Scared

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

After I got out of my shower I proceeded to change into the clothes I planned to wear that day. Well After I changed I went back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I opened the cabinet and grabbed the toothpaste and toothbrush. Once I put some toothpaste on the toothbrush I placed it back in the cabinet and started to brush my teeth.

 

I closed the door to the cabinet and noticed that it was still foggy so I looked around for a towel to wipe it all.

Nothing unusual…

 

I proceeded to brush my teeth.

Then I thought I heard one of the bedroom doors open and close.

I looked to the side and took my toothbrush out of my mouth and spit in the sink.

 

“Hello?” I called out. Got no response, I shrugged and went back to brushing my teeth. Then I heard another door open… Footsteps running and a door close again.

 

I spit into the sink again and looked out in the hallway.

“Is somebody there?” I called out, looking up and down the hallway.

Again… No response.

 

“Am I imagining things?” I shook my head and continued to brush my teeth.

Once more… The door opened, the footsteps got louder and this time the door next to the bathroom slammed really loud. I spit into the sink for the last time and walked into the hallway and looked around.

 

“Jiyong if that’s you… This is not funny…” I yelled out.

I stood still just listening…

Nothing…

“I’m being serious… Where are you guys…” I said looking around, my toothbrush still in my hand.

 

Once I confirmed nothing was in the dorm… or someone…

I walked back to the bathroom, washed my mouth with water and then opened the cabinet and placed my toothbrush back in it and then looked down at the sink and the water to wash what was there, I closed the cabinet door and then looked up a second later…

 

My eyes widen as I saw him behind.

I could feel tears well up in my eyes, I felt frozen…

I couldn’t move or nothing.

 

How could he be here… He’s dead.

The figure behind me smirked as I felt weak and then the next thing I knew I was on the floor of the bathroom… Just gone…

 

Hours must have passed as I lay on the ground in the bathroom.

I could hear the air conditioner turn on and off on its own. I could hear the silence of the dorm.

My eyes were closed and my head turned to the side.

The sink water still running…

 

Then the front door opened and my faint body tensed up without my commanding to do so.

 

I could hear voices… Laughter, smiles, annoyance…

Seungri bothering Jiyong and Jiyong smacking Seungri, Youngbae trying to separate the two and Seunghyun just eager to find somebody…

 

Then they stopped their talking and walking.

“Do you guys hear that?” Seungri said pushing Jiyong.

 

Jiyong falls on the ground and then grabs Seungri’s legs.

“No! Do you hear this!” He yelled as he pulled Seungri to the ground.

 

“KYAAAAAA!” Seungri yelled as he collapsed to the ground.

 

“Come on you two…” Youngbae sighed, shaking his head.

 

Seunghyun looked around.

“Dae?” He called out.

He walked around the living room and kitchen looking for me.

“Daesung?” He said again.

 

He stopped walking with he heard water running.

 

“Do you guys hear water running?” He asked.

Youngbae looked up after separating Jiyong and Seungri, sending them to two different corners of the dorm…FAR AWAY FROM EACH OTHER.

 

“Huh?” He said sighing and straightening up.

 

“Water…” Seunghyun said again. “Do you hear water running?” He asked.

 

Youngbae listened carefully.

“Yeah it’s coming from the bathroom-” Youngbae stopped when he looked over at the bathroom and quickly ran over.

 

Seunghyun watched him.

“What? What’s wrong?” He said following him.

When they both got to the bathroom they saw me lying on the ground.

“DAESUNG!” Seunghyun yelled aloud.

 

He ran over to me and kneeled down.

“Daesung can you hear me?” He said shaking me lightly.

 

Youngbae turned the water off and kneeled down on the other side of me.

Jiyong and Seungri both walked over… hitting each other on the way here…

 

“What’s going on?” Jiyong asked looking at me on the ground and Seunghyun picking my head slightly to put it on his lap.

 

“You both need to go back to your corners NOW!” Youngbae yelled and Seungri and Jiyong BOTH scurried away.

 

“Hyung…” I let out… My eyes still closed.

 

“Dae! Are you okay? What happened?” He yelled worriedly.

 

“I saw him…” I said with a tired voice. Not opening my eyes.

I was scared too… I didn’t want to see him again.

 

“Saw who?” Youngbae asked.

 

“Michael… I saw him behind me… He was in here” I muttered…

 

“Michael?” Seunghyun and Youngbae both said at the same time looking at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

A/N:

omo! Is Michael really back? He's dead though? You all remember him getting killed in the previous Fanfic right? LOL
Is Daesung having dreams again? Remember what Michael said to Daesung or Seunghyun... I can't remember who I had him say it too.... That he will have someone come back and ruin his life or something like that.

Or what about that guy that they ran into at that diner? What's so significant about this cahpter?

D: The Bathroom! D: That's where Michael first attacked Daesung.

What do you think is going to happen?
Don't worry I haven't forgotten about Dae and TOP's wedding. It will happen... LATER in the fic.

Sooo WHAT do YOU all WANT to HAPPENED or WANT to SEE HAPPEN in this fic(:

COMMENT with your ANSWERS~

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOO MUCH!! <3