I'm Getting Tired...

Still Alive

[Daesung’s POV]


 

I felt so confused. My head was spinning. I kept waking up during parts of my dream where it left me hanging.


 

What was going to happen? I wonder will the prince find the love he is looking for? He’s already found her though… I feel for the prince. I wish that his dreams would come true.


 

I wonder if the girl would accept his proposal. He really likes her.


 

Seungri poked my shoulder as we sat in the studio. I snapped out of my daydreaming and looked at Seungri.


 

“Neh?” I said softly.


 

“Dude are you okay?” He asked.


 

“yeah why?” Well you were dazing off into space.


 

“Oh? Was I really?” I laughed. “Mianhe! I seem to do that a lot these days. I’m just… happy.” I laughed again.


 

“Happy?” Jiyong chimed in.


 

“Neh, I’m happy.” I smiled.


 

Seungri started to smile. “Well Okay! I am happy too!”


 

“You’re always happy Seungri.” Jiyong muttered as he played with his phone.


 

“No I am not.” Seungri crossed his arms.


 

“Yes… you are…” Jiyong tried to not laugh.


 

“NOOOOOO!” Seungri got into Jiyong’s face.


 

“You know what… I am hungry… I think I want some FINGER fries for lunch.” Jiyong looked at Seungri.


 

Seungri gasp and moved away. “GASP… You cannibal.” He walked to the other side of the room with Youngbae.


 

“Finally.” Jiyong muttered.


 

I looked between the two. I was so confused right now. Seunghyun walked into the room with Mr. Yang. We all stood up and quickly bowed.


 

“Annyeong.” We all said except for Seunghyun and Mr. Yang.


 

“Anneyong.” Mr. Yang said back as he took his seat.


 

We all sat back down and looked at him.


 

“How is everything going for everyone?” He asked looking at us. He looked at me. “How was your birthday?”


 

“Me?” I pointed to myself.


 

“No the person standing behind you…” Mr. Yang looked at me. I looked behind me.” Yes you…” He then laughed.


 

“Oh! It was just fine Mr. Yang.” I smiled.


 

“Was it?” He laughed.


 

“Nehhhh… A fight with cake broke out on  the living room floor. There was baby powder involved. It was just really funny.” I said smiling.


 

“That’s good” Mr. Yang said looking at the rest of us. “So I have some news for you guys.” He said in his usual troll voice.


 

“Neh?” We all said in unison.


 

“You’ll be having a fan signing event on May 30th in Seoul.” Mr. Yang said to us.


 

We all looked at each other. “Finally!” Jiyong said looking at his phone. He looked up at us all when there was silence and all eyes were on him. “What?” He laughed nervously. Seungri slapped him on the side of the head. “Finger fries.” Jiyong muttered.


 

“Canniballlll” Seungri whispered as he quickly left to the other side of the circle.


 

“That’s great Mr. Yang. I’ve been looking forward to another fan signing event since last year.” Youngbae smiled.


 

“Yeah, and it’s right after your birthday.” Seunghyun chimed in.


 

“Oh right it is!” Youngbae smiled.


 

“That reminds me… Are you and Monica planning on doing anything that day?” Seungri asked.


 

Youngbae looked up at Seungri. “Mmm… Maybe? I’m not sure. She may be in America for the New York Fashion Show…” Youngbae sighed.


 

“Maybe you both can do something when she gets back?” I suggested.


 

“Yeah possibly.” Youngbae smiled. “Always thinking of the good ideas Dae.” He added.


 

I smiled back.


 

“Wait… Where did Mr. Yang go?” Seunghyun asked looking around.


 

“That troll.” Seungri said sighing.


 

“Well I’m hungry. Is anybody else?” Youngbae said standing up.


 

We all looked at him except for Seungri and Jiyong. Seungri was sneaking out of the room. Jiyong continued to sit there playing the game on his phone.


 

To be honest… I just want to go home and sleep. I’m eager to see what happens in my dream.


 

We went back home after eating at the restaurant. We had to keep Seungri and Jiyong separated because Seungri was still going on about that Cannibal stuff from a couple of years ago.


 

As we were driving, we passed by an accident that involved two cars. There was someone on the floor all bloodied. The police was closing down all 3 northbound lanes. So traffic was getting backed up. I stared at the guy on the ground. By the looks of it he was dead, for a moment I thought I saw his eyes move to look at me.


 

I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

I think I may be a little more tired than usual.


 

When we finally got home, Seunghyun held my hand and we went inside. We walked to the bedroom and closed the door.

I laid down in my bed and Seunghyun laid beside me.

His shirt was off and we were watching T.V.


 

I laid on my side facing him and his arm was around me.

“So what did you want to do tomorrow?” Seunghyun asked me as he flipped through the channels.


 

I looked up at him and shrugged. “I don’t know.” I looked back at the TV.


 

He smiled and kissed my head. “We could…” He traced his finger up my arm. “Stay in bed all day if you want?” He laughed.


 

I smiled as I kept my eyes on the TV. “Yeah we could.” I yawned.


 

Seunghyun moved his arms from around me and laid on top of me.

I just looked at him.


 

“What are you doing hyung?” I asked confused.


 

“We haven’t done anything for a few months.” Seunghyun pleaded.


 

“I’m too tired to do anything right now Hyung.” I frowned.


 

“Come one Dae… Pleaseeee.” He frowned.


 

I sighed. “Fine.”


 

“Ah thank god!” He smiled and started to kiss my neck.

I just looked up at the ceiling as he kissed me. He moved the kissing down to my chest and continued on.


 

(Use your imagination here (; haha)


 

We finished about an hour later, we were both sweating and Seunghyun kissed my lips. I kissed him back, but he went back to kissing my neck a second later.


 

“Hyung?” I said softly.


 

“Mm?” He muttered through the kissing.


 

“Can we finish this later. I’m tired.” I said softly.


 

“How about you can go to sleep and I’ll just finish up for you.” He smiled looking at me.


I sighed. “Okay.” I pulled a pillow and covered my face with it as Seunghyun continued his business with me.