Break In

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

Later that night they gathered in the one car and drove to the hospital. “So what's the plan?” Youngbae said as he drove.

Seunghyun looked out the window. “We'll go in and Seungri and Jiyong will talk with the nurses up front. They will ask for Park or anything to get them occupied so you and I can sneak through and get to Daesung's room.” Seunghyun explained.

Hyung... Be careful of Park” Seungri said looking at Seunghyun.

I will don't worry” Seunghyun shook his head. Youngbae pulled in the hospital parking lot and parked. They all got out.

Do you understand everything?” Seunghyun asked.

Everyone nodded.

Alright let's go” Seunghyun said as he walked towards the entrance with the other 3. They walked inside and Youngbae and Seunghyun went past the check in station. Jiyong and Seungri walked over and proceeded to talk to the nurses.

So far so good” Youngbae whispered. Seunghyun nodded and kept walking.

So... How are you two fine looking ladies doing today?” Jiyong winked. The two nurses looked at each other and then at Jiyong.

Are you here to visit someone or check in, cause you sound like you have problems.” The first nurse said going back to her paper work.

Jiyong just stood there and looked doumbfounded.

Seungri laughed. “I'm sorry ladies, please excuse my friend. He clearly doesn't know what he is talking about.”

The two nurses laughed.

I hate you” Jiyong muttered and crossed his arms.

Don't hate.” Seungri laughed and turned his attention back to the nurses. “How are you young women doing tonight?” Seungri asked.

We're just fine” The second nurse said smiling.

Well that is just lovely.” Seungri smiled back.

Jiyong threw his hands up in the air. “Ohmygod...”

Seunghyun and Youngbae looked through doors and around corners. “He's not in this room” Youngbae said closing a door.

Not in this one either” Seunghyun walked back over to his friend. “Ugh... Where could he be.”

Dr. Kim please report to the 3rd floor, your patient is ready for immediate surgery” The intercom announced.

Youngbae and Seunghyun both looked up and then at each other. “Let's go” Youngbae said as they both ran to the elevator.

As they ran a security officer noticed them. “Excuse me you two” He said walking over to them. Youngbae and Seunghyun both stopped.

Neh” Seunghyun said bowing.

May I see your visitor passes?” He asked holding his hand out.

Seunghyun and Youngbae both looked at each other and then at the officer. “We uh... don't have one.” Youngbae said softly.

Then I'm going to need you both to go back to the front desk and get one.” He said motioning for them to move.

We'll just be one second and we're leaving that's all” Seunghyun explained.

You can take an extra second and get a visitor pass... I am not allowed to let you through unless you have a valid visitor's pass.” The officer explained.

Blah blah blah... We're BIGBANG... We shouldn't need a pass.” Youngbae muttered.

We're just here to see Daesung before he goes into surgery... It may be the last time we get to see him if the surgery doesn't go well” Seunghyun explained in a soft voice.

The officer shrugged. “I don't care who you are... Turn around, go back and get visitors passes.”

You're being a real douche...” Youngbae muttered. They both turned around and started walking away. The officer watched them and he continued down the hallway. Youngbae and Seunghyun stopped and turned around.

He's out of sight.” Seunghyun said as he walked back over to the elevator. Youngbae pressed the up button.

Come on come on before that prick comes back” Youngbae said getting ancy. The elevator finally opened and they quickly got inside and pressed the third floor button. As the door closed they sighed with relief.

Back at the check in station, Seungri kept having a conversation with the two nurses and soon enough another nurse comes and joins in. Jiyong left to go to the cafeteria and back. He went to the gift shop and back. He went to the baby ward and back. He rode up and down the other elevators and back. He sang to the old people and came back.

Are you still talking?” Jiyong muttered.

You're jealous because you can't hold a conversation with the women.” Seungri laughed, so did the nurses.

Shut up... Forget the conversation... We need to speak with Park.” Jiyong said butting his way into their talking.

The first nurse looked at Jiyong. “She's helping Dr. Kim with the sugery on the 3rd floor. She's busy.”

Surgery... Who is the patient?” Seungri asked.

