everything okay Hyung?” I then asked.

 

“Huh? Y…Yeah… Everything is fine… Why do you ask?” He said sounding not sure of himself.

 

“You sound sad or something like that” I muttered.

 

“Well… Last night… Is what I wanted to talk to you about…” He said sounding more upbeat.

 

I sighed and looked away from the table I was playing with and towards the wall with a random picture of a flower on it.

“I don’t want to talk about that Hyung… Please…”

 

“But Dae… I want too-” He started to plead.

 

“Aniyo” I cut him off.

 

“Please…” He continued.

 

“I said no! Not right now Hyung! Why can’t you understand that?” I muttered into the phone. I was getting ready to hang up but then I heard hard breathing, like he was crying or something.

 

I put the phone back to my ear.

“Hyung?” I said softly.

 

“I’m…I’m sorry Dae… I didn’t mean to make you mad at me, I’m sorry for what I did last night, I’m sorry I did not hear you cry for help. I’m so sorry Daesung!” He said sobbing into the phone.

 

I just wish he was here so I can hug him… but obviously... I can’t do that over the phone.

 

I just sighed.

“Hyung… Don’t worry about it… It wasn’t your fault about last night…” I muttered.

 

I could still hear him breath heavy from the crying.

 

“Look… If you want to talk about this or something when you get back home… Then we can okay?” I said softly.

 

I could hear him move the phone around.

“N…Neh Daesung”

 

“Alright… Imma get going so I can take a shower okay?” I said standing to walk over to the bedroom.

 

“Neh… I love you…?” He said waiting for my response.

 

I stopped at our bedroom door and waited for a minute before responding.

“Neh… Hyung, bye” I said softly and nicely as I could and hung up the phone. I opened the bedroom door and walked in to look for something to wear.

 

Will today be any better? Or will it turn out crappy like all my days usually are…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

HEY GUYS(: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ANOTHER WEEK. I HATE HAVING WRITERS BLOCK! IT FREAKING !
THOUGH HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER AND IT MAY SOUND BLAH AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE THAT WAS WHEN I WAS HAVING REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK AND KEPT WRITING UNTIL I STARTED TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT IT AND MY BRAIN WAS PRODUCING GOOD THINGS.

LMBO! So I hope you ENJOYED this chapter and I am trying to get the next one out to you guys soon(:
The next chapter WILL be CALLED....

"Scared"

So keep a look out for the chapter!

ALSO! I am going to release a new FANFIC(: another BIGBANG one. Not going to give you the details yet, since it's still in the works!
What I can tell you though is that the title of it may be called...

"IN FOR THE WIN"

So keep a look out for that new story as well...

Thanks again my lovely subscribers! Again I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3