Great Feeling.

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I was still in a haze. I couldn’t remember what happened. Sort of… I remember being in the hospital. I remember that dream. I still can’t believe that Park was Michael’s Protégé… I mean… Michael tried killing Park! How can she still follow him after that?

I stared at the ceiling and remember when Seunghyun and I first got together, I told him what I was afraid of.

I’m afraid of working so hard to get to the top only to be knocked back down and I don’t want to start all over again. I worked so hard for everything and I don’t want to lose it.

I fell many times. I can’t promise myself that I won’t fall again, because I know I will. I just want them to stay with me and help me back on my feet if I do fall down.

Seunghyun came into the room a couple minutes later and I slowly sat up. “Dae, dinner is finished. Are you coming?” He asked softly.

I looked at him and then around the room. “Neh” I responded and slowly got off the bed and walked over to Seunghyun who helped me walk to the dining room. I sat down across from Youngbae, Seunghyun sat on the right of me and Jiyong and Seungri sat next to each other.

So the comeback we had a couple of weeks ago was pretty good.” Youngbae started off the dinner conversation.

Neh it was fun. I enjoyed it” Seungri said stuffing his face with eggs and steak, and Jiyong poking him.

Yah Panda… You’re going to look more like a chubby Panda if you don’t quite stuffing your face so much at once.” He laughed.

Seungri just looked at him and swallowed his food. “Yeahhhhh well… I don’t want to look like a string bean. HA HA HA HA” Seungri sarcastically laughed.

Touché” Jiyong smiled. I looked over at them and then back at Youngbae.

Are we going on M Countdown also Hyung?” I asked softly.

Nehhhh of course we are!” He smiled.

What songs are we doing?” Seunghyun asked.

Oh, I know this one… Love Song, Tonight and Stupid Liar.” Jiyong answered.

Ah Neh….” Seunghyun responded.

Oh Maknae, how’s your solo album coming along?” Youngbae asked.

It’s coming along great. I’ve got everything recorded and finished. Mr. Yang is going to take a look at it and tell me what he thinks.” Seungri smiled.

How was it working with IU?” I asked.

She’s very talented… I can say that much” He laughed.

I really like Daesung’s song on the new album” Jiyong spoke up.

I looked at him. “Really Hyung?”

Nehhhh of course! It’s really good. It brings out your vocals a lot. You really need a solo album yourself.” Jiyong laughed.

Yeah maybe” I sighed.

We continued to eat until everyone was fool. Jiyong was slumped over the table and Seungri was rubbing his back. We were just talking about the comeback and random things. We were having a great time.

And… for once… In a long time… We were acting like real brothers.

We sat for about a couple more minutes before Seunri woke up Jiyong and he walked back his room. Seungri stood up and collected the dishes. I stood up and helped him bring everything to the kitchen. Seunghyun and Youngbae stayed there talking with one another. I washed the dishes in silence and Seungri was wiping down the counters and stove. The talking in the living room stopped and I walked out there. Youngbae migrated to his room and Seungri was sitting on the living room. Seungri walked past me and went to his room.

I walked over to Seunghyun and sat down next to him. He looked over and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned my head on his shoulder. My black hair covering my eyes. I closed them and smiled.

This was perfect.


 

The next few weeks were priceless. We were surrounded by fans. They were screaming for us. We were on variety shows and did for shows for Inkigayo and M Countdown. I can honestly say this was the most fun that I have ever had in a long, long, long time.

I was with my brothers. I was having fun. My wedding was in June. My birthday was in April. This is great.