Knock! Knock! Hello?

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

Jiyong closed his eyes for a moment... for like 30 minutes. He didn't realize that someone was at the door. He fell asleep just before the ring.

Seungri walked over to the door and answered it.

Chaerin!” He yelled and hugged her. They kissed and she walked in.

Youngbae looked up and smiled.

Annyeong Chaerin” He smiled. Him and Monica were finishing up cooking.

Hey Youngbae!” Chaerin smiled.

Yo, just call me when dinner is ready okay? I'll be in my room” Seungri said taking Chaerin's hand and leading her to his room.

I was laying on the bed with Seunghyun watching a movie. He had his arm wrapped around me and my head was on his chest.

I heard a female's voice that wasn't Monica's... It sounded familiar. I looked up at Seunghyun and then laid my head back down.

A few moments later Youngbae was calling our names.

You guys! Dinner is ready!” He yelled setting up the table. He pulled over 2 extra chairs. Monica helped bring the food to the table.

Do we have everything honey?” Monica asked looking at him and then the table.

I think so. The guys just need to get out here” Youngbae said looking at the hallway. “YOU GUYS! GET OUT HERE!” He yelled again. A second later Seungri's door opened and him and Chaerin walked out. They both walked over to the table and sat down next to each other.

Where's Daesung and Seunghyun?” Youngbae asked looking at Seungri and Chaerin. They looked at each other and shrugged. Youngbae sighed. “DAESUNG! SEUNGHYUN!!!”

I opened my eyes and looked up. I must have fallen asleep. I sat up slowly and rubbed my mouth, I was drooling. I lightly shook Seunghyun and he woke up. “Hm?” He yawned.

We have to go out for dinner” I said softly.

We got off the bed and I picked up my shirt and put it on. Seunghyun grabbed his hoodie and pulled it over his head. We out of the room.

There you two are. Come one hurry up. We're waiting for you both” Youngbae said looked over at us.

We walked over and I quickly bowed. “Mianhe” I looked up. Where's Jiyong Hyung?”

Oh right!” Youngbae stood up. He walked over to the couch and tapped him. Jiyong opened his eyes and looked ta Youngbae.

What?” He asked confused.

Dinner” Youngbae said walking away and back to the table to sit down.

Jiyong sat up and then rubbed his head. He stood up and faced the table. He started to walk over but then heard the bathroom door open and someone walk out. He stopped and someone walked past him. He looked confused a she sat down.... Next to Seungri.

Ah... Chaerin??” Jiyong said softly looking at her. She turned around and smiled.

Jiyong!” She said looking at him.

W...what are you doing here?” He asked.

Seungri invited me over for dinner.” Chaerin said confused. “Are you okay?” She then asked.

Uh... Neh... Just being a good friend aren't you Maknae” he smiled.

Seungri looked at me. “Sure” He said softly.

Jiyong looked at him. “This... is your girlfriend... isn't it. The one you told me about”

Seungri sighed. “Neh”

Jiyong sit down... We want to start eating” Youngbae chimed in before things got heated.

Jiyong walked over to the empty seat next to me and sat down. We said our grace and started eating. Jiyong just poked at his food. I looked at him and then at Chaerin and Seungri. They were laughing. I looked away. It reminded me of Seunghyun and I.

Jiyong took a few bites before slowly pushing his plate away. Youngbae looked at him. “Ji... Are you okay? He asked.

Jiyong shook his head. “Ani... My stomach hurts.” He stood up and walked to his room. Seungri watched him. As soon as Jiyong closed the door behind him Seunghyun glanced at Ri.

I thought you two made up?” Seunghyun asked.

We did” Seungri sighed. “I don't know his problem. I told him I had a girlfriend.”

No offense Chaerin, we love having you and 2NE1 over but Ri... why did you have to bring her over so soon” Seunghyun muttered.

Chaerin just sat there looking uncomfortable.

I can bring whoever I want over whenever!” Seungri said standing up. “Chaerin let's go back to my room”

But the food?” She said softly.

Then finish eating I'll be in my room.” Seungri walked to his room and closed the door.

Chaerin looked back at us. “Did I do something?” She asked.

I shook my head. “Ani” I sighed. I looked at Youngbae. “So? Who first?” I asked.

Youngbae sighed and rubbed his forehead. “I'll go talk to Seungri. You go talk to Jiyong... He's acting more like you right now” Youngbae muttered and stood up.

Seunghyun stood up. “Maybe I should go with you to talk to Ji.” Youngbae looked at him and nodded.

