Stupid

Still Alive

I looked towards the door when I heard her voice. I slowly turned more to the door. “Sister?” I said softly. I slowly moved and stood up and walked over to the door. I reached for the handle and slowly unlocked it and opened the door a crack. I saw her standing there with a frown on her face. I then opened the door even more.

 

I didn’t have to say anything for her to understand what was going through my mind. She just took a step closer to me and gave me a hug. I started to cry even harder as she hugged me and fell to the ground. She followed and kept the hug going.

 

“Ah you’re so stupid” She said pulling away to look at me. “Stop crying neh? You’re okay.” She said softly patting my cheeks.

 

Seunghyun stood in the back and took a deep breath. Relieved that I finally opened the door after a few days. “Daesung?” Youngbae said walking over. “Are you hungry?” He asked.

 

I just looked at him a bit and ignored him as I looked at my sister again. “Let me take you back to mom’s house okay?” She said softly.

 

I quickly shook my head. “No. They hate me… I can’t go there.” I said crying some more.

 

Bora sighed. “Ani Daesung… They don’t hate you. They’re just… confused. You know how conservative they are.” She said softly.

 

I just looked at her and shook my head. “I can’t go there… Mianhe… I just can’t.” I said getting up from the floor and goes back into the room and closes the door, locking it.

 

“Daesung…” Bora said softly. “Please give me a call tonight at least. Don’t keep us out.” She then said moving away from the door. “I love you okay.” She said still looking at the door. “We all love you.” Bora turned away from the door to look at the others. “Just let me know how he is okay?” She said to Youngbae before moving away and heads for the front door.

 

Hours passed and everyone was still silent about it all. Seunghyun stared at the ring on his ring finger. He messed with it and then looked away when Jiyong came over. “We were supposed to finally be married… but then this happened.” He said softly.

 

“Hyung… No one knew that this would have happened.” Jiyong sat down next to him.

 

“If I hadn’t gone out that night and stayed home with him. This wouldn’t have happened.” Seunghyun said to himself.

 

Jiyong sighed. “Hyung…”

 

“Don’t ing hyung me!” He suddenly yelled and stood up. Jiyong jumped at his sudden anger. Youngbae and Seungri both looked over. “IF I WAS THERE HE WOULDN’T BE HURTING WOULD HE! ITS MY FAULT! IT’S ALWAYS MY DAMN FAULT!” He yelled and headed for the door and walked out.

 

Jiyong took a deep breath. Seungri started to go towards the door but Youngbae gently grabbed his arm to stop him. He shook his head. “Just let him go. He needs to let out his anger.” Youngbae said softly.

 

Seunghyun walked down the stairs and went down the sidewalk. He started yelling everywhere. People walking around in the area stopped to look over. He didn’t care. He couldn’t yelling until he got to the park and fell down to his knees. He looked up and started crying. “Why.” Seunghyun said through his tears. He leaned down to burry his head on his knees and placed his hands on the back of his head.

 

I sat on the floor of the room, my back against the door. I kept my eyes on the ground the whole time minus the few times i looked up at the window. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the door.

 

A few more hours have passed and it was only 2 am. Seunghyun had gotten home a little bit before that and slept in his bed. Youngbae slept in Jiyong’s room with him and Seungri was in his own room. I continued to sit against the door of my old room that I shared with Youngbae.

 

I opened my eyes and slowly stood up. I turned and opened the door quietly and walked out. I headed for the kitchen and opened the silverware drawer. I looked at the forks and the knives. I slowly reached for one and picked it up. I looked around before heading to the bathroom and closed it behind me. I locked the door and walked towards the tub. I stood there staring at it and at the knife. I turned to look at the mirror. Thoughts just running through my head.

 

What should I do? I’m broken… I’m hurt… I’m stupid… I’m crazy… Not normal… I’m a murderer.

 

I need to get away from my thoughts. Nothing can stop this growing pain. The feels of last year coming back. Being tormented by Michael and then Park. Now this.

 

I need to get away. Seunghyun please help me.

I need you.