Is Everything Okay?

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

I just laid there wrapped up in the comforter that once covered the bed, but was now covering me. I stayed on my side of the bed, curled up into a ball, the tears still falling down my cheeks.

 

“Dae… I’m sorry” Seunghyun repeated. “I really am” He said once more.

 

I just looked at the wall and shook my head. “It’s fine hyung..” I softly let slip through my lips. “Don’t worry about it” I added.

 

I could feel him get closer to me and then wrap his arm around me.

“What can I do to-” I didn’t even let him finish his sentence.

 

“Please just let me rest” I muttered under my breath.

He stayed there for a moment before finally moving away from me and off of the bed. He walked to the door.

 

“I’ll sleep on the couch tonight.” He said looking at me.

 

“I think that’s a good idea” I responded with a soft voice.

I didn’t want to look at his face. I could just see his reaction to what I just said in my mind. Inside of me I was saying sorry for that, but I was hurt and he didn’t hear me plead with him to stop.

 

“Neh…” He muttered and then walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind him.

 

I turned over onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

The tears just wouldn’t stop coming from my eyes. It was like a never ending river in there.

 

I wiped them away once more before actually closing my eyes, but to only open them a second later when images of what just happened appeared.

 

Then as crazy as it sounded… it brought back memories of what happened to me in the bathroom of the movie theater…

Those memories made the never ending river come out of my eyes even more.

 

I laid in bed thinking over and over about that ‘one’ night and how it seemed so similar to what happened to me tonight with Seunghyun.

Crying out… for them to stop, but to no avail… They continued on.

 

Ignoring my cries, loving my pain, enjoying the fact that I can’t get out of this mess without help… I needed someone there.

 

The next time I actually looked somewhere else besides the ceiling was at the clock on the table beside the bed. It claimed it was only 2:30 in the morning… though it felt like only minutes ago the horrible dream happened.

 

I slowly got out of bed and walked out of the room. All the lights were turned off and I could hear a soft snore coming from the living room, Seunghyun was actually sleeping on the couch. I expected him to go out and get drunk or something… He likes to take that on as a hobby once in a while. I thought tonight seemed like a perfect night for him to do that since I literally just shut my mind off to him when he was trying to apologize…

 

I walked to Youngbae’s room, that I used to share with him and quietly opened the door. He was lying down on the bed, watching TV. The blue glow from it lit his face up a little bit. He turned his head towards him and arched his eyebrow.

 

“Daesung?” He softly called out.

 

I just looked at him, without even a word coming from my lips; he was already by my side holding me, the never ending river falling down my cheeks again.

 

“Daesung, what happened? Is everything okay?” He asked me.

 

I just continued to cry.

“H...Hyung!” I yelled out.

 

“What? What’s wrong?” He asked again.

 

“The memories… They’re coming back!” I yelled.

 

He just stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

“The memories… But it’s over Daesung… Michael is NEVER coming back to hurt you!” He said with a worried expression.

 

“But it feels like he has! I told him to stop, but he kept going. It was hurting me, but he didn’t hear the pain in my voice!” I cried.

 

Youngbae just held me tighter.

 

This is what I love about Youngbae… He has that motherly caring aura coming from him. His voice is like heaven you can say. If you are mad or depressed or sad just take one look at him or listen to what he has to say and you’re back on your feet happy again.

 

He always knows what to say to me to make me feel better or just being in his arms makes me feel happy again…

Because I fell asleep in them.

 

Tomorrow… Please be better  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N...

soooooooooo sorry for the lack of updating! ): I feel really bad for it you guys! ));
I've just been so busy with church things, my computer is being crappy (My dad fixed it for now... Yay! ^^).
So i've just been on my IPOD D: and I can't write stories on that ><

For the two people who offered to write the chapters I will get back to the both of you soon, I just need to sort a few more things out(: Thanks again for responding to my request. I really really hate writing D:

Hopefully I will have a new update in a few days for you guys (:

Thanks for sticking with me! ^^ <3