You're Something Special

Still Alive

[Daesung's POV]

My birthday was perfect that day. I had a lot of fun. Jiyong and Seungri's contast bickering back and forth... Youngbae and his shy love kisses with Monica. Seunghyun and his foolish game of 'Find the next clue, oh look you get a rose, Oh now you get to go back to where you started after 3 clues.' I laughed to myself as I stared out into Seoul, leaning against the railing. I was happy... I was truley happy at this point. I just feel like it's too good to be true though...

"Daesung?" Seunghyun said softly as he walked up behind me.

I turned my head to the side and then looked back out into Seoul. "Neh?" I replied.

"What are you doing out here?" He asked standing next to me. He leaned up against the railing as well.

"I just needed some fresh air." I said smiling, I stood straight up and turned to face him. "I love you."

"Always?" He laughed.

"Always." I said softly. I took the step towards him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He then wrapped his arms around me and held me close. "Don't leave me." I said suddenly.

"Hm? Why would you think something like that?" He asked looking at me.

"No matter what happens in the future... Promise me that you'll still love me." I buried my face into his chest.

"Dae... No matter what we go through... I'll always love you..." He replied to me. "We both know we're going to go through trials and obstacles to test our love and faith for one another... but..."

I looked up at him. "But?"

He shook his head. "Nothing... can tear us apart... Okay?"

I looked at him and then nodded slowly. "Neh." I said softly.

"Come on... Let's get back inside alright? We're going to open more presents." Seunghyun laughed as he un-wrapped his arms from around me and walked towards the door. I just stood there as he walked over and plaed his hand on the door knob.

"Even if BIGBANG breaks up?" I asked looking at him as he opened the front door a little.

He slowly turned around and faced me. "Yes." He replied.

"Okay." I nodded a little.

We walked back inside and everyone was talking and laughing. They were drinking. Seungri was being bullied by Jiyong as they talked with some other celebrities. Youngbae was hanging with Monica on the couch. Other people were here and there. I followed Seunghyun to the table where there were a few gifts left.

"Alright everybody! I got him back inside! Let's un-wrap the gift, get drunk and party until we pass out." Seunghyun said aloud.

"TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!" Seungri yelled.

"TURN UPPPPPP" Jiyong yelled after him.

They were both clearly drunk.

"I'm hungry." Jiyong hiccuped.

"Stay... *Hiccup*... away from... *Hiccup*.... me... *Hiccup*... You cannibal!" Seungri stummbled over to the dining room table.

I sighed as I sat down and Seunghyun stood behind me. He placed hi hands on my shoulders as I picked up a gift.

"That one is from Monica." Youngbae called out as they watched from the couch.

I looked over and smiled. I proceeded to open the gift, I pulled out a black leather wallet.

"I told her you kept complaining about your wallet ripping and how you didn't want to buy a new one." Youngbae laughed.

I smiled a little. "Thank you."

"Oh ! You bought him a wallet too?!?!?!" Jiyong said drunkly.

"DAMMIT! I think I did too!" Seungri muttered and fell backwards.

Jiyong pointed and started laughing. "HAHAHAHAHA! YOU FELL... *Hiccup*... Bastard!" Jiyong laughed before tripping over his own feet and falling on the ground. Seungri let out a split second laugh.

I sighed as I turned back to the gifts. I placed the wallet down on the table and picked up a small box. I un-wrapped it and opened it. "Wow." I said softly as I pulled out the silver bracelet. "From Chrome Hearts?" I asked looking over at Youngbae.

He looked at me and then at Monica. "Where did we get that from? Chrome Hearts?"

"I think so." She nodded.

"Thank you Hyung." I placed it down on the table and started to open more gifts.

Once I was finished I stood up and thanked everyone for coming. We decided to not party and get drunk till we passed out because half of the 'party' was already passed out... on the floor.

I started to clean up the place, but Youngbae walked over to me. "Ani, don't clean... We can do it. You go rest up!" He smiled.

"Okay." I replied before standing straight up and stepping over the passed out guys on the ground. I walked over to my room and walked in. Seunghyun was cleaning up the room. He turned around when he saw me.

"You okay?" He asked.

I looked at him and nodded. "Neh..." Really? "I'm fine." No I'm not.

"Okay?" He looked confused and then turned back around to finish fixing up the desk. I sat down on the bed and rubbed my head. I pulled out my phone and looked through my messages. I have a habit of not responding back to people's text messages unless it was Seunghyun's or Youngbae's. I don't really talk with my parents more and I just recently started texting my sister again.

Seunghyun looked over my shoulder. "Wasn't Bora supposed to be here?" He asked. I looked up at him and shrugged.

"I don't know... Did you invite her?" I mummbled.

"I thought I did? I wasn't in charge of inviting people... Jiyong and... well then I guess not." He laughed.

I laughed a little too. "Yeah... never put Jiyong or Seungri in charge of invitations... no one will ever get them."

Seunghyun smiled and placed a hand on my cheek "You're something special..."