The second nurse looked through the papers. “Kang, Daesung”

Jiyong looked at Seungri who looked back at him. “Than you for your time.” Seungri said and they both ran over to the elevators.

We need to hurry Ri!” Jiyong yelled as they waited for the elevator to come. Once it did they both got it and pressed the 3rd floor button.

I hope they're not too late.” Seungri said softly.

I hope so too. I hope they found him.” Jiyong sighed.

Seungri watched the lights glow as they approached the 2nd floor. He door opened but no one got on. Seungri pressed the door closed button, but it wouldn't close.

What is this?” Jiyong muttered. “I guess we're taking the stairs the last level.” They both left the elevator and ran for the stairs.

Seunghyun and Youngbae reached the 3rd floor and ran around. There was really no one up here. Only a few nurses and patients. This was the ICU and OR floor. They opened doors and most of them were empty.

Where is he!” Seunghyun yelled.

Keep your voice down.” Youngbae whispered.

DAESUNG!” Seunghyun yelled. “Daesung!” He yelled again.

Seunghyun shut up!” Youngbae said grabbing his sleeve. “Do you want them to know we're here!”

I'm sorry. I just want him back” Seunghyun explained.

I do too... but...” Youngbae sighed. “That security guard probably figured out we didn't go back and get the passes. He's probably looking for us now.” He looked at Seunghyun. “We need to stay calm... Got it!”

Seunghyun nodded. “Neh... I'm sorry.”

There was noises and beeping in the room across from where they were standing. They turned around and walked over and opened it. There it led to a small hallway and there was a window it was lit up and you could see the shadow of the nurses and doctor in the room.

Park get me the scalpel.” The Doctor said.

Neh” She replied and walked over to get it. She brought it back to him.

That ...” Seunghyun whispered. I can't believe her... We trusted her for a couple years now and this is how... Ugh! Wait until I get my hands on her...” Seunghyun muttered. Him and Youngbae walked to the other door and then looked at each other.

No matter what... We'll get him out okay?” Youngbae said softly. Seunghyun nodded and he placed his hand on the door knob.

Seungri and Jiyong ran down the hallway and to find the stairs. “Where the hell are they???” Jiyong said as he looked for a sign that said stairs with a little red man.

Seungri stopped running and asked a nurse. “Excuse me miss.” Jiyong kept running around. The nurse turned to face Seunri.

Neh?” She answered.

Do you happen to know why that elevator over there won't go to floor 3?” Seungri asked.

The security officials have stopped all elevator activity to look for 2 men.” The nurse explained.

Oh really? Why are they looking for two men?” Seungri asked.

They didn't have visitor passes and they looked suspicious.” She said turning back around. She didn't say anything to me about a visitor pass because I had one clipped on my shirt.

Ah thank you. Do you happen to know where the stairs are?” Seungri asked. The nurse, without looking, pointed to the hallway with steps. “Thank you again” He bowed and ran to find Jiyong. “Jiyong! Where are you??” He called out looking around.

Right here?” Jiyong answered walking out of a room.

Come on I found the stairs.” Seungri said pulling him over to the stairs.

They blocked off the stairs Ri” Jiyong said stopping.

What why??” Seungri asked.

They're looking for Seunghyun and Youngbae. They know they went to the 3rd floor.” Seungri looked at Jiyong with a look of '... We're in trouble now.'

Seunghyun went to turn the knob but there was a flashing red light and a loud noise.

Attention, we are on lock down. There are two trespassers in the vicinity of the hospital. One tall and one short Korean males are in the hospital hallways. Please report if you see any suspicious men walking around with not visitor passes. Thank you” The intercom reported.

” Youngbae whispered.

They're looking for us...” Seunghyun sighed.

We need to get Daesung out of here now.” Youngbae explained.

Alright doctor we are prepped and ready for the surgery. We may proceed.” One of the nurses said.

Park, Please get the medicine and syringes, he needs...” The doctor proceeded to tell her what I needed.

Yes doctor” Par said as she made her way across the room to get it. She came back.

Alright let's get started.” The doctor as she he moved in with the scalpel.

Seunghyun turned the knob and opened the door. Him and Youngbae both walked in. The doctor stopped and turned around.

You can't be in here.” He said. Youngbae looked over at Park who was just injecting me with the syringe.

