Can't We Just Pack Up and Leave...?

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

We got home that night and Seunghyun went to the bedroom instantly. We followed him into the living room, but that’s as far as we got. We hear him moving and pushing stuff out of the way.

“Hyung?” I said softly walking that way.

“What?” He said throwing clothes into a suitcase.

I looked at him confused. “What are you doing?” I asked.

“We’re going to my mother’s house.” He answered stuffing more stuff into the suitcase.

“We can stay just here” I said looking at him.

“I don’t want to lose you… We’re going now” He said closing the first suitcase and opening another one.

I sighed and crossed my arms. “I’m not leaving” I muttered.

He ignored me.

“Hyung! I’m not going!” I yelled. “It isn’t safe anywhere!”

He looked at me for a second before throwing more stuff into the suitcase.

I rolled my eyes. “Why aren’t you listening to me!” I yelled.

“WHY CAN’T WE JUST PACK UP AND LEAVE” He yelled looking at me.

“You don’t understand…” I said softly.

“No you don’t understand… I don’t want to lose you!” He yelled, trying to contain his voice. “I don’t… I can’t… I won’t lose you…” He said softly.

I looked at him and walked to him. “Please listen to me.” I slowly took his hand. “Everywhere we go… It’ll be the same. No matter if we flee the country. It’ll follow me… us….” I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. “Please… Let’s just stay.”

He looked at the half-filled second suitcase and then away. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me and held me closed. “Fine… Just for you… But… I will be following you everywhere.”

I frowned.

“Just until it’s over.” He finished. “I made that mistake a few years ago… That’s why this mess started in the first place…” He said softly. I just looked at him. “Because I DIDN’T FOLLOW YOU INTO THAT BATHROOM THAT NIGHT…. This WHOLE mess started! It’s my fault!” He picked up his voice. “My fault!”

I held him tighter. “Please… Don’t talk Hyung… It’s no one’s fault.” I whispered. “It’s not your fault.”

I could hear him start to cry and I started to rub his back.

Taeyang walked in a few minutes later and looked at us. I turned around to look at him.

“I’m going to the grocery store with Monica. Do you guys need anything?” He looked around the room.

Seunghyun was drying his eyes. I looked at him and then back at Youngbae. “Aniyo” I said softly.

He smiled and closed the door. I turned back to Seunghyun and smiled at him. “I love you” I whispered into his ear.

He laughed through the last of his tears. “I love you too” He smiled. I leaned up on my feet and kissed his lips.

“Good.” I whispered through the kiss “You better” I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and sat me down on the bed. He started to take off my jacket and I helped him. He made me lay back and he lay on top of me. He started to kiss my neck and then moved down to my chest, but my shirt was in the way.

He quickly took off my shirt and my chest. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. He slid his hand into my pants and inside my boxers. I bit my lip, hoping to suppress the noises…

But I couldn’t help it.

In the living room Jiyong and Seungri were watching TV when they heard us. They both looked in the direction and then at each other. Jiyong smiled and Seungri blushed and looked away. He changed the channel. I moaned louder and Jiyong moved closer to Seungri. Seungri scooted away. Jiyong got closer and placed a hand on his lap, Seungri quickly stood up.

“Jiyong… Please don’t do this… We’re done… We’re over… remember?” Seungri said walking towards his door. My moans got louder and louder. Seungri made it to the door and opened it. Jiyong looked down at his pants and quickly stood up and ran to Seungri’s room.

He closed the door and Seungri turned around.
“Jiyong?!?” He said looking at him.

Jiyong grabbed a hold of Seungri by his shoulder and pressed his lips against his. Seungri started to push him away but Jiyong held onto him.

Finally Ri grabbed onto Jiyong’s crotch and squeezed it tight, making Jiyong back off.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!” Seungri yelled and walked out.

“Come on Ri! Please! Just once! Then I’ll leave you alone! I promise!” Jiyong pleaded with Seungri, who just ignored him and walked outside.