I Was Going To Surprise You, But...

Still Alive

I fell asleep on the couch for like an hour before the front door opened and everyone piled into the apartment.

Seunghyun was up and awake sitting at the kitchen table eating some eggs and bacon.

I could hear all the commotion going on around me but I kept my eyes closed.

“Where’s Daesung?” Seungri asked.

“He’s sleeping on the couch.” Seunghyun said pointing over at the couch.

“Why not in the bedroom?” Jiyong sat down at the table and took a piece of bacon off from Seunghyun’s plate.

“I don’t know.” He muttered and grabbed the bacon back from Jiyong who frowned.

“Did you two have a fight?” Seungri asked.

“Aniyo…” Seunghyun sighed. “I just woke up and he was on the couch okay.”

“Alright if you say so…” Seungri replied.

“Hey hyung… what’s that?” Jiyong said pointing to the wall behind Seunghyun.

Seunghyun turned around to look and saw nothing. “See what?” Jiyong grabbed a piece of bacon and stuffed it in his mouth. “I don’t see any…” He stopped dead sentence and looked at Jiyong who had his cheeks puffed out. He gave Jiyong his infamous stare.

Jiyong sat there with his cheeks puffed out. Trying not to chew the food or Seunghyun would know.

“Jiyong… can you tell me something?” Seunghyun asked.

Jiyong just nodded.

“Why does Seungri have a pair of your underwear in his room? I saw it there this morning.” Seunghyun smiled.

At the same time. Seungri looked at Seunghyun and said. “I’m sorry what?!”

Jiyong quickly chewed the bacon and swallowed it before saying. “he does?!!?”

“Ah-Ha!!” Seunghyun stood up and yelled, pointing at Jiyong. “You ate some of my bacon!”

“Hyung that’s not the point right now… Does Seungri really have a pair of my undies?” Jiyong asked.

“NO!” Seungri jumped in. “I DO NOT!”

“he does” Seunghyun said standing up and walking over to me. Seungri looked at Jiyong who stood up. Jiyong tackled Seungri to the ground and they started wrestling.

“Oh come on you two!” Youngbae yelled.

By the time Seunghyun walked over my eyes were opened and staring at the blank TV. He looked at me as he walked over and I leaned up a little so he could sit down. I rested my head on his lap and he started to play with my hair.

“You’re awake” I said softly.

“I should be saying that to you” He smiled.

I looked at me and smiled back. “I’m so excited hyung.”

“Hm? For what Dae?” He said turning on the TV.

“For our wedding” I smiled as I sat up.

“Oh yes… Our wedding” He laughed.

“Well aren’t you excited too!?!?” I asked him.

“Neh Neh I am…” He reploed flipping through the channels. I frowned a bit.

“Jiyong and Seungri! GO TO YOUR ROOMS NOW!” Youngbae yelled. They both scurried away to their own rooms. Youngbae followed and went into his own room. Monica was in there watching TV.

“I feel like you aren’t.” I sighed and sat back against the couch.

Seunghyun looked at me. “Dae… I am very excited. I would show how excited I am… but I am very tired still.” He sighed and turned off the TV. “Trust me when I say this… I cannot wait until we get married.”

“Then please show me you care about it.” I said softly looking at him.

Seunghyun sighed and stood up. He walked over to his room and came back out with a folder. “I was… going to wait until after the wedding to show you this… but if it’ll get you to believe that I am telling you the truth… I’ll show you now…” He handed me the folder. “I was up all night finalizing everything and again when I woke up. I am just really exhausted.”

I opened the folder and looked in it. It was paper work for a house that was just bought on yesterday’s date. It was located in one of the richest areas in downtown Seoul. I closed the folder and looked at him.

“I wanted to surprise you with this. We’ll finally have our own place to live in together. We can adopt a million kids and they can live in there with us” Seunghyun said softly.

I smiled a little bit and placed the folder down on the coffee table. I layed back down and rested my head on his lap. “Thank you” I whispered. “I should have believed you.”

“That’s quite alright Dae… At least you know now” He smiled.

I nodded and closed my eyes.

The next few days were getting busy for us. We were finishing up our group promotions. Seungri was finishing up his solo album promotions. Everyone was just really busy. It was only a few more weeks until my birthday and I was super excited.