I'm sorry ladies. We will be right back.” I apologized and stood up. Youngbae gave Monica a kiss.

How about you two just get to know each other. We'll be back out in a few” Youngbae said walking over to Seungri's room with Seunghyun.

I walked over to Jiyong's room and knocked on the door. “Neh” Jiyong said softly.

Hyung... Can I come in?” I asked through the door.

Seunghyun and Youngbae were already in Seungri's room cause Seunghyun busted through the door.

Neh” Jiyong answered. I turned the knob and walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked over and sat down on the bed next to him. He just looked at me.

I smiled at him.

He just smiled too. “Hyung... Whenever you smile... It just makes me really happy. I don't know why.” He laughed.

I laughed too. “yeah so I’ve heard by other people.” I laughed again. “So tell me what's up?” I asked placing my hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

I don't know Dae... It's just that... I just can't... I can't get Ri out of my mind. I really loved him and then he get's a girlfriend. I don't know what to do with my self.” He sighed and cupped his hands.

How did you and Jiyong really break up... and don't tell me it's because you both are trying to prevent whatever happened to Seunghyun and I to you.” I shook my head.

Jiyong sighed again and hid his face in his hands. “We always argued behind closed doors. Things got heated. I tried taking advantage of him several times and I would just get jealous if he talked to other people.” Jiyong started to cry. “I... I hit him a few times, I didn't mean it though. I don't know what came over me!” He cries harder.

Hyung” I said softly rubbing his back. “Shhhh... Don't cry” I said trying to comfort him.

I'm sorry Seungri!” He yelled. I looked away trying not to cry. “I'm so sorry! I just get jealous! I know he just want's to be happy and I need... I need to know that!” Jiyong kept crying. “I need to... to leave him alone, b..but I can't! I still love him!” He yelled through his tears.

Ji...” I looked at him and felt a tear fall down my cheek. “Please stop crying.” I tried to not choke through my tears that were starting to fall down in more quantity.

I... I can't!” He yelled. I hugged him.

Please? For Daesung?” I said as I hugged him tighter. “We don't need no more crying. We had enough of it remember?” I said sitting up and looking at him.

He moved his hands and stared at the ground. The tears still fell, but he wasn't sobbing. “I'm sorry” He said softly rubbing his eyes. “I guess I don't know how to act.” He added.

I looked at him. “Just write a song about it?” I laughed. He just looked at me.

Yeah sure.” He stood up. I watched him. “I think I'm just going to go to bed now. I'll see you in the morning.” Jiyong said opening his bedroom door for me.

Oh? Neh of course. Get rested up! We have the inkigayo recording tomorrow” I laughed and walked out the door, I turned around to say something else, but he closed the door. I had a confused look on my face and shook my head.

I walked over to Seungri's room. I heard nothing, so I walked to the living room. I didn't see Chaerin. Maybe Seungri took her home. Youngbae and Monica were in the kitchen washing the dishes. I looked around for Seunghyun. He must be in the bathroom. I sighed and walked towards the two washing the dishes.

How did it go with Seungri?” I asked.

I think Seunghyun got it through to him” Youngbae said calmly.

really? What did he do?” I asked.

You don't want to know” Youngbae asked.

Oh... Where did they go?” I looked around.

Seungri took her out to Gangnam” He responded putting up the last of the clean dishes. He dried his hands and Monica walked past to his room.

I see” I said looking at the ground.

How did it go with Ji?” Youngbae then asked as he wiped down the dinning room table.

I looked up. “Good? Sorta?”

Sorta?” He stopped wiping and looked at me.

He busted out crying for a few minutes, then stopped. Stared into oblivion, walked me to his door went to say something and he closed the door on my face.” I shrugged. “I got to talk to him though and he told me why they 'really' broke up.” I sat down.

How?” Youngbae asked?

I don't wanna say... Really” I said softly. “I think it's something that shouldn't really be put out there.”

Youngbae raised his eyebrow at me. “Is it that bad?” He asked.

I just nodded.

Wow” Youngbae looked away. “Aish... what happened to our band” He sighed.

I stared at the table.
“Michael.”

--------------------------------------------------

ENJOY THE CHAPTER EVERYONE!!! <3 IT'S MUCH LONGER THAN USUAL! I ALSO UPDATED ON THE REAL REASON "WHYYYY" GD AND RI BROKE UP ^O^

OH! ADD ME ON INSTAGRAM!!! <3

Cheese_Ohmyx

 

<3<3<3<3