Stop Pissing Off BOM

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]

 

I opened my eyes to find myself looking at Seunghyun. I had a confused look on my face. Seunghyun was just smiling at me. I couldn’t help but smile back after a second.

“Hey.” I said softly.

“Hey.” He said smiling still. “Come on get up.”

“Why?” My face went back to being confused.

“Duh… It’s Youngbae’s birthday party! We have to get in the living room to surprise him” Seunghyun laughed.

I smiled a little bit and slowly sat up. “Okay.” I said softly. I swung my legs to the edge of the bed and stood up. Seunghyun held his arm around my space just incase I fell. I gently pushed his arms around and smiled. “I’m fine.”

He nodded and we both walked out of the room. We headed down the hallway to the living room and everyone was moving around getting the final touches set up. We heard footsteps outside and then a key in the door.

“OH MY GOD HE’S HERE!” Seungri yelled.

Jiyong slapped him on the back of his head. “Shut up! He can probably hear you.”

“Don’t hit me!” Seungri yelled as he tackled Jiyong to the ground. Bom walked over.

“Come on you two! This is not the time to be fighting!” She yelled.

Jiyong and Seungri continued to wrestle on the ground. Bom was trying to separate them, Dara and CL walked over to help. Minzy sighed and watched the wrestling match happen.

I looked at Seunghyun and he just shook his head. A second later the door opened and then Youngbae and Monica walked in. They just stood there when they saw the two wrestling on the ground and the girls minus Minzy trying to pull them apart.

I looked up at the two and smiled. “Happy Birthday Youngbae Hyung!” Minzy smiled and blew the gazoo. Youngbae smiled.

Everyone looked over and saw Youngbae. They quickly scrambled to their feet and bowed. “Happy Birthday Youngbae!” They said in unison.

“Thank you.” Youngbae said softly. He looked at the ground and Jiyong had Seungri in a headlock. “I’m not even going to ask.” He laughed.

CL runs over and takes Youngbae by the arm. “Come Come birthday boy! Sit at your throne!” CL ushered Youngbae away and Monica just stood there and frowned. She sighed and slowly walked over. Everyone followed and I walked over to the table and sat down.

Seunghyun didn’t follow me. He walked over to the wrestling duo and kicked them where it hurts. “STOP MESSING THE AROUND!” He yelled. “GET OFF YOUR ASSES AND GET TO THE TABLE!” Seunghyun yelled and the two both got up and scrambled to the table. Seunghyun then went over and sat next to me.

BOM and Dara both walked over with the rest of the food and placed it on the table. Monica went to go sit next to Youngbae but CL took the seat instead. She sat there and smiled at him, handing him a gift.

Monica just stood there and frowned again. I looked at her and then at CL. I nudged Seungri in the side who was sitting next to me.

Seungri looked at me. “Yes?”

“Why isn’t Chaerin sitting next to you?” I asked.

“Oh… We broke up.” Seungri said as he served himself some food.

“Why?” I asked.

“Because I found somebody else.” He muttered as he stuffed his face with food.

“HEY! YOU CAN’T EAT YET!” Bom yelled.

Seungri swallowed what was in his mouth and glared at Bom. “I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!”

Bom started to take off her heel and Seungri threw up his hands.

“Okay Okay! I’m sorry!” Seungri quickly said. Bom gave him a look before putting her heel back on and sitting down. “Stupid..” Seungri muttered. Bom took her shoe back off and threw it at Seungri. “OW! SON OF A !”

Youngbae looked over and laughed. Monica walked over and sat down at the other end of the table and sighed. When I saw her expression I looked over at Chaerin. “Chaerinah… Maybe you would like to sit next to Minzy? So.. you know… Monica can sit next to Youngbae.”

Chaerin looked at me and then at Monica. “Sure.” She stood up and walked over to where Minzy was and sat next to her. Monica slowly stood up and walked back over to Youngbae and sat down.

He looked at her and smiled wrapping his arm around her shoulder. “Well let’s eat! I’m starving!” Youngbae smiled.

“FINALLY!” Seungri yelled as he rubbed his head.

“Yah! You can wait!” Bom yelled.

“Hey Shut up!” Seungri yelled. Bom took of her other heel and threw at Seungri but he ducked. At the same time Jiyong was walking right behind Seungri and got hit in the face. He fell down on the ground. “Holy !” Seungri yelled.

“Oh my god is he okay??” Bom quickly asked.

Jiyong slowly sat up and Seungri freaked out. “Ew dude! Your nose is bleeding!”

Jiyong slapped Seungri. “STOP PISSING OFF BOM!” Jiyong yelled.

“Hey don’t yell at me!” Seungri yelled as he tackled Jiyong to the ground.

“Oh my god here we go again.” Seunghyun muttered and threw down his napkin on the table. He stood up and walked over to the two. “STOP IT!” Seunghyun yelled. The two stood up and ran back to the table. Jiyong grabbed a napkin and held it against his nose.

Seunghyun took a deep breath before sitting back down.

Youngbae was just laughing at the scene. At least he was having a good time. I slowly ate my food as everyone talked around the table. I looked up once in a while to look engaged in the conversations when in reality I wasn’t even there. Seunghyun looked at me and rubbed my back.

“Are you okay?” He whispered to me.

I looked at him and nodded. “Neh I’m fine.” I smiled. I rested my head on his shoulder.