I'm Crazy More Than Ever!

Still Alive

 

[Daesung’s POV]

The next morning I awoke to nothing in the same hospital room I was in. There was no one in the room with me. I was by myself. I rolled over onto my back and looked at the ceiling.

I took a deep breath and sat up. My body was weak, but from what? I was only in here for passing out…

I looked around.
“Hyungs? Seungri?” I called out. “Where are you guys?” I asked. I heard nothing and sighed. I slowly got out of the bed and walked towards the door. I looked out in the hallway and saw nothing out of the ordinary.

I turned around and walked back to my bed and sat down. I leaned against the bed frame and the TV. I started to daze off watching the colorful square box and then heard some talking in the hallway. I turned down the volume to listen.

“His test results finally came in?” I heard a familiar voice say.

“Neh, they did… I don’t think you’re going to like what you’re about to hear” The guy sighs.

“Well just tell me anyways… Whatever it is I will take good care of him at home.”

He sounded familiar. So familiar.

I looked towards the door and slowly stood up.

“Daesung” The doctor started.

Then my mind has a quick flashback. Me in the bathroom looking in the mirror.

“Has…” The doctor continued.

Again, my mind… Michael and other guys surrounded me.

“A mental disorder” He continued.

They grabbed me and started to throw me around. My quick screams for help.

“Called, Posttraumatic stress disorder” He ended.

The flashback ended with me on the ground, bleeding.
When it was over I was clutching my head and it was throbbing.

I started to scream and I fell back on the ground.
I heard laughing and other screams. I heard pops that sounded like gun shots. My body was thrown around the room and I bumped into stuff and knocked it down. I dropped to the ground screaming.

A few seconds later Seunghyun came running in the room with the doctor shouting something. I was on the floor convulsing.

Seunghyun knelt down next to me and held me in his arms, shaking me to get me to wake up.
“Daesung! Wake up!” He yelled.

I continued to shake.

The doctor finally ran over with a needle and injected me with a shot.
I slowly stopped trembling and laid calmly in Seunghyun’s arms.

“Daesung…? Are you okay?” He said my cheek. I opened my eyes slowly to look at a blurry Seunghyun. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.

Moments later Seunghyun was in a separate room with the doctor and the other members. The doctor looked right at Seunghyun.

“Seunghyun, because Daesung is diagnosed with a serious mental illness there are a few things you should know about.” He sighed looking at the papers nows.

“Like what?” Seunghyun asked.

“You need to keep Daesung occupied and in your sight at all times, keep him happy and stress free.” He started to explain. “The best thing to do is to do things that will keep his mind off of Michael and what happened.” He continued.

“How are we supposed to do that?” Jiyong asked.

“I just explained that. Do things that will keep his mind occupied and focused on other things. Anything similar to what happened to him back then, happens to him now… It could send him into rage or extreme fear. Lots of screaming and yelling will be involved.” The doctor explained.

Taeyang sighed. “So you’re pretty much saying we have to change our routine to watch him?” Taeyang asked.

The doctor nodded. “It’s either that or Daesung could end up in a mental institute or insane asylum…”

Seunghyun looked at the others and then at the doctor. “I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure my Daesung is alright.” He softly said looking at the ground now.

A nurse walked in.
“Doctor… He woke up” She said and then walked out.

The doctor looked at them and then nodded. “Let’s go see him” He said and led the group out.

They all walked to another room where they moved me. Once we entered the room, I was sitting up staring at the T.V. I looked like a zombie. I looked lifeless, but I was alive. Seunghyun walked over to me and sat down.

“Daesung, I am your doctor. Mr. Kim. I will be informing you of your situation alright?” He said softly to me. I slowly turned my head and nodded slowly.

“N…Nehhh” I softly muttered.

“You have what is called ‘Posttraumatic Stress Disorder’ do you know what that is?” The doctor asked and I nodded slowly. “The boys, your friends are going to have to take special care of you alright?” He said looking at me.

I nodded.

“If you have too many episodes, we can and will send you to a mental institute to help with the problem. Alright?” He explained.

I nodded. “Neh…” I said softly. “Ah… When… Do I get… to go home?” I asked looking at him.

“You can go home tomorrow. We just want to keep you over night and run some more test okay?” He said writing something down on a piece of paper.

I nodded. “Neh okay” I muttered.
I looked over at Seunghyun and he looked at me.

“Daesung don’t worry everything will be okay… Alright?” he said softly to me.

I nodded “Okay hyung. I believe you…” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE DELAY OF UPDATING!!! I HOPE YOU ALL REALLY LIKE THIS CHAPTER!
I WAS ON A HUGE WRITERS BLOCK AND I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO WRITE!

THANKS TO Jlee14 FOR GIVING ME AN IDEA OF WHAT TO WRITE... MY WRITERS BLOCK
WAS CURED! SO HERE IS THE UPDATE! IF YOU LIKE IT, PLEASE THANK
Jlee14 FOR THE
AMAZING IDEA FOR THIS CHAPTER!

 

LOOK OUT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!

 

THANKS AGAIN "Jlee14"!!!!! <3<3<3