Tonight...Is Such a Beautiful Night

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

“BIGBANG, BIGBANG, BIGBANG!” The fans out in the stands cheered. We all looked around the curtain to peek; there were so many people out there.

 

“Wow…So many!!” Jiyong yelled looking at the crazy crowd.

 

“People, they love us! VIP loves us!” Seungri sang running around backstage.

 

“Yah, calm down will you!” Seunghyun yelled fixing his shirt.

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!” Seungri yelled and then Jiyong tackled him to the ground.

“AHHHH! Hyung! Get off of me!!!!” Seungri yelled

 

“NOOOOOOOO!!” Jiyong mimicked.

 

Seunghyun sighed.

I sat in the chair as the lady styled my hair.

I was smiling and watching everybody.

 

Seunghyun walked over to me as the stylist finished.

“Hey” he said in such a seductive tone.

 

I smiled at him.

“Hey” I said softly back.

 

“What are you doing?” He asked as if he was a kid asking his parents what they were doing.

 

“Nothing bae, what about you” I then asked.

 

“Just admiring the scenery in front of me” He winked.

I sat there for a moment before busting out laughing.

 

“HAHAHA! Seriously? That was so corny Hyung!” I yelled laughing.

He frowned, but then it turned into a smile and then into a laugh.

 

“Yeah…but…but…” He searched in his mind for more words to turn that but into a sentence.

 

I started to laugh and then my stomach and then my stomach started to hurt from laughing too much and then I started crying from laughing too much.

 

“What’s going on here?” Taeyang came out fixing the microphone attached to his face.

 

“N-nothing” I said trying not to bust out laughing.

 

“No…not with you two” He said referring to Seunghyun and me. “Those two” he said pointing to Jiyong and Seungri. “Didn’t they break up months ago?” He then asked.

 

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean they can still be best friends” I said smiling.

 

“True” Taeyang said smiling and patting my back.

 

Seunghyun and I looked at each other as soon as Taeyang walked past us and over to the quarreling ‘couple.’

 

We both smiled and then I stood up, I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. I went forward and so did he…we both kissed and as soon as our lips met, a photographer came by and snapped a shot of us ‘making out’ back stage before the comeback.

 

He ran away as soon as Seunghyun turned towards him with his famous glare.

He ran away like a chicken with his head cut off as Seungri would say.

I smiled and laughed to myself.

 

“Alright guys! You are on in 3 minutes!” The back stage manager yelled as he walked around us clapping his hands.

 

The two on the floor instantly stood up and fixed themselves. Then their stylist came back over and fixed their hair as…it got messed up during the brief wrestling match they just had.

 

“Down for the count!” Jiyong yelled as the stylist sprayed his hair with hair spray.

 

Seungri started coughing.

 

“Awww does that hurt your precious lungs baby boy?” Jiyong asked sounding like a bully bullying a small child, joking about how his dad left his mother for some other woman and now his mom was addicted to crack and heroine. That’s not the case now though….

 

“Yeah, but if you want me to sing you would praise and save my precious lungs, by telling your hair stylist to move that mist somewhere else.” Seungri glared at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong looked back and then walked away.

 

I laughed and Taeyang sighed shaking his head at the two.

 

“Alright get in places!” The Back stage manager yelled out.

I stopped my embrace from Seunghyun and we all got in our place on the elevator thing that pushes us up underneath the stage, so we can be on the stage.

 

I looked over at Seunghyun who was on one of the ends and I was on the other end.

So far apart….but…we’ll see each other in a couple of seconds.

We both smiled at each other as the music started we started to move up on the elevator things.

 

And then…

 

“Tonight…Is such a beautiful night…” Jiyong said into the microphone as he started to appear on the stage and the crowd went wild.