Everytime

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

 

The little radio in the bathroom started to play an American song. I kept my eyes closed. I felt a tear fall down my cheek and sand softly to the song.

 

“Everytime I try to fly, I fall without my wings I feel so small… I guess I need you baby. And everytime I see you in my dreams I see your face, it's haunting me I guess I need you baby.” I opened my eyes and felt behind my head. I pulled my hand in front of me and looked at it.

 

There was blood on my hand and my mind instantly went back to when Seunghyun pushed me against the wall.

I closed my eyes again and slowly dunked myself underneath the water. I quickly pulled out when I ran out of breath. I coughed and breathed in deep.

 

I slowly went underneath the water again.

 

Seunghyun was still going crazy in the dressing room. He was throwing stuff everywhere. Youngbae was trying to calm him down.

“Seunghyun calm down,” Youngbae quickly said after Seunghyun threw another vase against the wall.

 

“I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!” Seunghyun yelled slamming his fist against the mirror on the wall and then stumbling over to the couch and sitting down.

 

“Just go talk to him.” Jiyong suggested looking over at Seunghyun.


“Yeah, maybe if you two just talked you can make up.” Seungri added to Jiyong’s statement.

 

Seunghyun just looked at them and picked up a remote and threw it at them. Seungri and Jiyong both moved out of the way. The door opened when the remote was thrown. When it broke against the wall the person quickly closed the door and left. There were reporters outside of the room, they could hear the whole commotion.

 

“Hyung… Please.” Youngbae said softly.

 

He never called Seunghyun hyung… matter of fact… no one ever did… except for me. I continued to stay underneath the water.

 

“Just go talk to him.” Youngbae added.

Seunghyun looked at him and then at the other two who looked frightened.

 

Without saying anything, Seunghyun moved over to the door that I retreated in and walked inside. He closed the door behind him. He walked around. He stepped on some broken glass and looked on the ground. He quickly looked up and saw the mirror shattered.

 

Seunghyun knew why I shattered the mirror, not only because I was mad… but because I felt ashamed of what I had done… Who could look at me. I was disgusted with myself.

 

It was at that time when Seunghyun heard the music coming from the bathroom. He walked over and opened the door. The radio was playing softly, he looked down and saw my clothes on the floor. He never saw me in the tub yet. He looked around the bathroom and then in the room behind him.

 

“Daesung!?” He quickly said. He turned back around to the tub and saw a figure in the water. His eyes widen “DAESUNG!” Seunghyun yelled. “NO! Not again! Please god no!” Seunghyun yelled as he jumped in the bathtub and tried to lift me out.

 

He managed to pull my head out of the water. My face was pale. My skin was cold. My lips were blue and the area around my eyes were dark.

 

“SOMEBODY! HELP!” Seunghyun yelled as he kept trying to pull me out of the bathtub.

 

Youngbae and the other two ran in and stopped in their tracks when they saw me in the bathtub… probably not breathing. “Oh my god.” Youngbae held his hand up to his mouth. Seungri instantly started to cry.

 

“Help me please!” Seunghyun continued to yell. “HELP ME!” He started to lift me out.

 

Jiyong ran over and helped Seunghyun, by grabbed my arms. Seunghyun got out of the bathtub, his clothes were soaked. Youngbae ran off to call 119.

 

They placed me on the floor and Seunghyun started to give me CPR. “Wake up you ing bastard!” Seunghyun yelled as he cried between each compression. “WAKE THE UP!”

 

Seungri backed off, he couldn’t see this site again.

 

~Flashback~

 

Jiyong stumbled into the living room walking to his room.

Youngbae had thought he heard water running, but didn’t think nothing of it. Then Seungri spoke up.

“I hear water running... Did we leave the kitchen sink on?” He asked as he went to go check. “Nope…” he turned and look at Youngbae.

 

“Maybe someone is taking a shower.” Youngbae said motioning towards the door.

 

“Maybe Someone is-” Jiyong was muttering until he slipped on the water seeking out through under the bathroom door onto the wooden floors.

 

Youngbae and Seungri ran over to Jiyong who sat up and rubbed his head.

 

“… Ow…! Who the hell is in there.” He muttered as he stood up.

 

Youngbae opened the door to the bathroom and it was flooding up.

“What the hell?” He said as he looked around.

 

He didn’t see me because I was Under the water. Youngbae then walked closer to turn the water off when he finally spotted someone in the water.

He looked closer and saw that it was Dae Sung.

 

“Daesung!” Youngbae yelled as he pulled my cold lifeless body from the bathtub. Seung Ri ran over to help with me. They then both carried me out to the living room and laid me on the floor.

 

Youngbae started giving me CPR as Seungri tried to find some blankets to cover me up with.

 

“Come on Daesung wake up!” Youngbae yelled between each breath he gave me and each compression he gave. “You can’t die on us! Wake up!” He yelled once more. Jiyong and Seungri came back with some blankets and quickly covered me up from waist and down.

 

Youngbae continued to give me CPR, but it wasn’t working.

 

Then he walks through the door…

 

Seungri looks over and See’s him.

“Seunghyun!” he yelled.

 

“What’s going on?” Seunghyun asked puzzled as he walked closer to only see me, dying, on the floor... and TaeYang trying to give me CPR.

“Oh my god! Daesung!” He yelled as he kneeled next to me.

 

It looked as if he was going to cry.

Youngbae gave me one last compression before finally stopping. He stood up and kicked a table, it broke as it fell. “DAMMIT!” Youngbae yelled. Seungri started to cry and Jiyong hugged him…

 

Seung Hyun wasn’t going to let me die…

 

~Reality~

 

“Come on Daesung! Please wake up!” Seunghyun continued to cry. “I’m so sorry!”

 

Moments later paramedics came rushing in and pushed Seunghyun out of the way. “what’s his pulse.” One of the paramedics quickly asked as he was hooking stuff up to me.

 

“I can’t find it.” The other paramedic responded.

 

“Alright! Let’s get him to the hospital right now!” The paramedic yelled. Seunghyun leaned against the bathroom wall and watched as they both picked me up and placed me on the stretcher. Tears were falling out of his eyes.

 

They started to wheel me out of there and Seunghyun stood up, he ran after them. When they left the dressing room, we were instantly bombarded with the paparazzi taking pictures of us and yelling questions.

 

They got me into the ambulance and Seunghyun got in before the paramedics could refuse him. They closed the doors and then started driving off. Youngbae and the other two fought their way through the crowds of fans, reporters and paparazzi.

 

“What happened in there!?” One of the reporters yelled.

 

Youngbae ignored them as Seungri and Jiyong followed him to the car. The mob quickly followed. The three boys got into the car and quickly sped off.

 

In the ambulance I was losing my battle. I wasn’t winning. How could I win?

 

“We’re losing him!” The paramedic yelled. He tried to do chest compressions.


Seunghyun sat there and kept crying. “Daesung.” He softly whimpered.