Swear To Me.

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

Jiyong and Seungri both got in the car and didn't say a single word to each other as the driver drove. Jiyong's nose was still bleeding and dripping on his shirt. Seungri was looking at him and Jiyong just stared out of the window.

Seungri dug in his pocket and pulled out a tissue. “Here” He said softly and handed Jiyong the tissue. Jiyong looked at him for a second before taking it and put it on his nose to get the blood.

Thanks” Jiyong said and tilted his head back.

I'm sorry” Seungri apologized in a soft voice.

Jiyong moved his eyes to look at him. “Yeah I'm sorry too” He said softly and moved his head.

What happened to us” Seungri said. “We were fine at the YG office. Now... we were acting like a bunch of animals in a restaurant.” Seungri sighed.

Yeah, we were pretty crazy in there” Jiyong laughed a little.

Maybe things could have worked out between us if you didn't get jealous so much or get too pushy or angry with me about stupid stuff” Seungri looked out the window.

Now wait a second” Jiyong looked at him.

And if I maybe I did more to make you happy.” Seungri added. Jiyong shifted in his seat. “But I moved on Hyung... The feeling isn't there anymore. I'm sorry. If things were different back then... then we could have been together still. It's gone though. Please... Please understand that... I love you so much like you're my brother... You're my best friend Hyung. Can't you see that?” Seungri looked at Jiyong, his eyes were watering.

Jiyong just looked at him and then out of the window. A few tears fell down his cheek. “You're right... And I'm sorry that I didn't give you a better relationship when we were together.” Jiyong said softly. “I just don't know how to let go.”

Seungri looked away from Jiyong. “If you would just ask... I could help you move on” He said softly.

I'm sorry” Jiyong wiped his eyes and then looked at Seungri. They pulled up at the dorms. They both got out and started up the stairs.
Jiyong started to slow down.

Panda...” Jiyong stopped walking and turned around to face Seungri.

Neh?” He answered.
“What's up?”

Please help me” Jiyong said trying to not cry.
“Please Ri... I need help”

Seungri nodded a little. “Swear to me... Swear to me that you will get through this without breaking”

Jiyong looked at me. “I swear.”

Seungri's eyes were glossy. He nodded at Jiyong.
“Okay.”

Back at the hospital Seunghyun stood by my bed while Taeyang stood outside the room talking with the doctor.

There has to be another way though” Taeyang said as quiet as he could to the doctor.

I wish there was another way Mr. Dong... But there isn't...” The doctor said softly. “He'll be prepped for surgery tonight.”

Taeyang sighed and shook his head. “Are you sure... Absolutely sure?”

The doctor nodded. “Neh, if it is what we are thinking it is, then it will be fixed with the surgery.”

Taeyang closed his eyes and then opened them back up to look at the doctor. “How do you know he'll get through the surgery?”

It's 50/50 chance Mr. Dong” The Doctor said real quietly.

Are you serious??? First it was the killer stalker, then he is diagnosed with PTSD and now he has to have surgery!” Taeyang started to raise his voice. “He's not getting the surgery, that's final.” Taeyang turned around to go back into room.

If he doesn't get the surgery there is a chance he may not live much longer.” The doctor spoke up. Taeyang stopped walking and turned back around to look at him.

What?” He said confused.

The headaches he's been having, the blacking out, the seizures, The voices and hallucinations... It's going to catch up to him... And if you tell the truth when you say there is somebody else trying to kill him... I don't expect him to last much longer.” The doctor explained.

Taeyang walked up to the doctor. “Daesung is strong! He will make it!” He was angry. The Doctor sighed.

Please let us do the surgery.” The Doctor said quietly.

No.” Taeyang muttered.

It's actually not even your choice to decide if he can get the surgery or not.” The doctor turned to walk away.

What?” Taeyang took a step to him.

We already contacted his parents. We're going through with the surgery.” The doctor walked away.

His parents!? They tried to kill him a few years ago IF you remember!” Taeyang yelled.

The doctor walked away and Taeyang stormed back into the room. Seunghyun turned in his seat to look at him. “What happened?” He asked.

We need to get Daesung out of here” Taeyang said gathering my stuff.

What? Why?” Seunghyun asked standing up.

Because they're going to do a surgery on him that will only have a 50/50 percent chance of him surviving it.” Taeyang then walked over to me and starts to pull out the wires in me.

Youngbae stop!” Seunghyun yelled. Taeyang stopped and looked at Seunghyun. “Didn't you tell them not to do the surgery?”

Yes... But..” Taeyang softly started as he dropped the wires he pulled out of me. The machines were beeping like crazy.

But what?” Seunghyun responded.

He got the permission of Daesung's parents to continue on with the surgery.” Taeyang sighed.

Are you kidding me!?” Seunghyun yelled.

My eyes stayed closed, I could hear a little bit.. but I was not in that world right now.

I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. I looked around and I was in a familiar room. I got off the bed and walked to the door and opened it. I walked into the hallway and it was empty. Nothing was here... No one was in sight. I was alone. The walls were white, nothing sat in the hallway... Not even a bench or a chair or cart. I walked down the hallway and the place felt like it was swaying. I felt dizzy and leaned against the wall.

Come on Daesung... You got this.” I shook my head and kept walking and then suddenly the room started to shake like there was an earthquake. I looked around and the lights were flickering and the walls were breaking in half, the ground was splitting in two and the doors busted off their hinges. I fell to to my knees and quickly got up. “Help! Seunghyun!” I yelled as I ran down the hallway and jumped over the splitting ground. I dodged under the falling ceiling and turned a corner and then SMACK.

Blackout. 

------------------------------

A/N 

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!!!<3