Do You Love Me?

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

The door opened a few seconds later. There I stood, dripping with water. Seunghyun looked at me and then the rub filled with water and the knife on the ground.

“Do you really mean all that?” I said softly looking at him.

He started to cry harder. The tears falling down faster. He pulled me into a hug. “Yes Daesung. I mean every single word. I love you. I always will love you. Nothing with ever change that about you and me!” He kept hugging me. “I’m also glad…” He pulled from the hug to look me in the eyes. “That we did end up together… because if it wasn’t for you… I wouldn’t know what real love was like.” He smiled as the tears kept coming out.

I smiled a little bit. “Your pupils are getting big.”

Seunghyun laughed a little through his tears and went back to hugging me. “I love you so much Daesung.”  

I continued to smile a little bit as he continued to hug me. I slowly moved my around and wrapped them around his back to return the hug. Seungri and Jiyong still stood there with Youngbae closing the bedroom door and standing next to the duo. Seunghyun continued to produce the tears from his eyes. He kept whispering 'I love you' to me over and over and over again.

He finally pulled away and looked me in the eyes.
"Do you love me?" He asked softly.

I looked at him for a second before placing my hand on his cheek. "I will always love you Hyung... Nothing can ever take my love for you away" I said softly. "You just make me mad sometimes and I just want to cry..." I continued. "I know it's out of love the way we argue because what is a relationship without a little roughness" I looked up at him. "Not everything can be smooth like a diamond or a pearl... I wish we were... but that's just wishfull thinking" I looked away and took my hand off from his cheek. "Hyung." I slowly pulled away from him. "I..." 

Seunghyun just stood there listening to me before grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into a kiss. I just stood there as he kissed me. Seungri and Jiyong kept watching. Youngbae looked over at the two and smacked them across the head. 

"Give them some privacy" Youngbae muttered.

Seungri looked up at him as he rubbed the back of his head. "But this is a PUBLIC hallway!" He said softly.

"Yeah they can go into their room if they want privacy." Jiyong added to that.

Youngbae then smacked them across the head again. "Go to your rooms... now." He then turned around and walked back into his room. Seungri and Jiyong frowned and retreated back to their rooms, but not before Jiyong grabbed Seungri's arm again and bit it.

"OW YOU FREAKING MOTHER CRACKER BARRELL DOUCHE ZOMBIE CANNIBALISM CANNIBAL!" Seungri at the top of his lungs. Seunghyun and I stopped kissing and we both looked back at Seungri and Jiyong. Youngbae came out of his room and looked at them. He gave them a death glare. 

They both flinched at that look and looked at Seunghyun. He gave them his infamous glare and that sent them off with their tails between their legs. Seunghyun chuckled a little and Youngbae went back into the room.

I looked at Seunghyun and smiled. "Promise me something Hyung" I said softly.

He looked at me and nodded. "Neh, what is it Dae?"

"Promise me you wont hurt me again. Please... Please promise me you will always be there by myside and protect me." I said trying not to cry.

Seunghyun's eyes got glossy and he had to look away. He was about to cry. He nodded and cleared his throat. "Neh Daesung... I promise... I promise that I will never hurt you again and I will always be there to protect you." He tried smiling. "I proved that to you last year neh? When... I lost my memory."

I looked up at him and nodded a little. "Something I never want to experience again."

"It won't" Seunghyun whispered to me.

Seunghyun held my hand and caressed it. He kept looking at my hands. I was still dripping with water from the tub. I was freezing... but I was warm also. He was there, I have him. His hugs and kisses are enough to get me through the pain.

 

Even.... if it's him who has caused it all.

~The next day~

The next morning I woke up and Seunghyun was still sleeping. I heard a noise in the living room and got up. I stumbled to the door and slowly opened it. I walked out and saw someone in the living room. "Excuse me?" I said softly.

The person turned around and I swore it looked like Park for a second. 

"Daesung you're awake" She smiled.

I shook my head. "Who are you?" I asked looking at her.

She looked confused. "Daesung it's me... Monica? Youngbae's girlfriend..."

I stood there for a moment before reality hit me. "Oh neh." I bowed slightly. "Mianhe. I'm still a bit tired."

She smiled and nodded. "It's quite fine." 

"Where's Youngbae?" I asked watching her.

She was cleaning the living and then wiping down the dining room table. "He went out with Seungri and Jiyong. He said they'll be back shortly."

"Oh... When did they leave?" I asked.

She stopped cleaning to think for a moment. "Oh I don't know.. Maybe like an hour ago? I'm not sure." She went back to cleaning.

"Okay" I said softly and sat down on the couch. I curled up into a little ball and the TV. I flipped through the channels before coming to a stop.