You and I

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

We were at the YG building working on some things. Seungri was in the recording studio singing 'I know' with IU. He was working on his Solo mini album.

Jiyong stood by the door looking inside, watching Seungri. He had his eyes closed and then rested his head against the wall. He was crying.

I walked out of one of the room where Taeyang, Seunghyun and I were discussing promotion ideas with Mr. Yang. I saw jiyong by the door and I walked over to him.

Ji?” I said softly placing my hand on his shoulder. “You okay?”

What did I do?” he responded in a soft low voice.

I sighed and rubbed his back. “How did you two really break up?” I asked.

Jiyong moved his head from the wall and looked inside at Seungri in the booth with IU. “We just fell out of love... I guess. We saw all the pain and hurt that you and Seunghyun went through that we both just decided....”

Decided what?” I asked.

We just decided to break up. We didn't want to be hurt... like you and him were.” He kept looking in the window frame. IU walked out of the booth and stood next to the door. She blocked Jiyong's view of Seungri.

He stayed in the booth and started on a different song. 'What can I do.'

Jiyong sighed and backed away from the door. He turned to face me. His cheeks stained with wet tears.

Jiyong... come on... don't cry.” I crossed my arms and looked at him.

He looked at the ground and walked away. I unfolded my arms and followed him.

Where are you going now?” I asked.

Jump off a bridge” He muttered and kept walking.

I stopped and froze, my mouth hung open. My mind was in a daze. Thinking about what he just said. I shook my head and ran to him.

J...Jiyong... You're just joking right?” I grabbed onto his arm. He pulled away from me.

I'm not going to fail like you did. Seungri won't come and save me. Seunghyun or Youngbae won't come and try to talk me out of it...” He looked at me.

Jiyong... I was disturbed...” I lowered my voice.

And so am I!” He yelled. I flinched.

Jiyong! I was disturbed to a crazy mental point that if I didn't have Seunghyun I would kill myself!” I yelled.

The music in the recording booth stopped. A door opened.

I really loved him! I messed everything up!” Jiyong yelled pointing to himself.

I really loved Seunghyun too...” I said softly.

Someone walked out.

Do you honestly believe that everything happens for a reason?” Jiyong asked me with a soft voice, the tears falling down his cheeks.

I looked at him and opened my mouth.

We never worked out because we are meant to be just friends Hyung. Our relationship worked better if we just stayed friends. Together we were always arguing behind closed doors. Everyone thought we were the perfect couple. We weren't Jiyong! We just weren't! This story isn't about you and I! It's about Daesung and Seunghyun!” Seungri walked over to us.

Jiyong looked over at him. “It hurts.”

We're just meant to be friends Hyung. You know it too. You know it is true.” Seungri said softly. Jiyong looked away from Seungri. “You being best friends is much better than being boyfriends. Remember all the laughs we had as friends? Cannibalism Jiyong?” Seungri laughed a little.

I'm sorry” He said covering his face with his hands and started to cry. Seungri just looked at him and pulled him into a hug.

I watched them, Seunghyun and Youngbae walked over. Seunghyun wrapped his arms around my waist and I leaned my head back into his chest.

What happened?” Seunghyun whispered.

They did” I answered. Youngbae watched us and then turned his gaze back to Seungri and Jiyong. His phone rang and he stepped away to answer it.

Yobosayo” He quietly said.

Youngbae, it's woobin” He answered.

Ah Woobin, how are things?” He asked.

They're fine” He responded.

Park?” Youngbae said.

She's fine too, so is Daniel.” Woobin responded and sighed. “I have...”

How old is Daniel?” Youngbae interrupted.

My son is 4 months old now.” Woobin said. “Can I say something complete now?”

Oh neh” Youngbae laughed.

There was an incident at the theater earlier today” He continued.

What do you mean?” Youngbae asked.

The same theater that Daesung got attacked at was the same theater a young girl got attacked at today” He explained.

What happened?” Youngbae walked away and I looked over at him.

I think that Michael had an accomplice or a protege” Woobin said standing up.

What do you mean a protege?” Youngbae asked sitting down.

I think someone wants to finish Michael's work” He explained.

Someone is still out there to get Daesung?” Youngbae asked.

Woobin sighed and rubbed his face. “What I am saying is that...”

You're saying that someone is still out there to get Daesung. Finishing Michael's work? Michael wanted to kill Daesung.” Youngbae bounced in. “Killing Daesung was Michael's ambition! His desire, his want!” He yelled.

Youngbae calm down. You need to keep Daesung safe. We don't know for sure if this person is at all Michael's Protege or not. We need to keep our cool. I just wanted to let you know about this because I thought it was weird...” Woobin explained picking up his son.

Youngbae sighed. “What happened to the girl?”

She was attacked in the bathroom.” Woobin answered holding up his son, while balancing his phone between his ear and shoulder.

How many?” Youngbae asked. I quietly walked over to him.

Just 1.” Woobin responded. “There was only one person reported”

Youngbae rubbed his face. “Do you think Daesung is at all in any danger?”

Woobin poked his son's nose and he giggled. “Mm... I wouldn't be alarmed at this moment. I'll keep you posted though.” He said.

Wait, woobin.” Youngbae looked up.

What?” He answered.

Is the girl okay?” He asked in the phone.

Yeah she's fine. She's at the hospital” Woobin answered.

Thank you” Youngbae hung up his phone and then stood up and turned to only be facing me. “Ah Daesung, you okay?” He asked.

What's going on?” I asked.

Hm? Oh nothing. Just talking on the phone Daesungieeeeee” Youngbae smiled and ruffled my hair. He walked away and back to the meeting room. I followed his with my eyes. I was a little confused here.

 

---------------------

A/N

FIXED A TYPO! <3