About This Time

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

 Jiyong walked out a few minutes after Seungri left him speechless. He sighed as he sat down in between me and Youngbae. I looked at him and then at Seungri who was looking through his phone. I closed my eyes and then prayed in my mind that things would be okay.

Yeah… like they will be answered.

I opened my eyes again and Seungri was talking with Youngbae. They were laughing about something. Jiyong was looking over at Seunghyun and they were talking about something else. I just looked between the two conversations… Thinking about joining one of them, but didn’t feel like it at the same time. I sighed. I rested my head on my hand and couldn’t wait until the food got here. The waitress brought us our drinks… with alcohol in them.

Seunghyun grabbed his and started to drink, Jiyong laughed and started cheer him on. “Chug, Chug, Chug!” He said in English.

Seunghyun couldn’t help but laugh in the middle of the chugging. He quickly put his glass down and started to cough. He looked at Jiyong and laughed. I turned my head back to Seungri and Youngbae, they looked like they were talking about something serious now. I was going to speak up but the lady brought us our food.

I sighed and we all started to eat. The first few minutes were in silence. Then Seungri’s phone started to ring. He pulled it out of his pocket and stood up. “Yobosayo?” He greeted as he walked away.

I followed him with his eyes and looked at Jiyong to see if he would follow. He didn’t, he just stayed at the table eating some of the dumplings.

“These are so good” Jiyong laughed as he ate.

Seunghyun ate one and nodded. “Nehhhh” I looked at him and then at the dumplings. “Daesungggg try one!” He smiled and held up a dumpling to my lips.

I shook my head. “Ani Hyung. Not now please” I said softly.

“No room for not now!” He laughed and opened my mouth and stuffed the dumpling inside. “Now chew!” He laughed again and I quickly swallowed the dumpling.

“Are you drunk?!” I asked looking at him as I coughed.

“Maybe?” He laughed and looked at Jiyong, he was laughing too.

I shook my head and looked at the table. I picked up a piece of sushi and ate it. Then I took a sip of my drink. Youngbae looked at me.

“Daesung, have you tried the gogi yet?” He asked.

I looked over at him and shook my head. “Aniiii have you???”

He shook his head also. “Noooo…. Let’s try it together!” He laughed.

“Okay hyung.” I picked some up and he did too. “Ready?” I asked.

He nodded. “Ready.”

“1…2…3…!” We both counted at the same time and placed the gogi in our mouths and chewed it.

“Mmmm so good!” Youngbae laughed. I smiled and nodded.

“Hey hyung!” I picked up a piece of gogi and looked at Seunghyun.

“Neh?” He said drinking from his glass.

“Try the Gogi~” I stuffed it in his mouth and he coughed after swallowing it.

“Daeeeeee” He pouted.

“How does it feel to have food stuffed down your throat?” I asked looking at him.

“It tastes pretty good actually” He laughed. I frowned and gently smacked him against the head. I looked at Jiyong, he was eating some kimchi.

“How is the Kimchi?” I asked.

Jiyong looked up at me. “It’s pretty good, try it Dae” He smiled.

I picked some up with my chop sticks and ate it. I nodded as I chewed. “It does taste good!” I laughed.

Jiyong smiled and went back to eating.

Seungri came back a few moments later. His eyes were a little puffy. I looked up at him, I wanted to say something… But I didn’t want to catch the attention of anybody else.

Later that night after we all got home and retreated to our rooms, I walked out of mine and Seunghyun’s room and walked over to Seungri’s room. I knocked on the door and walked in.

“Seungri?” I said softly closing the door behind me. He had headphones in. I walked closer and he turned his head to look at me and took out his ear buds.

“Hyung? What are you doing?” He asked sitting up.

“Are you okay?” I asked looking around the room.

“neh? I’m just fine Hyung, why do you ask?” He watched me look around.

I turned my gaze back to him. “You were crying back at the restaurant.” I said softly.

“Oh? Really?” He responded looking away from me.

“Yes really…” I crossed my arms. “Did something happen?” I asked.

“Aniyo Hyung… Nothing happened. I was allergic to something that I touched when I was leaving to walk outside.” He explained to me. “I couldn’t finish the conversation because my throat got all scratchy and my eyes started watering up.” Seungri rubbed the back of his neck. “It was horrible, so I had to hang up and walked back inside. I don’t remember what I touched but my eyes were hurting really bad.” He added.

I just looked at him confused. “What? Seungri… you’re not allergic to anything though.”

“How do you know that Daesung” He muttered crossing his arms.

“Because we’ve been going to the restaurant for a while now and nothing like this has ever happened” I explained.

“Maybe it was a new dish” He muttered.

“Maybe you’re just making up excuses.” I responded back.

“Maybe you should get out of my room” He gave me a look.

I put my hands in the air. “Okay Okay…” I turned around and walked out of the door. Once the door was closed… I couldn’t see it, but I could feel his emotions drop.

I sighed and walked back to my room.

Around this time a few years ago I was just getting over from being hurt by Seunghyun… When Seungri came to me asking for my advice… When Jiyong turned him down… Now it just feels like it’s the other way around. I thought things could change… Michael is dead… His… protégé is dead… Things were getting better… But… Are they going to get worse first?

--------------------------------------

A/N

HEY YOU GUYS! Thank you for commenting on the story and also reading it! Makes me think you really love the story!<3 

Remember to UPVOTE and COMMENT<3

Thank you again!

I love you guys!