April Fools

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

I woke up one morning and slowly sat up. I looked beside me and Seunghyun wasn’t there. I was confused. I looked over at the clock and it said 9:34 AM. Seunghyun is always still sleeping at this time. I got out of bed and headed to the door. I opened it and walked out.

“Hyungggggg?” I called out in a low whisper. “Where are youuuuuu” I said again looking in the bathroom, closets and bedrooms. I looked under the kitchen table, in the refrigerator and in the cabinets. I sighed and placed my hands on my hips. “Where could they be?” I said softly.

That’s when I noticed the box on the counter. “Hm?” I walked over to it and picked up the card. It was addressed to me. I opened the card and all it said.

Happy Early birthday!

I looked at it confused. “My birthday is on the 26th… not the 1st… What is this? Some April Fool’s joke?! I’m not opening this box! Oh no! I learned my lesson from last year!” I frowned and crossed my arms. All of sudden I saw moving from behind the curtain and saw 4 pairs of feet. I crossed my arms and then smiled. “Well… Actually… This does look pretty nice… maybe it really is an early birthday gift… They just decided to give it to me on a weird day… April 2nd would have been nice or March 31st… But April 1st is good too!”

I picked up the box and quietly started to walk over to the curtains. “I think I will open it up… Right now…” I made a ripping sound with my voice. “Right next to the window so I can have the light…”

“NO!” Seungri popped out from behind the curtain. “Not near me!” He yelled and ran off.

“Ah-ha!” I yelled and pointed at them as the other 3 emerged from behind the curtain.

“Dammit Seungri! Again this year!” Jiyong yelled as he followed him.

I turned to look at the other two that remained. “Every year… really guys… I’m starting to figure out your tricks…” I muttered as I still held the box.

“What it was funny to see your face last year.” Youngbae laughed.

“No it wasn’t” I frowned.

“Oh come on babe… You know it was hilarious… You should have seen your face! It was like a cat getting forced to take a bath” Seunghyun started to laugh.

“That’s not funny either…” I muttered.

“Yeah it was.” Seunghyun kept laughing.

I just looked at him and ripped off the paper and opened the box in Seunghyun’s face. He instantly stopped laughing when all this baby powder exploded on him.

I smiled and dropped the box. “Now that’s funny.” I my heels and walked back into the kitchen.

Youngbae looked at Seunghyun and started to laugh. Seunghyun pouted and shook his head. “Who’s going to clean all this up?” He asked.

Youngbae looked at him. “You are… It was your idea.” He laughed again.

“No it wasn’t! It was Seungri’s idea! It’s always his idea every single year, but he ruins it… every single year!” He muttered and crossed his arms.

I put my headphones in and ignored the talking in the living room. I will probably be the one to clean it up later. I pulled out the eggs from the fridge and started to cook. I’ve been hungry for a while now. I didn’t eat dinner last night, on the count that I wasn’t feeling very well. I finished cooking and sat down at the table and started to eat. I watched Seungri and Jiyong get dragged out of their rooms by Youngbae and Seunghyun… Who refused to clean up the mess… I smiled as I watched the scene unfold.

I finished my food and went back into the kitchen to clean my dishes. I walked back out to come face to face with a now cleaned Seunghyun. He smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me. I looked at him confused. “Is this some April Fool’s joke again?” I asked him.

“Aniyo? Why do you ask that?” Seunghyun frowned.

“I’m just wondering.” I smiled and leaned up to kiss him. He smiled and returned the kiss. We were interrupted by Seungri and Jiyong’s loud talking. We both looked over at the two.

“This is your fault Ri…” Jiyong muttered as he was on the floor scrubbing the baby powder out of the carpet.

“No it’s nottttt!” Seungri pouted as he was helping to scrub the floor. “Look we would have done this either way if it was Daesung to open the box…” He explained…

“Actually… He would have never opened the box, because he figured it out that it was a joke…” Jiyong said back to Seungri.

“Yeah well who opened the box” Seungri muttered.

“I did” I said looking at them.

They both stopped cleaning and looked at me. “Then you need to clean this.” Jiyong crossed his arms.

“Uh no… I do not… It wasn’t my idea and even though I opened the box… you can thank him for making me mad” I said pointing to Seunghyun.

“Yeah” Seunghyun closed his eyes and nodded, but quickly stopped. “Wait what?!” He looked at me.

“You made me mad so I opened the box on you” I said again.

Seunghyun frowned as he walked away from me. I watched him and sighed. I followed after him/

“Wait Seunghyun! You need to help us!” Seungri yelled after us. Jiyong smacked the back of my head. “Yah! What was that for?” He asked.

Jiyong shrugged. “I felt like it?” He laughed. Seungri pouted at him and continued to scrub the floor. “You know what…” He asked.

“What?” Seungri asked not looking up from the floor.

“I’m hungry… Are you hungry?” Jiyong asked.

Seungri stopped scrubbing the floor and looked up at him. “Neh I could eat. My stomach has been growling for quite some time.” Jiyong smirked. “What’s with that smirk hyung?” Seungri asked looking around.

“Oh nothing… What would you like to eat?” Jiyong asked scooting closer to him.

“Whatever you want?” Seungri scooted away.

“Hmmmm… I’m hungry for… meat… like human meat” Jiyong smiled.

Seungri nodded as he continued to scrub the floor, but slowly stopped. He started to get what Jiyong meant. He slowly started to stand up and then started to run. Jiyong jumped and tackled him.

“HELP! THE CANNIBAL IS BACK!” Seungri yelled as he was tackled.

“No one will help you now!” Jiyong smirked as he bit Seungri’s arm.

Seungri started to cry. “YOUNGBAE!! JIYONG THE CANNIBAL…! HE’S TRYING TO EAT ME!” Seungri yelled as he kicked Seungri off of him and took off to his room.

Jiyong knocked on the door. “Ri… Come on out… it was an April Fools joke.” He laughed and kept knocking.

“Go away you ing cannibal.” Seungri muttered through the door.

------------------------

A/N

Sorry for the late update. I lost my flash drive, so I had to get another one... Blah Blah Blah. I missed writing for you guys. So I hope you like the little bit long update. Well... It's longer than most chapters anyways. HAHA!

Don't forget to comment!<3<3

 

And... I'm thinking about re-writing "I Love You... Always" What do you think?
Should i?

Let me know!!! :D