Protégé

Still Alive

A/N

UPDATE:

I added notes at the end of the chapter. Please read.
Thank you!!<3

-----------------

[Daesung’s POV]

 

Youngbae and Seunghyun sped home and busted through the door. They were talking very loud that caught the attention of Seungri and Jiyong who were at the kitchen table laughing and talking. They both stood up.

 

“What’s the matter?” Jiyong asked.

 

“We need to get Daesung out of that hospital!” Seunghyun yelled to Youngbae.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think I know that!” He yelled back.

 

“What’s going on??” Seungri asked this time.

 

Seunghyun and Youngbae kept going at it and then finally Jiyong broke. “What is happening?!” He yelled.

 

They both looked at Jiyong and so did Seungri. “What!” They yelled in unison.

 

“What is wrong…?” Jiyong said softly.

 

“Is Daesung okay?” Seungri asked.

 

Youngbae shook his head and looked at Seunghyun. “I’m going to call Monica and see if she can do anything for us.” He walked to his room.

 

Seunghyun looked at Jiyong and Seungri. He sighed, “Daesung needs surgery” He said softly.

 

“For what???” Seungri asked worriedly.

 

“Because… There is something wrong. I don’t know what, Youngbae knows more than I do” Seunghyun said softly. “He was talking with the doctor and he said the only treatment is surgery and there was a 50/50 percent chance of him living. Youngbae said no to it but the doctor told him that…” Seunghyun looked away.

 

“Said what?? What did the doctor say to him?” Jiyong asked.

 

“That Daesung’s parents chose to go on with it because… they’re his parents.” Seunghyun said down in the chair and rested his head in his hands.

 

“Are you serious!?” Jiyong yelled. “Last time they had a choice for Daesung they chose to pull the plug on him!”

 

Seungri looked at Jiyong then at Seunghyun. “Why would they go on with the surgery though?”

 

Seunghyun looked up at the wall, his eyes starting to turn red. “Park said that if he doesn’t get the surgery Daesung will die… That it is better for him to get the surgery and having a chance of getting through it… than… not doing it and dying.” Seunghyun slowly stood up.

 

“Park?” Seungri said softly. “I thought she was on medicial leave from having the baby?”

 

“She had the baby 4 months ago. She would be back at work by now” Seunghyun said under his breath.

 

“No wait… Woobin said she was taking time off from work to stay home and spend time with Woobin and Daniel.” Jiyong said looking at Seungri.

 

“Jiyong… What does Park have to do with all of this?” Seunghyun said irritated a little bit.

 

Jiyong looked at the ground, then at Seunghyun. “Do you… I mean this is just a thought… Do you think that somehow Daesung’s diagnosis was incorrect?”

 

“Incorrect?” Seungri said confused.

 

“Yeah, like what if someone switched the result papers and the Doctor didn’t know. I mean all you would have to change is the name on the forms and that was it.” Jiyong explained.

 

“I don’t see where you’re going with this” Seunghyung sighed.

 

“What if that surgery will actually kill Daesung… What if he doesn’t even need it at all!?” Jiyong looked at the both of them.

 

Seunghyun’s head perked up and he looked at Jiyong. Seungri looked at Jiyong also. “So… you’re saying that Someone in the office could have changed it with someone else that really needs the surgery.”

 

“Yes” Jiyong said.

 

“You’re bull.” Seunghyun muttered and walked towards his room.

 

“Hyung! Just think about it! What did Park say when you saw her… ‘That he will die without the surgery’ correct? How did she act? Was she afraid for Daesung? Or what??” Jiyong asked.

 

Seunghyun stopped walking and turned around. “I don’t have time for this Ji.” He turned back around and walked back into his room.

 

Jiyong sighed and shook his head. “I just think… I have to call Woobin.” Jiyong moved away and grabbed his cell phone. He dialed Woobin’s phone number and listened to the ring.

 

“Yobosayo?” Woobin answered. You could hear Daniel’s baby laugh.

 

“Woobin!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Ah ! Can you not yell?” He asked.

 

“Mianhe, I have to ask you something” Jiyong asked.

 

“Neh, what is it?” He answered, holding a baby in Daniel’s mouth.

 

“Park… Where is she right now?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Hm? Why do you want to know where Park is?” He asked.

 

“Just tell me!” Jiyong yelled.

 

“Okay okay… She’s supposed to be with her sister in Busan for a girl’s weekend.” Woobin explained standing up as he held Daniel.

 

“She’s not at work?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Ani why?” Woobin sounded confused.

 

“But… Seunghyun and Youngbae said they saw her there as security was escorting them out.” Jiyong explained.

 

Woobin shook his head at Daniel and smiled. “Aniiiii Jiyong. She’s in Busan… I just talked to her an hour ago. I mean she sounded strange, but I’m just guessing she was busy.” Woobin explained.

 

“Sounded weird….” Jiyong said to himself.

 

“What was that?” Woobin asked.

 

“Oh, nothing… Thank you Hyung.” Jiyong hung up the phone and looked at Seungri.

 

“Well?” Seungri looked at him.

 

“He said that Park is with her sister in Busan.” Jiyong said quietly.

 

“Okay, so maybe that wasn’t Park in the hospital then.” Seungri crossed his arms.

 

“No because Seunghyun and Youngbae both called her by her name Park and she knew Daesung and it was her.” Jiyong said looking at Seungri. He turned towards Youngbae’s door. “I have to tell Youngbae.” He ran to the door and banged on it. “Youngbae! Open up!”

 

The door opened a few seconds later. “Ji what do you want?” He asked sounding tired.

 

“We need to get Daesung out.” Jiyong busted out.

 

“No look Jiyong… We’re going to let them do the surgery and pray things work out for the best.” Youngbae said starting to close the door.

 

“That’s the thing Hyung! Daesung DOESN’T need the surgery!” Jiyong said pushing his way into the room. Seungri followed suit.

 

“What?” Youngbae looked at him.

 

“I called Woobin… He said Park was in Busan with her sister…” Jiyong said quietly. “But you saw her at the hospital.” He added.

 

Youngbae looked at Jiyong and then Seungri. He walked past the two and over to Seunghyun’s room. He knocked on the door and Seunghyun answered.

 

“We need to get Daesung” He said looking at him. He looked in Youngbae’s eyes and then at Seungri and Jiyong. He knew that something was wrong.

 

“Why?” He asked. “Can’t we just let them do the surgery… I mean… I don’t want them to do it, but we have no choice.” Seunghyun said softly.

 

“It’s Park… There’s something up with her… I think… I think she could be Michael’s Protégé.” Youngbae said looking at him and then at Seungri and Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun looked at him. “Park?”

----------------------

A/N 

Hope you like the two updates in ONE day. I was on a rold<3

also I am planning out to do a third sequel to this, it is still in the though process so I am not sure if I will do it or not. Please bear with me as I make the decision. It depends on how much everyone likes this fic compared to the original story that started it all "I Love You... Always" Let me know what you would like to see from me.

And the Drama will get worse later in the story! Just wanted to point that out to everyone. I do promise there will be a happy ending. it won't end in a dream, but the "Dream Wedding" will happen for Daesung and Seunghyun.

 

Last thing, I am replying to some of your comments<3 It's a new thing I will do, so I can connect with the ones who enjoy(:

Thanks again for reading and please "UPVOTE" my story it would mean a lot<3<3<3<3