What Was Going On Here?

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

Later that night it was very quiet. There was tension and awkwardness between Jiyong and Seungri. Taeyang brought his girlfriend over and they made dinner for us that night. I was sitting next to Seunghun and we were laughing with Monica and Taeyang. I looked over at Jiyong and Seungri a couple of times and they weren't talking to one another.

I sighed. “What's the matter with you two?” I asked.

Jiyong and Seungri both ignored me.

Seunghyun kept talking with Taeyang and Monica. “Ji? Seungri? What is wrong? You two haven't said a single thing to each other all night” After I said that my mind went blank. That sounded familiar. I shook my head and I was back to reality.

I looked at the both of them and I still didn't get an answer. I sighed. Seunghyun looked up and at us. He looked at me and then the other two. “What's wrong?” He asked them.

Finally Seungri spoke up. “I'm going to bed” Jiyong looked up at him. Seungri got up and walked towards his room. “Seungri! Get back to the table! Youngbae and his girlfriend cooked this nice meal for us and you're not going to waste it!”

Taeyang looked over. “Ah! No no it's fine. He doesn't have to eat right now” He laughed.

I felt dizzy. This seemed so familiar. What was so familiar about it...

Seungri kept walking and got to his room. He slammed the door shut and Seunghyun looked at Jiyong.

What happened between you two?” He asked.

Jiyong looked at him and then looked away. He quickly stood up and walked to his room and closed the quietly.

I slowly stood up and stumbled a bit. Seunghyun quickly stands up and holds onto me. “Are you okay??” He quickly said.

N..Neh. I'm just a little dizzy.” I started to slowly walk towards the bedroom door. I stopped and turned to face them. I bowed slightly. “Thank you for the food Hyung. Ah, noona thank you also.”

Monica smiled. “You're welcome.”

I turned back around and continued walking. I reached the door and the feeling just left me. I don't remember what happened after that.

The next morning I woke up and I was in the bed. The blanket was half on me, I had no shirt on. I looked to the side to see that Seunghyun had his arm wrapped around me. He was still sleeping.

What happened last night after dinner. I turned my head back to Seunghyun and was about to wake him up but I heard arguing in the living room.

Just STAY away from ME!” One of the voices yelled.

Look! I am so sorry!” The other voice pleaded. His voice was filled with fear.

I don't care!” The first voice yelled.

What happened to what we had!” The second voice went on.

DON'T TOUCH ME!” The first young voice snapped.

I looked confused and slowly got up. I walked to the door and opened it. I walked to the living room and saw Jiyong and Seungri arguing.

I HATE YOU” Seungri yelled.

Jiyong grabbed Seungri's hand after he got down on his knees. “Please! I'm sorry Ri! I really am!” He started crying.

What's going on?” I asked walking over to them.

Seungri and Jiyong both turned to look at me. Seungri pushed Jiyong away and walked outside. I looked at Jiyong. “What happened?”

I hurt him Daesung... Really bad” He softly said.

What do you mean...” I asked.

I... I sorta tried to take... advantage of him” He said sadly.

I just looked at him and then looked around. “Why?”

Because I still love him hyung.” He said with a soft voice.

I sighed and rubbed my head. What was going on here?