Get away from him!” Youngbae at her. Park turned to face Youngbae.

What is wrong?” She asked.

You know damn what is wrong with me!” Youngbae.

The doctor looked at Park and Youngbae then back at Seunghyun who was paying attention to the other two. He walked up to him and tried to grab him, but Seunghyun pushed him away and the doctor fell. Seunghyun grabbed a needle and injected him with something.

Youngbae moved over to Park, who backed up. The beeping on my machine started to beep faster. Youngbae looked at me.

What did you do to him!” Seunghyun yelled as he ran over to Daesung. The other nurses were backed against the wall. Seunghyun ripped out the wires from me and picked me up.

He's going to die!” Park yelled.

No he's not! We found out you switched his papers to make it seem like he needed surgery. When he didn't! The surgery would have killed him!” Youngbae yelled.

I injected him with multiple medications just now... He's going to overdose” Park smiled.

Youngbae walked over and punched Park. She fell back and laughed. “You're such a !” Youngbae yelled.

Hit me again! I like it! Kill me! I want to be with Michael again!” She yelled.

You're a crazy woman... You used Woobin and now your baby will grow up without a mother.” Youngbae said softly, but angrily. “You're crazy”

KILL ME!” Park yelled.

Youngbae shook his head. “I wouldn't give you the satisfaction..” He muttered and turned around.

Youngbae... We need to get him to another hospital, he's getting cold.” Seunghyun explained. They both hurried out of the room. Park stood up and grabbed a scalpel. Out in the hallway there was talking. He security guards and police were looking for them.

!” Youngbae yelled.

Which way Youngbae!” Seunghyun yelled.

Youngbae looked around. “This way!” He yelled. They both ran down the hallway and the security and police ran after them.

At the end of the hallway Park was blocking the only path to the working elevator. She stood there. Youngbae and Seunghyun stopped. “Park, just get out of our way” Youngbae said walking over to her.

Not until I kill Daesung... For Michael.” Park said with tears falling down her cheeks. “I should kill you too!” She yelled pointing at Seunghyun. “And my 'husband' as well! You both killed Michael!” She walked towards them. Seunghyun backed up holding me closer to him.

He heard noises behind them and turned to see, he saw flashlights. “Youngbae... They're coming closer behind us.” He looked back at Youngbae.

Let us pass... please.” Youngbae said softly.

Park quickly shook her head. “ you... He needs to die now!” She yelled and ran after Seunghyun who tried turned around and tried running, Park grabbed him and pulled him back making him drop me on the floor.

Daesung!” Seunghyun yelled, Park stood up and walked over to Daesung.

It ends now!” She yelled as she went to stab me with the scalpel, youngbae tackled her to the ground. She held onto it.

Seunghyun! Get Daesung out of here!” He yelled. Seunghyun quickly stood up and picked me back up. He looked at Youngbae. “GO! I'll be fine!” Youngbae yelled. Seunghyun nodded and ran to the elevator, he quickly got in and pressed the garage button. He sighed with relief.

Youngbae held Park down, but she kicked him and Youngbae fell off. She quickly stood up and ran to the elevator. Youngbae got up and ran after her, He grabbed her and slammed her against the wall.

Don't you dare go after them!” Youngbae yelled. He could hear the security guards and officers getting closer. Park looked at him. “Why?” Youngbae asked.

Why not?” She smiled. Youngbae shook his head stood up. Park grabbed her scalpel and swung it at Youngbae's leg cutting it. He fell to the ground and Park got up and got on top of him.

YOU ING IDIOT!” Park yelled as he swung at him with the scalpel but Youngbae punched her again and she fell off. He wrestled with her and the officials were in even more sight.

Let it go Park!” Youngbae yelled.

Never!!” She yelled back. They continued to wrestle around until there was no more yelling. Youngbae stood up and looked at Park. Her head was turned to the side and the scalpel was in her chest. She coughed up blood.

Youngbae shook his head. He turned around and saw the officials and quickly ran to the elevator and got in. He closed the doors as soon as they reached Park. Youngbae slid down the wall of the elevator and closed his eyes.

Is this Michael ... finally over?