What's Going On Here!

Still Alive

 

 

[Daesung’s POV]

What happened just now? Did I just forget who I was? Who BIGBANG was? Who…. Seunghyun was? What ‘we’ were???

What’s happening to me! What’s going on here! I thought I was fine! I thought that after Michael was killed I would be okay!

I thought it would be over!

Only a few months since it all ended, I never had any of the nightmares or pains or headaches… Then it starts again, out of nowhere. Why am I being tortured again? Why?

I looked at the wall with a confused look. The other members looked at me with concern.

“Dae?” Seungri said softly. I didn’t turn my head or break my concentration. I kept looking at the wall.
“Hey Dae? Can you hear me?” He said placing a hand on my shoulder.

My mind shut down. I went back to that dark room, with the crying bloody girl, the dripping water… or as it was instead… blood and then the guy behind me, placing his hand on my shoulder, placing the gun against my head and then the bang.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” I yelled pushing Seungri away from me. He quickly backed off.

“What’s wrong?!” Jiyong said quickly.

“Michael was here!” I yelled breathing heavily. I started to hyperventilate.

“D..Dae calm down” Jiyong said placing his hands on my arm.

Bad move…

I pushed him away and started to freak out.
A few moments later Seunghyun walked back in and saw me, he quickly ran over to me.

“What happened?!” He yelled.

“I… I don’t know! I just touched his shoulder and he starts freaking out!” Seungri yelled in response.

Seunghyun ignored Ri and quickly took my hand in his.
“Dae… Can you hear me? Please calm down.” He said quietly.

I kept shaking and yelling.
“Don’t touch me!!!”

“Dae! It’s me! Seunghyun! Your fiancé!” He started to yell in a caring tone. “Please calm down!”

He held my hand tighter.

I closed my eyes tight and bit my lips hard, hard enough to make it bleed. The warmth of his hands was enough to give me comfort and I started to calm down a bit. First was my yelling and then my shaking and I stopped biting my lips. I kept my eyes closed.

Seunghyun slowly wrapped his arms around me. He held me tight. His body heat running through me. It felt good. I liked it.

I don’t him ever leaving my side. I don’t want to lose him.

I feel like if he lets go… I’ll lose him forever.

First my memory to go.

 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

SORRY GUYS! BEEN REALLY BUSY! 3 I FEEL SO BAD LEAVING YOU ALL HANGING WITH NO UPDATES!
I AM BACK... FOR NOW!

BUT I HAVE A REQUEST FOR YOU ALL! I AM IN AN RP AND THEY NEED ACTIVE MEMBERS TO MAKE IT LIVE AGAIN!
IT'S CALLED "GUMMY AFFECTIONS" HERE'S THE LINK:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/213377/gummy-affection-roleplay-open-active-members-needed-so-join-nao-eue-fun-kpop-roleplay-facebook-gummybears

SOOOOOO JOIN PLEASE! ALSOOOO I SHALL UPDATE SOON! THANKS AGAIN FOR THE LOVE!! <3